Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Considering the content of PC, that isn't really a surprise :whistle:
There's a fair amount of abuse and sadism in the story.
Going by the story so far and the English used by TD1900 , there is a reason I labelled him "Gutter story Goethe"!
English is a second language for me, but I can see how well he uses it for this game. Especially considering modern English´s limited sentence structure in comparison to e.g. German, Dutch, Japanese, Hindi or Latin. Shakespearian English had a lot more freedoms and is closer to German and Dutch than modern English is, it´s closest large relatives.

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022
Dev Diary 79.png

Dev Diary 79

Hello all, TD here. Dev diary time!

All told, Ch4Up5 sits at 51 animations, 1,595 static images, and 31,371 words.

That totals 250 statics, 10 animations, and 5,820 words added to the project over the last three weeks.

Since our last diary, we have put a bow on Thursday and are currently working on day two of the update; we have been for about a week or so.

There will be a few minor scenes to fill out the day, but the biiiiiig tentpole scenes for day 2 are a player-determinant scene with Kathleen and a mandatory, non-missable scene with the whole kit and kaboodle of girls.

I'm very excited about both of these, but the latter has added appeal for me because it's always fun to get different cast members to play off each other in novel ways. I love writing scenes like Edwin's birthday party, and while this isn't exactly that, it will offer some fun opportunities to see characters interact.

That's all I'm going to say about that, and I'll keep it short.

Thank you all for your support, and please look forward to the next update.

lkjhgfdfghjkl

Jul 1, 2021
Just as he regarded her as a surrogate mother, Victoria seems to think of Ian as an adopted son. There's no shortage of love between them, but it isn't romantic.
Not much has happened so far that challenges their usual dynamic but there are things they don't know about each other or Edwin that might later on.

Dev Diary 79
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: McGreed

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
View attachment 3899420

Dev Diary 79

Hello all, TD here. Dev diary time!

All told, Ch4Up5 sits at 51 animations, 1,595 static images, and 31,371 words.

That totals 250 statics, 10 animations, and 5,820 words added to the project over the last three weeks.

Since our last diary, we have put a bow on Thursday and are currently working on day two of the update; we have been for about a week or so.

There will be a few minor scenes to fill out the day, but the biiiiiig tentpole scenes for day 2 are a player-determinant scene with Kathleen and a mandatory, non-missable scene with the whole kit and kaboodle of girls.

I'm very excited about both of these, but the latter has added appeal for me because it's always fun to get different cast members to play off each other in novel ways. I love writing scenes like Edwin's birthday party, and while this isn't exactly that, it will offer some fun opportunities to see characters interact.

That's all I'm going to say about that, and I'll keep it short.

Thank you all for your support, and please look forward to the next update.
I was away yesterday so I'm getting to these numbers a little late, but they're still worth digging into. By my math, TD's math is slightly off on words: I make only 5710 words since the last update (31371-25661), not 5820. I'm guessing this is due to a discrepancy between the word count when TD wrote his last Dev Diary and the word count by raw days, but who knows for sure. In the end, difference is not that big a deal: using TD's numbers, he and GIL have added roughly 83 statics, 3.3 animations, and 1940 words per week over the last 21 days, whereas using my numbers they've added ~83 statics, 3.3 animations, and 1903 words per week over that time. Either way, their overall average is around 92 statics, 2.9 animations and 1800 words per week since work on Chapter 4 Update 5 began. Here are the charts for week 17:
There's not a lot to analyze in terms of raw numbers. The animation rate dipped down and static rate tipped up a bit, which makes sense if Rosalind's scene is complete and we're now starting in on the minor scenes for Friday But personally I'm pretty excited to see how all this will play out. Kathleen's scene will presumably depend on whether the MC called her after the second Exhibition; we may get some sort of scene with her either way, but I'm sure it will be more involved if the MC got her goody bag earlier in the week. I've no taste for Kathleen's concept of fun, but she always makes for interesting gameplay options so that should be something to watch out for.

Meanwhile the big scene with the whole cast (possibly excluding Mina, it's a little unclear whether the "kit and kaboodle" refers to the Club, the LIs, or the entire game) sounds awesome. I love seeing the various girls bounce off each other at least as much as TD loves writing them, and depending on just what the situation turns out to be there are a variety of fruitful topics to explore. Definitely sounds like there's a lot to look forward to. That's going to make it hard to be patient - even though that's exactly what we'll need to be! - but I'm liking where things seem to be headed even if it is still closer to the horizon than my feet.

fred9320

Dec 23, 2022
I was away yesterday so I'm getting to these numbers a little late, but they're still worth digging into. By my math, TD's math is slightly off on words: I make only 5710 words since the last update (31371-25661), not 5820. I'm guessing this is due to a discrepancy between the word count when TD wrote his last Dev Diary and the word count by raw days, but who knows for sure. In the end, difference is not that big a deal: using TD's numbers, he and GIL have added roughly 83 statics, 3.3 animations, and 1940 words per week over the last 21 days, whereas using my numbers they've added ~83 statics, 3.3 animations, and 1903 words per week over that time. Either way, their overall average is around 92 statics, 2.9 animations and 1800 words per week since work on Chapter 4 Update 5 began. Here are the charts for week 17:
There's not a lot to analyze in terms of raw numbers. The animation rate dipped down and static rate tipped up a bit, which makes sense if Rosalind's scene is complete and we're now starting in on the minor scenes for Friday But personally I'm pretty excited to see how all this will play out. Kathleen's scene will presumably depend on whether the MC called her after the second Exhibition; we may get some sort of scene with her either way, but I'm sure it will be more involved if the MC got her goody bag earlier in the week. I've no taste for Kathleen's concept of fun, but she always makes for interesting gameplay options so that should be something to watch out for.

Meanwhile the big scene with the whole cast (possibly excluding Mina, it's a little unclear whether the "kit and kaboodle" refers to the Club, the LIs, or the entire game) sounds awesome. I love seeing the various girls bounce off each other at least as much as TD loves writing them, and depending on just what the situation turns out to be there are a variety of fruitful topics to explore. Definitely sounds like there's a lot to look forward to. That's going to make it hard to be patient - even though that's exactly what we'll need to be! - but I'm liking where things seem to be headed even if it is still closer to the horizon than my feet.
this is the lean management, many grafic of productivity, and low real work lol

4.90 star(s) 479 Votes