Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Really, no $10 Patrons about neither? Guess we're all cheapskates here :unsure: See what I can do...

EDIT:
Here we go. To be honest it was about time I started supporting Void Star. I really like this game after all. Though if Void Star really wants to me to stop sharing I will stop sharing or compromise until a certain date. Still want to give this dev a chance to earn some money.

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Interesting this is the first time making a choice makes you miss a scene for sure and not able to have everything in one play. Probably why it feels shorter than before.
Story wise I like the added dimension as it appears at least, that you can now make decisions that will make a big difference.

Still in the right path I think and at least made me curious about the story now. If next month's update is good, I'll join Patreon as well.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Interesting this is the first time making a choice makes you miss a scene for sure and not able to have everything in one play. Probably why it feels shorter than before.
No idea what you've been playing but all choices apart from the first rape scene can make you miss the scene.

You aren't forced into anything after that first time.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
No idea what you've been playing but all choices apart from the first rape scene can make you miss the scene.

You aren't forced into anything after that first time.
Those are your basic fake choices where the options may as well be 'Want to see a sex scene? Y/N'.
This is the first time you can't see everything in one playthrough, you miss one or the other, it's a crossroad in the story. To me this could be a big evolution step in this game (was similar at the neighbors though, just remembered that one).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Those are your basic fake choices where the options may as well be 'Want to see a sex scene? Y/N'.
This is the first time you can't see everything in one playthrough, you miss one or the other, it's a crossroad in the story. To me this could be a big evolution step in this game.
A fake choice is where you are given the option but the scene happens anyway be it off camera if you choose not to see it.

These are actual choices as to whether you want to fuck said person or not.

Only 1 scene is a fake choice and that's the one to fight off the guy that rapes her at the start, scene still happens regardless.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
A fake choice is where you are given the option but the scene happens anyway be it off camera if you choose not to see it.

These are actual choices as to whether you want to fuck said person or not.

Only 1 scene is a fake choice and that's the one to fight off the guy that rapes her at the start, scene still happens regardless.
You're going on a tangent as I wasn't talking about being forced to make certain choices.
Although it's a bit related. What I'm highlighting is the options are becoming more varied and meaningful. Which I take as a good thing and a good sign for the future of the game.

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
Really, no $10 Patrons about neither? Guess we're all cheapskates here :unsure: See what I can do...

EDIT:
Here we go. To be honest it was about time I started supporting Void Star. I really like this game after all. Though if Void Star really wants to me to stop sharing I will stop sharing or compromise until a certain date. Still want to give this dev a chance to earn some money.

MEGA PC [0.13]
MEGA MAC [0.13]
Walkthrough [0.13]
walkthrough has an error when trying to download

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
walkthrough has an error when trying to download
I can confirm that it's F95zone's link masking that's causing this. Links are still working from Patreon. I'll add the Google Drive ones as well, just in case:

EDIT: Old MEGA links to 0.13 I posted earlier should work again.

Reactions: fbass

mdmnsjs1

Nov 21, 2018
i was just wanting the walkthrough it was downloading the whole update again thanks for trying to help

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Pandora's Box v0.15.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 06.07.2020

Last edited:

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Compressed v0.13 (PC) 303Mb
small fix for 3 image errors during concert (extract and overwrite old files)

Last edited:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
o dev must like it the protagonist's mom,that's why she plays half the game with her. This is how boys love older women.when I was 15 years old and I loved my friend's mom erotically. (sorry my english)

• Haha
Reactions: Darth Sidious

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Any one else getting errors when Nadia goes to see the band playing? Failed to decode Webp problems (this is using the compressed version) haven't tried with the uncompressed version

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes