thememeguy123

Nov 19, 2023
It's good to even want to be good to fictional characters.

One indication that TD is planning rose as you wrote here, is that you only get her route if you apologize to her after the very first H-scene of the game - which I take as her realizing, that she has a good chance of manipulating/using edwin because he a) does sexual things his heart doesn't really want to and b) is feeling bad about it later.

Isn't guilt tripping women's second most powerful weapon? :KEK:
It's funny you say it, it's like you listened to my thoughts today when I was watching some random Death Note scenes and feeling bad for characters that got killed in a fucked up way. I'm really not a fan of me getting too deep into stories and feel for fictional characters, I actually hate that about myself but it is what it is. Trust me I do wish I cared less but that's just how some people are I guess :HideThePain:

Are you talking about the first H scene with Rose? You don't have to apologize because you don't have to do anything sexual with her in that scene iirc. but I get your point, same outcome. I do wish Ian didn't have his fingers / dick on Rose at that time already though, it also kind of undermines that whole LI route in my head a bit. But you could say the same about Mina and I do like her too, even though it's again, a little bit different with what happened there.

I'll let my favorite fictional character guilt trip me if it means I can help her out in that situation and get a genuine LI on top of it, let me indulge in my plans a bit :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Randomguy3478

testers123456

Feb 16, 2023
Think this is doubtful. If Kat requested this Ian would do the opposite just to spite her plus he's well capable of saying something he shouldn't while shitfaced
oh... I get that Ian doesn't like Kat all that much but he thinks with his dick and what better way of getting into his gf/ex-gf best friend's pants than by getting her involved with the club which would be his reason for doing so. Also, his been pretty tight lipped about his work at the club with everyone else including the mc's mom who he usually cant lie to. The only time he freely speaks about it is with people who already know. It's just a theory though, we wont really know until either the next update or when the final week of the summer event is over.

Jerk-man

Jan 15, 2024
I played, but this is not the outcome of the plot I expected from Rose... initially she had a hotline with Edwin and their sexual narrative, now that she opened up a little with Ian, I don’t know what to expect from her in the future next to Mc? With such turns she could lose from LI, although the scene was really hot, but... something bitterly impressed,:cry: How will she lead next to Mc after this? no idea, but looking forward to the update! (y)

Randomguy3478

Jan 14, 2024
It's funny you say it, it's like you listened to my thoughts today when I was watching some random Death Note scenes and feeling bad for characters that got killed in a fucked up way. I'm really not a fan of me getting too deep into stories and feel for fictional characters, I actually hate that about myself but it is what it is. Trust me I do wish I cared less but that's just how some people are I guess :HideThePain:

Are you talking about the first H scene with Rose? You don't have to apologize because you don't have to do anything sexual with her in that scene iirc. but I get your point, same outcome. I do wish Ian didn't have his fingers / dick on Rose at that time already though, it also kind of undermines that whole LI route in my head a bit. But you could say the same about Mina and I do like her too, even though it's again, a little bit different with what happened there.

I'll let my favorite fictional character guilt trip me if it means I can help her out in that situation and get a genuine LI on top of it, let me indulge in my plans a bit :KEK:
Why would you think that?? Feeling compassion is ALWAYS a good thing - fictional character or not. It's an priceless character trait. Preserve it in your heart at all costs! Being cold-hearted looks only good in gay hollywood movies. No one was ever happy being cold hearted.

Can you get roses route without using her in the first scene? But yes, I mostly meant that one gets locked out of her route if one doesn't apologize to her after doing her - in my understanding because she sees no way manipulating/using a cold-hearted edwin.

Contrary to the modern narrative, not enjoying other dicks on your girl is a sign of an intact mind. Virgins were highly esteemed for about... always - but alas, modern clownworld knows better. :KEK:

May all of our plans for rose come to fuition :KEK:

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
That being said, I'm very afraid of what happens in the next update. :cry:
Well, the HUGE shitstorm - the 3rd Exhibition - will happen on Saturday night. This update ended on Wednesday night.

There is no way that the next update is going to cover Thursday, Friday AND Saturday.

