Hordragg

Lesser-Known Mesmer
Game Compressor
Donor
Apr 2, 2019
We would just ignore it if they had the proper tags. But cause they don't we loose or time downloading something we don't like so this give me the right to complain
Despite hard evidence to the contrary, I'll take you word for it.

The point you seem to be missing is this is so unlike most other sandbox games it's not worth the tag. But what do I know?
Well, in the absence of a better system tags currently denote the presence of content regardless of weight or worth (prompting numerous feature requests). Seeing as (side) content is accessed in a free roam manner (see non-sexual tag definitions) I feel the tag is warranted. Sadly the Zone intermixes all forms of by using just a single tag.

Regardless of this getting tagged or not, it may be prudent to include the following information or parts thereof as a 'more information' or 'developer's notes' spoiler in the OP:
Sandbox elements are extremely limited, there is no grind, story is linear and side content easily accessible. I have taken care to avoid the normal criticisms of sandbox games so I have a solid platform to end and start new updates and add side content as I see fit.

Reactions: KiraJames

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Game Compressor
Donor
Mar 16, 2019
Panacea [v0.33] BC

Original Size Win/Linux: 974 MB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 311 MB
Compressed Size Mac: 294 MB

Win/Linux:
Mac:

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Apr 7, 2019
Wow, kudos to the author. What a stupendous and well-crafted game this is! I just found it the other day and I'm glad I did. I hope it gets more attention as it deserves it.
Also, let me compliment the developer for the fetish he just introduced with Ivy. Rare to find but enjoyable and quite appropriate to the context.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Panacea v0.41.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 03.12.2020

Last edited:
Dec 31, 2019
Very good game. Interesting story with different fetishes and many good looking girls. It has a great amount of content already.

I wasn't sure if I would like it because of the open world/sandbox but it's very well done in this game, the hint system explains really well what to do next, had no trouble at all and there is no grind.

I'm glad I gave it a try and am very interested to see more of the story, can't wait for the next updates!

Reactions: BeCe and Hordragg

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
Panacea.jpg
[Ren'Py]
This is the Italian translation of Panacea [v0.73 bugfix Public]

Unzip the .rar file - copy/paste the game folder into the game directory, replace when asked.

**This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"**

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Kagrra and inno3d

TrixieB

Mar 21, 2020
1. Plot spoiler for next update:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2. See the previous point, also I'm not sure if it was clear but Aaliyah is a bitch and probably fucking with you. You do look for her but give up and get drunk instead.
3. I think I mentioned it was the room of the short girls sister. Also, I thought it was implied by the presence of professional security that the girls would be safe.
Just to point out that I'm not trying to complain, just giving some feedback and these points are generally fairly minor and I'm enjoying your story so far otherwise.

1. Fair enough, then its to be expected.

2. I had guessed it wasn't true, but since the reader doesn't yet have the info from the spoiler in 1, the behavior of Kaley earlier in the day and the way Liv reacted to her step-sister being dominated earlier in the timeline I'm sure you can see why it might seem strange that Liv doesn't seem to spend any effort just to make sure her friend is ok and not otherwise being exploited.

3. Again I had guessed that it was intended for them to be fine, but based on what I've seen IRL just having some security and being in the house/room of someone you know doesn't mean much in terms of safety when we know there are "creepy dudes" also in the house and the girls are passed out.
The number of VNs around here that involve people sneaking into girl's bedrooms and doing creepy shit while they sleep should tell us something too I guess.

Anyway as I said, just some feedback, its totally possible I'm just 'reading too much between the lines', so to speak, and being pedantic.
I agree with you Kaley being your best friend and person you have feelings for you would do more then just go get drunk. no matter if she was pledging you still go see if she was ok and help her if she wasn't . being a bitch or not you still would check on your best friend specially after seeing her so distraught earlier and after what happened to your step sister. you even said outside before the party and dorm room you felt bad for aaliyah how she was abandoned after you got back. you would of been concerned by her words. drug or not liv was still attached with her feelings for the ones close to her. the party just didn't seem right specially the way Kaley was ignored.

Last edited:
Reactions: Content_Consumer

MattShizzle

Oct 31, 2019
I just started playing this, maybe about an hour? At the point where JJ takes MC to the club. So far there are very few choices you can make. Do you get more ability to make choices eventually or does it end up really just being a VN without much actual game?

BeCe

Purveyor of Blood and Boobs
Game Developer
Jul 26, 2017
I just started playing this, maybe about an hour? At the point where JJ takes MC to the club. So far there are very few choices you can make. Do you get more ability to make choices eventually or does it end up really just being a VN without much actual game?
I'm adding more choices and more significant choices as I get closer to the end of the story but mostly the game will be a linear path until the final chapter where all of the choices will alter each character's endings and how the ending as a whole will play out. It's simply too much work for me to do much in the way of truly branching paths throughout the entire game.

3.90 star(s) 46 Votes