ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Bro, you can name your saves.

Anyway, we're having 7-8 months between updates now. So, plenty of time.

A few examples (how I named my saves):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

N.B.: I didn't mod the game
Interesting. I organize my saves very differently. Each playthrough gets sequential saves; I move ahead a fixed number of pages to start the next playthrough (40 in this case). That way I can scroll through a given run easily and reserve the save names for my snarky comments (though it's tough with the short character limit). Normally I'd put the name of the MC after the page number to make it easier to tell which run it is, but the layout of the Pale Carnations save/load screens doesn't really make that practical.

Club management mini-game when, though? :Kappa:
Presumably that comes in the epilogue after we take over the club. ;)

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
The devs did a great job of making all the characters feel unique and interesting. I do hope we'll get to spend more time with the sexy doctor lady in the future though, she's intriguing.
Oh yeah, very intriguing :Kappa:
Among the female cast Sophia is, together with Felicia, definitely the most intriguing character. She is amoral, calculating, eccentric, a genius nerd scientist. She will one day lead van Doren´s medical empire and has no problems combining some fun and selftesting a new product, if the end justifies the means. Some more pics from her!:):love:
screenshot0002.png
screenshot0003.png
screenshot0007.png
screenshot0015.png
screenshot0016.png
screenshot0017.png
screenshot0004.png
screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png
screenshot0001.png

• Love
Reactions: SanaeS

Turret

Forum Fanatic
Jun 23, 2017
The nice thing about Sophia is she can make me worse.
"I thought she'd make me worse but turns out i'm already as bad as it gets."
In my game experience, turning the MC into an as... is actually more the realm of Kat and Chuck. Playing a nice Edwin and -gasp- no problems relating with Sophia. Considering some possible backgrounds for the MC, that is no surprise. Edwin is not free of some eccentrism too and also somewhat nerdy. Those two pack some serious Nerdpower.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
In my game experience, turning the MC into an as... is actually more the realm of Kat and Chuck. Playing a nice Edwin and -gasp- no problems relating with Sophia. Considering some possible backgrounds for the MC, that is no surprise. Edwin is not free of some eccentrism too and also somewhat nerdy. Those two pack some serious Nerdpower.
I really think it comes down more to us having minimal interaction with Sophia thus far. I snubbed her at most opportunities (I did stop short of calling her a Nazi) and it doesn't seem to have dented our working relationship, either.

Sophia may or may not be easy to nerd out with, but she's been on the clock most of the times we've met her (possibly every time) and Abel wants to play nice with the MC for the moment. One thing we do know about Sophia is that she will do whatever Abel asks of her, so I really don't think we should read too much into the MC's ease relating to Sophia up to this point. We can reevaluate once we finally learn what she and Abel are actually up to and can work out where Abel's agenda ends and Sophia begins.

Reactions: ffive

Bill Temple

May 20, 2021
Revenge on who? They gave MC an overpayed, bloathed with benefits, job that consists in fucking gorgeous women for no effort on his side. What should he be pissed about?
I didn't quite get the comment either, but I assumed it had to do with the image of Vicky and Grace and the caption.

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
Revenge on who? They gave MC an overpayed, bloathed with benefits, job that consists in fucking gorgeous women for no effort on his side. What should he be pissed about?
I didn't quite get the comment either, but I assumed it had to do with the image of Vicky and Grace and the caption.
Edwin getting revenge on Killian's mother because her son prefers him over her, and also because Edwin has always wanted to fuck her.

Dryme

Jun 10, 2022
I wonder if the developer will be able to surpass himself in the next update? And surprise us. However, I do not know how big an update he is preparing.

4.90 star(s) 484 Votes