Reactions: ename144

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
Well, the HUGE shitstorm - the 3rd Exhibition - will happen on Saturday night. This update ended on Wednesday night.

There is no way that the next update is going to cover Thursday, Friday AND Saturday.
more time to spend with Hana then :love:
(also I agree, next update is too soon for the exhibition, more stuff needs to happen before that)
Also just a hunch, but I'm betting Felicia will be blindfolded or something at the beginning when the event starts

Dec 5, 2021
Another great update, another overly long wall of text incoming.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

One of these days I'll think about cutting my word vomit down...Maybe.

Last edited:
Dec 5, 2021
Please no! Thanks for writing some observations about Felicia I did not due to my non-native English and time constraints under the week! As you might know, Felicia, together with Hana and Sophia, are my Top 3 characters of the female cast.
Glad you enjoyed it. I've seen you push for the Sophia romance more than I've seen anyone push any agenda on this site, and I respect it.

IndigoHawk

Aug 9, 2016
Wow ... Going into this update I was looking forward to the threesome with Mina, but I just turned it down because the date with Felicia was too amazing to derail it. Felicia deserved the MC's full attention.

Really impressed with how both dates with Veronica and Felicia captured moments in time and had great soundtracks. This time it was smoking in the sunset, the hand in the car, the moon above, the collaborator doodle.

Even with that incredible dress and animations, like stroking Felicia's back, overall the date didn't end up being sexy. Instead I teared up a bit at the human connections. It was great to be able to take her character in a different direction for the night, contrasting with her photoshoot in the penthouse.

It's funny how these dates make the club seems almost silly. Rich dudes paying women to degrade themselves seem pretty pathetic compared to the authentic experiences this college kid is getting.

At least Chuck is aware he's not getting much authenticity. He makes little games and when he wins, unleashes his sadistic side as his prize. Feeling like he's earned it gives the conquest some meaning to him.

Shoutout to details like Felicia's expression if you don't press her on using blackmail, the talking animations in the car, the establishing animations for the art exhibit, the taillight streaks, the kind of awkward phone call with Veronica, and that support rather than PDA was what Felicia was looking for from the date.

Usually I play the other routes right away but I think I'll let it set a few days, as I'm pretty happy with how this path turned out. Great job!

Also thanks for adding back timestamps to the saves.

And Elias Ford can go fuck himself. And Kathleen too, although I'm curious what her plan is. It seems like she's trying to destroy Felicia's life rather than let her get power in the club. Which ... I mean if she goes that route, it almost seems like the other Carnations will realize they can't trust Kathleen and that no one will be allowed to win the competition. Kathleen is putting her hand on the scales and showing that the contest is completely rigged.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
NOPE. This is one of the longest updates.

I counted 24 scenes in the last ch4 part 3 update.

I've counted 34 scenes in this update so far, and I haven't finished it yet.
This update has many branches and variations, on only one playthrough it may feel a bit short. At least shorter than the few previous ones.

Shoutout to details like Felicia's expression if you don't press her on using blackmail, the talking animations in the car, the establishing animations for the art exhibit, the taillight streaks, the kind of awkward phone call with Veronica, and that support rather than PDA was what Felicia was looking for from the date.
One of my favorite images of this update:

Mr.Nonnypants

Jan 13, 2021
So I absolute adore this update. Each scene is the gold standard for writing, rendering, sound design, pacing. Fuck everything is on point. However I was thrown for a loop when Felicia stated that she has kids. I don't remember this at all and I think it might actually weaken her character. The idea that she is this nymphomaniac socialite but also an extremely deep character is perfect to stand out against Veronica and Rosalind, however I feel like giving her kids (even though they are always offscreen) might step into Rosalind and even Lucy's domain. With each character being so distinct this might be an oversight into the metafetishes presented.

If I am incorrect in this assessment I am more than welcome to be corrected.

PS: Using Steam purely for advertising is also a tactic I recommend. Not sure about their guidelines but I know this project deserves more than just my pitiful support. Piratesoftware has really good insight into using Steam to bring in an entirely new audience.

Reactions: TD1900
4.90 star(s) 469 Votes