ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I think we actually agree in great part here. While I think it might be 70/30 Veronica's fault v club you might think its 30/70 or something (I don't know, I just made those numbers up). The point I'm arguing against here is that all of these oh so helpless women had no choice. The one I can say may not have had a true choice is Rosalind, because a threat by a gambling ring against her life (which is also an implicit threat against her daughters life) would make any mother go pretty crazy. The fact the club took advantage of that is completely despicable, but Rosalind may have had better choices, we just don't know. I would take her side though.
Veronica definitely had a choice, but in my view the choice was back when she decided to liquidate her remaining assets rather than let her gym go under. Once she made that decision she was pretty committed to the path.

As I said, it was a foolish risk to take precisely because it left her in such a bad position if that still wasn't enough to turn things around. On the other hand, I have a hard time condemning someone who believes in herself and her dream that strongly - especially when the evidence suggests her gamble might well have worked had Samson not been sabotaging her.

So yes, Veronica made her choices and needs to held accountable for them. I just think it's worth pointing out that the final decision to become a Carnation only came after she had made more significant decisions that, wise or not, were also more innocent. How that affects her distribution of blame is up to you.

Reactions: GIL3D

MoarDakka123

Jul 7, 2020
I'll try re downloading the game because i just tried it without the mod and it just does the same thing where it says i've reached the end of the current build
I'm not sure how it works, but if the save was made with the mod then it might end there anyway. I don't usually use mods though so I might be wrong on that, but that's the impression I've gotten through osmosis on these forums.

JeffisZac

Apr 1, 2019
I'm not sure how it works, but if the save was made with the mod then it might end there anyway. I don't usually use mods though so I might be wrong on that, but that's the impression I've gotten through osmosis on these forums.
yeah i only ever install patches i haven't dabbled into mods so maybe it is just that save file which kinda sucks because i'll have to restart but oh well the game is good anyways so i'm not too mad

Reactions: MoarDakka123

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Is there a way to disable the semi-transparent text background / flowery image or make the opacity 0%? I've played a few Ren'Py games that had those options in the Options menu. The devs probably added them manually I'm guessing.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Bug Report

Missing screen - transitionKathleen01

It happens just before the MC and Killian head to the Carnation club to meet with Kathleen to prepare for the first carnation contest event.

Reactions: TD1900

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Bug Report

Missing screen - transitionKathleen01

It happens just before the MC and Killian head to the Carnation club to meet with Kathleen to prepare for the first carnation contest event.
Do you have any mods installed? It doesn't happen to me and I'm replaying the game currently hunting for typos.

Deleted member 216358

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 24, 2017
Do you have any mods installed? It doesn't happen to me and I'm replaying the game currently hunting for typos.
Nope.

Bug 1.jpg

Do you have transitions enabled? It may be a missing transition or screen.

The bug has happened in both of my playthroughs at the same location. I searched this thread and didn't see that is was reported so here you go.

The bug occurs when you and Killian travel to the Carnation club. It shows a picture of the skyscraper when it happens and just before this scene:

Bug 2.jpg

Last edited:

sunaboz

Donor
Jun 25, 2018
Previously reported and fixed on my end, although it's weird you can't replicate it.
Maybe it depends on the choices we've made?

The worst crime that the authors committed in making this game was covering up Hana's gorgeous breasts with a coffee mug.

View attachment 1101313

I'm having a hard time stomaching this travesty of moral injustice!
There is a preview of Chapter 3 Up.2 on patreon where Hana is covering something else. I think everyone will like it :].

Reactions: ename144

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Maybe it depends on the choices we've made?
I know it worked in Chapter 2 Update 2; is it possible you had older files in the game directory?

There is a preview of Chapter 3 Up.2 on patreon where Hana is covering something else. I think everyone will like it :].
More Hana is always good in my book! Hopefully she won't completely upstage the other girls. ;)

Reactions: AwsHen and sunaboz
4.90 star(s) 470 Votes