Unity Completed House of Pandemonium: Unity Edition [v1.0.11] [Throwawaylady]

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes

Taboo-Sho

Nov 15, 2018
A game like this with 3D models would be sick!
Devs behind this game should open up the game to mods for custom enemies/animations/ect that would also be very cool.
Do you know how MASSIVE that would make the game. AND how much time that would take?

Jul 31, 2019
Found another bug, when choosing Rusalka from the main menu she would spawn inside/around mansion instead of spawning in Lake. Players that get enthralled by Rusalka/Fallen Cupid/Fallen Cherub can't control their movement but they can still dash and attack/look around.

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
the link mega and media for 64 sadly seem to be both dead.
Whoops, that's my bad. I forgot to post the update here, and it seems like the dev took down patch 4 now. Here's the update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

These should work! Sorry for the inconvenience.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
any updates on progress? its been a while :p
I haven't played the latest WIP build, but from what I can gather from the patch notes, some new additions in the next version may include...

No idea when it'll be formally released, though, and I don't want to link to where it can be found for multiple reasons, including the fact that it's a broken test build that would inevitably get posted here as the "latest update" replacing the current functional build. I've seen that happen way too many times.

Oct 17, 2019
i have figured out how to access new ending make everyone allied turn on only cherubs and cultist then 30 enemies so you get the required amount then get the diarys then wait

Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
I haven't played the latest WIP build, but from what I can gather from the patch notes, some new additions in the next version may include...

No idea when it'll be formally released, though, and I don't want to link to where it can be found for multiple reasons, including the fact that it's a broken test build that would inevitably get posted here as the "latest update" replacing the current functional build. I've seen that happen way too many times.
I get what you're saying but if the DL link is in the comment thread and we were to explicitly say not to replace the latest build on the front page I think that situation could be avoided.

But yeah if you don't wanna do that then please don't.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
I get what you're saying but if the DL link is in the comment thread and we were to explicitly say not to replace the latest build on the front page I think that situation could be avoided.

But yeah if you don't wanna do that then please don't.
There are more reasons than just that. The people there specifically don't want it to go "too public", especially to a site with as much traffic as this one, and seem to be concerned that things are already getting more crowded than they should be, so it would be uncool of me to post any links without permission. Trinity3 is the official liaison here, I'm just a guy who takes a peek once in a while.

TaimaninIllya

May 7, 2021
So which Pandemonium game this is based off of? What should I play if I want to have the complete experience with all the lewd stuff?

Piklopedia

Jul 9, 2020
Ongoing! Working in new features and forms as always, and as usual we prefer to take our time to iron out as much as possible before releasing anything. No ETA yet, but actively being worked on!
Are you guys planning on adding more dominant male characters in the game like the Rabbit Prince again? I really liked the idea though I know implementing new ones would be hard, but I'd love to see something similar to the dark elf/serf relation where the transformed more directly aid in the transforming of others slowly becoming this bigger blob of force and aren't just a background thing. Maybe something more like the fallen cupid/rusalka thralls where the transformed go off hunt for more girls and drag them back or something. I don't know, you guys are very creative, I'm sure you can create something fun and unique like you always do.

Last edited:

aaaac

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2019
So which Pandemonium game this is based off of? What should I play if I want to have the complete experience with all the lewd stuff?
It's based off of "House of Pandemonium" Which was remastered as an alternate mode, in "House of Pandemonium Remastered" and called House of pandemonium Classic there. "House of pandemonium Remastered" became "Runes of Pandemonium".

This is it's own thing. It contains some of the classic content but is presented differently. So you don't need to play any of the other ones if you just want an arcadey transformation/corruption game.

Trinity3

Sep 18, 2018
Are you guys planning on adding more dominant male characters in the game like the Rabbit Prince again?
The odds any more male characters make it into the game are very low, we have no plans for it right now and are unlikely to make any.

This is already in the game mostly, what you're describing is basically Pygmalie/the Dollmaker!

Piklopedia

Jul 9, 2020
This is already in the game mostly, what you're describing is basically Pygmalie/the Dollmaker!
Yes that’s kind of what I was thinking as well, I was thinking about how this character would kind of act like and immediately started thinking of what were basically altered forms of the doll maker. Either way I still think more things like her would be neat. I feel like there’s not too many tech transformations in the game, so my thoughts were maybe some kind of roboticist or something.
I’m probably biased, I just really like these sort of hive building type of monsters, I think they’re fun to play with the most.

4.00 star(s) 8 Votes