ffive

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2022
MC doesn't need to look like a prime model, but if he's too ugly it's off-putting. Unless he's an ugly bastard on purpose. Mc in this game is totally fine.
Pretty sure MC being average potato looks-wise is on purpose. He is supposed to be less eye-catching than his friend. Some of the girls actually recognize it and it influences their opinion of him.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
How many update do you think the game is close to being complete?
i thought there was 4 chapters and 4 updates for each?
Quite a few for sure.

Latest updates comprised 1 day. Next one is going to cover 2 days: 3rd week, thursday and friday. After that, I guess we're going to have an update that covers 3rd week exhibition day (saturday), then... most likely 5-6 updates covering the whole 4th week. After 4th week? I guess an update covering the epilogue.

So... 8-10 updates, I guess.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Didn't de developers mentioned going until chapter 5 (no idea how many updates) with the game? Or is my memory playing tricks on me?

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020
How many update do you think the game is close to being complete?
i thought there was 4 chapters and 4 updates for each?
I strongly doubt that, the game would be over already :D

I bet the info you catched was 4 weeks (in game) since that's ho long the carnations contest is supposed to last. No, i don't remember if the game is in the 2nd or 3rd week of the contest. I think the second, since the 3rd week of the previous year's contest was a 'free use' day. Which i'm positive won't happen in this edition of the contest. You know.. NTR... but i think i'd noticed it didn't happen.

Now, not sure what the plan for the plot are. Maybe the contest will be interrupted before the 4th week in the climax event that crushes the bordello activity once and for all or it will just go through and something will happen later.

In any case i'm positive we will see at the very least Chapter 5. Not impossible a Chapter 6. And let's hope M&J won't go full BaDIK an pull out some bullshit like 'and that was season 1, for season 2 we have...' Spin offs are cool, endless games aren't.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I strongly doubt that, the game would be over already :D

I bet the info you catched was 4 weeks (in game) since that's ho long the carnations contest is supposed to last. No, i don't remember if the game is in the 2nd or 3rd week of the contest. I think the second, since the 3rd week of the previous year's contest was a 'free use' day. Which i'm positive won't happen in this edition of the contest. You know.. NTR... but i think i'd noticed it didn't happen.

Now, not sure what the plan for the plot are. Maybe the contest will be interrupted before the 4th week in the climax event that crushes the bordello activity once and for all or it will just go through and something will happen later.

In any case i'm positive we will see at the very least Chapter 5. Not impossible a Chapter 6. And let's hope M&J won't go full BaDIK an pull out some bullshit like 'and that was season 1, for season 2 we have...' Spin offs are cool, endless games aren't.
Check my timeline guide (mini guide in the OP).

The Authors said that the story will end with the end of the exhibition. Then we will see an epilogue.

Reactions: Machete

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
Eh. Very common instinctive mistype. In latin derived languages the sound 'the' would be written 'de'. Actually the english pronunciation of letters is rather weird, not to mention inconsistent :)
That is because modern English is a (pardon) bastard language which has diverged greatly from even her sister languages. For example, Islandic, Faroese and German still assign 3 genders to and declinate "the" (der/die/das) with clear pronounciation, partially also true for Dutch.
And English pronounciation is a chapter all for itself, even the British admit that their spelling rules are a headache. This contrasts obviously with the other Germanic languages, who all have rather consistent rules. e.g. it is near impossible to mispronouce a German word you read in a text, if you know just a minimum of German spelling.

Reactions: Varrilete

imagica

May 2, 2020
Latest updates comprised 1 day. Next one is going to cover 2 days: 3rd week, thursday and friday. After that, I guess we're going to have an update that covers 3rd week exhibition day (saturday), then... most likely 5-6 updates covering the whole 4th week. After 4th week? I guess an update covering the epilogue.
I thought next update is about exhibition day. Do we know which girls will have scenes in the next update?

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
I thought next update is about exhibition day. Do we know which girls will have scenes in the next update?
I wonder why you thought next update was about exhibition day since every development diary and every preview picture by the Authors have been posted on this thread.

pinuz1

Feb 13, 2021
I wonder why you thought next update was about exhibition day since every development diary and every preview picture by the Authors have been posted on this thread.
Also exhibition day is never in the middle of the week, and last update didn't even get through thursday lol.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Am I the only one who thinks that the MC has the classic look of a potential sociopath? Glasses, average appearance, methodical and calculating, cold in violent situations, all that added to his repressed sadistic tendencies, makes me think that a possible path would be to become a monster worse than those who control the Pale Carnations.

I also forgot that he likes maternal figures, another point to become a Norman Bates.

Reactions: Furkage
4.90 star(s) 480 Votes