PervyParadox

Apr 26, 2022
Am I blind or music menu misses ?

Also don't you guys think devs went easy on us with 2nd week punishment compared to 1st week one and the punishment Veronica got during final Carnation selection?
Sounds like a case of desensitization right there. I too winced way less on my 3th playthrough compared to my 1st, especially during fucked up scenes like what happens in the club or to the carnation (or the prostitutes) sometimes. One of the reason that made this game so fascinating to me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Fapparition
Oct 5, 2022
Little bug to report.I'm way past the hotel scene with Mina and was informed by Ian before that that they broke up but her profile never changed,still says in a relationship.Currently,close to end of w3

Reactions: TD1900

Rocketrobin

Aug 18, 2024
Boring. A Yakuza fetish club making slaves, training slaves, and it spends 80% of that time bitching about something. It sprinkles enough fetish to drag some along for the ride, but this game is like watching paint dry. It is boring.

It needed sandboxes, management, trainer, crime tags. Instead of endlessly pointless script nobody else is reading.

Fapparition

Dec 25, 2022
Boring. A Yakuza fetish club making slaves, training slaves, and it spends 80% of that time bitching about something. It sprinkles enough fetish to drag some along for the ride, but this game is like watching paint dry. It is boring.

It needed sandboxes, management, trainer, crime tags. Instead of endlessly pointless script nobody else is reading.
goodbuy.gif

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021

MRW-friend-asks-me-if-I-want-to-wake-up-6-00-am-morning-run

Machete

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2020

You mean pointless hours of pure grinding, that you yawn through with the hope to get some content, eventually?

Mar 11, 2023

1724598998741.gif

For real though, it's a great game with excellent writing and scenes. The devs did a great job of making all the characters feel unique and interesting. I do hope we'll get to spend more time with the sexy doctor lady in the future though, she's intriguing.

4.90 star(s) 484 Votes