Aerlwyn

Dec 20, 2019
For me the font is no problem at all, easy to read.

Great update btw, thnx!!
Edited: Aerlwyn just made me realize the version I played before this one was 0.101 so my comment is about 0.101 --> 0.104 :sneaky:
Its all good as its a very interesting game, not sure if I did all one can for the MC or not as kind of lost on what to do next :)

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
big fan of Occultus so yeah tried this game so far so good except for the sister dom scene glad we didnt see anything but even then it was pretty much at that moment i realize we dont really have alot of choies in this game huh? an ass whooping woulda been fun but i know im bein selfish

saw that this might change in earlier post so theres that but yeah getting back at sister's dom needs to be a goal :p

i'll prolly wait for an update to where helping sister comes out before i try this game again
saw the spoiler...yeah Ivy need to suffer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Melissa fan

Look-see

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2018
"not a lesbian game" "dicks are optional"

unless Liv grows a dick its gonna be a lesbian game :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Mormont

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm glad the dev has made some fetishes optional here. As for the update it was good just a shame we didn't get more with the sister but I understand it can't be all brought up in the one update.

lemonfreak

The Freakiest of Lemons
Oct 24, 2018
V0.2 is up on

PC

Mac

Changelog

0.2 (fixed)

- 220 New renders added

- Cammy transform scene added

- Kaley Intro scene added

- Error fixed (thanks Solstorm for finding it)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Panacea v0.301.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 22.07.2020

Last edited:

K3NJ1

I'm so smart it hurts
Modder
Donor
Jul 26, 2018
OP Updated: Added v0.2 Fixed PC/Mac, Added Link to Unofficial Android to OP

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
"Transformation" into what?
The drug they use has various side effects. The changes are temporary though.

It's mainly used for sex scenes.

The only perma changes are the chubby girl losing weight and there is a trans woman. It looks like, with the help of the drug, it should be a full change to a woman but don't know yet.

As for what the changes are, 1 girl grew bigger tits that started lactating, a penis growth, a muscle growth and I think that's it so far. The changes only last for that scene, no idea if any more perma ones are planned.

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
The drug they use has various side effects. The changes are temporary though.

It's mainly used for sex scenes.

The only perma changes are the chubby girl losing weight and there is a trans woman. It looks like, with the help of the drug, it should be a full change to a woman but don't know yet.

As for what the changes are, 1 girl grew bigger tits that started lactating, a penis growth, a muscle growth and I think that's it so far. The changes only last for that scene, no idea if any more perma ones are planned.
Yep, at a certain point, you'll be able to tackle scenes with specific temporary transforms, say for example do you handle a bully as a bimbo, a man or an amazon woman? Still need to set that stuff up but it'll be coming soon™.

The only perma-changes planned are for the housemates, your choices with them direct how they'll end up. All them will have bimbo routes and two other routes specific to the characters.

In 0.2 you have a choice of a bimbo or full ftm transform for Cammy.

• Love
Reactions: Avaron1974

Melissa fan

Sep 23, 2019
except for the sister dom scene glad we didnt see anything but even then it was pretty much at that moment i realize we dont really have alot of choies in this game huh? an ass whooping woulda been fun but i know im bein selfish
I am enjoying the game so far but really didn't like this I really hate domination stuff. I hope this ends soon or becomes optional and I can kick this bitches ass.

Comaco

Aug 10, 2017
Yep, at a certain point, you'll be able to tackle scenes with specific temporary transforms, say for example do you handle a bully as a bimbo, a man or an amazon woman? Still need to set that stuff up but it'll be coming soon™.

The only perma-changes planned are for the housemates, your choices with them direct how they'll end up. All them will have bimbo routes and two other routes specific to the characters.

In 0.2 you have a choice of a bimbo or full ftm transform for Cammy.
And if neither interests you at all?

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes