Vlad11

Dec 17, 2021
that's what i did and then some updates later she is jumping up and down on larry's dick.
Despite the bug, player able to continue the game and Ellie have not sex with Larry in version 0.24 if you choose "Decline and leave" before. She will not be on Larry's dick after that choose.
Nolarry0.jpg

Reactions: xmrrobotx

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
The game is amazing but why is there such a thing as ugly man Larry? It's disgusting and it's not even optional. You can't have sex with other men without having sex with that man. It's really disgusting. I was going to puke many times.
I understand you, it is a problem that this series has had since its previous installment, everyone has their own tastes but it is annoying to have to see the wrinkled face of a bug uglier than a troll.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Pandora's Box 2 [v0.25] [Void Star]

Changelog:

• 220+ new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Lesbians, Exhibitionism, Vaginal, French Kissing, Blowjob, Voyeur, NTR (optional), Creampie;
  • Started adding more details to the scenes. You can see this starting this update. A lot more details to the characters and scenes.
  • New characters and sex scenes with them (some in near future).
Win/Linux/Mac/Android:
-

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Pandora's Box 2 [v0.25] [Void Star]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Pandora's Box 2 [v0.25] [Void Star] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: v0.24 -> v0.25 [103 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

3.20 star(s) 29 Votes