OUndrAnt

May 18, 2021
Please don't take this a confirmation of anything, and I may be mistaken because I've said many things over the 4+ years I've been yammering here, but the only thing I remember explicitly revealing on the subject is that Vicky wouldn't get pulled into performing for the club as some big gatcha for Edwin and that her development lies outside the club story line.

Generally I try not to give away too much, especially when it's a reoccurring area of conversation like this one, so your confidence has made me curious if you could point me to any examples where I've concretely or even vaguely put the speculation to bed.

Still, I will say... for the question at hand, it is true that the text has made the depth of Ian and Victoria's relationship clear, and the conversation in the kitchen during 3.3 wouldn't make any sense if Ian and Vicky were banging.
Whatever you decide, I just hope more content for Victoria, in my opinion she deserves more screen time and besides... well, she's really hot.

Perwyn

Aug 20, 2021
Please don't take this a confirmation of anything, and I may be mistaken because I've said many things over the 4+ years I've been yammering here, but the only thing I remember explicitly revealing on the subject is that Vicky wouldn't get pulled into performing for the club as some big gatcha for Edwin and that her development lies outside the club story line.

Generally I try not to give away too much, especially when it's a reoccurring area of conversation like this one, so your confidence has made me curious if you could point me to any examples where I've concretely or even vaguely put the speculation to bed.

Still, I will say... for the question at hand, it is true that the text has made the depth of Ian and Victoria's relationship clear, and the conversation in the kitchen during 3.3 wouldn't make any sense if Ian and Vicky were banging.
Personaly i would love to see Victoria content with other dudes (NTR fan), even Ian startes banging her at some point would be pretty hot. But i understand that most people wouldn't like It, but could be presented as a player choice.

shitass1001

Jun 8, 2021
Whatever you decide, I just hope more content for Victoria, in my opinion she deserves more screen time and besides... well, she's really hot.
You mean content where she is happy and nothing bad happens right? maybe she wins a game of bingo, no gang rape or bukkake right? right...?
Personaly i would love to see Victoria content with other dudes (NTR fan), even Ian startes banging her at some point would be pretty hot. But i understand that most people wouldn't like It, but could be presented as a player choice.
is it considered NTR when its the mom and not the SO of the MC? Its not like MC was gonna fuck her anyway

Perwyn

Aug 20, 2021
You mean content where she is happy and nothing bad happens right? maybe she wins a game of bingo, no gang rape or bukkake right? right...?

is it considered NTR when its the mom and not the SO of the MC? Its not like MC was gonna fuck her anyway
It is, NTR encompasses more than girlfriend or wife, family people being "stolen" also categorizes as NTR. But considering that the MC can support her using Tinder at the beginning of the game, I believe that he wouldn't have a problem with her seeing other people, so it wouldn't necessarily be NTR, anyway I personally would really like more content involving her, even though it might not be NTR.

The flashbacks involving her, even though they are very short, are a highlight for me.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Who gives a damn about what we like, what we don't like and our opinion: I hope - and I'm sure they will - the Authors will stick with their coherent vision and clean plan till the very end.

This is one of the reason why this AVN is so damn good: a coherent, clear strong vision of what the story is about, of where the characters are going and who they are.

It is, NTR encompasses more than girlfriend or wife, family people being "stolen" also categorizes as NTR.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bro, honestly, I've had enough.

I'm going to put them in my ignore list from now on. All of them.

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
For me, as long as it has nothing to do with the PC Club and is nice and fun for Viktoria, who already had hard times in her life, I have no problems with her development. I would also have no problem with a Vicki-Ian couple, if that development was done organically. Meaning an Ian whom we got to think about the way his life goes on, who really starts to go towards Prof./teacher stuff, chose Alice over Amber early after the breakup with Mina, that direction.
Ian starting to turn his life around could also be a way towards reconciliation with Mina, as it could be a way towards a Vicki-Ian relationship.

Reactions: Perwyn and OUndrAnt

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
There was a choice to agree with Victoria dating other people and I remember TD said that it wouldn't lead anywhere
Yep, that's a dialogue choice in the prologue where Edwin might tell Victoria "why don't you go and date some guy?" (if I remember well) while they're having dinner, but since it does NOT trigger any variable in the code, he might tell her "could you pass me the salt?" as well - it wouldn't change anything.

Reactions: ffive

Perwyn

Aug 20, 2021
Who gives a damn about what we like, what we don't like and our opinion: I hope - and I'm sure they will - the Authors will stick with their coherent vision and clean plan till the very end.

This is one of the reason why this AVN is so damn good: a coherent, clear strong vision of what the story is about, of where the characters are going and who they are.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Bro, honestly, I've had enough.

I'm going to put them in my ignore list from now on. All of them.
And I agree, a big part of becoming a good writer is knowing what fans need rather than what they want. But that doesn't change what I'd like to see, but I'm happy with whatever path they decide take and I have faith that they will do a good job as they have always done.

Perwyn

Aug 20, 2021
For me, as long as it has nothing to do with the PC Club and is nice and fun for Viktoria, who already had hard times in her life, I have no problems with her development. I would also have no problem with a Vicki-Ian couple, if that development was done organically. Meaning an Ian whom we got to think about the way his life goes on, who really starts to go towards Prof./teacher stuff, chose Alice over Amber early after the breakup with Mina, that direction.
Ian starting to turn his life around could also be a way towards reconciliation with Mina, as it could be a way towards a Vicki-Ian relationship.
Precisely, I personally wouldn't like to see sexual development between her and the MC. But her with other people would be very welcome, I mentioned NTR because that would be an extra spice for my personal tastes

• Hey there
Reactions: HUNUTAN and Turret
4.90 star(s) 479 Votes