OneLuv

Mar 5, 2018
Still behaving like a POS for me. It freezes right after the intro screen. Any more suggestions out there? I deleted the renpy file in roaming, and it made no difference. This is very discouraging and frustrating.
I was having the same issue, game would crash at start. I used UnRen and unpacked everything and the game finally ran for me. This is the only game that I have ever had this happen to, I don't know the reason.

Edit: This only worked for one start of the game. When I came back to play after I had written this reply, the game crashed at opening again. I'll be damned if I am going to keep deleting and reinstalling this game multiple times to complete. Hopefully someone can figure this out, I do like this game and would love to play. Sadly the past two updates I have not been able to enjoy :(

Last edited:
Reactions: KiraJames

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
6 things i am really hoping and praying for.

#1:- A LOT more scenes with Wendy, mainly because she instantly shot to the top of my fave waifu in this game, simply because she is an adorably cute redhead with a depraived dominant streak which makes me want to beat 7 shades of shite out of her ex for dumping her.

#2:- More scenes with Mia, granted she is a grade A+ slut but she is a FLAWLESSLY sexy milf that has every right to seduce her daughters boyfriend simply because she can lookin the way she does.

#3:- Proper femdom style dominatrix scenes, simply because i LOVE FEMDOM.

#4:- Easier unlocks on lesbian scenes so that even in minus corruption you can get Nadia to go for it.

#5:- Unique romance endings for certain characters, like the male protaganist with Wendy or help Lilli become the company boss and be her "personal assistant", considering she is either a half blind slut or a really ambitious babe who is biding her time, acting the slut, just waiting for the chance to take his job and office. And Nadia of course either with the Male protag to even entering a lesbian relationship with Riley or even Ava who works at the yoga studio.

#6:- The oppertunity to knock Your Boss Miguel, the fat fuck blackmailer who has targeted Nadia and finally most of all the piece of shit so called best friend Bill the fuck out as well as smash their fuckin teeth in.

Thats just me saying my hopes for this games future.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alannnnn and Alfius

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It would be nice if the Blaire option was open, then you go to meet blair and john the only option is say no or have sex with john. Not sure if it is a hard unlock or it is just not a option yet, if it is hard to unlock would be nice if it was easier to figure out what you have to do to unlock lesbian scenes.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Is there a way to unlock all the gallery scenes?
Yes, but not in one playthrough...the game is very short if you skip text, so it's easy to get all the scenes...

There is not a lot of split paths...Just let Nadia do all the Nasty, otherwise it locks out content.

I can only remember two splits if you let her do everything bad....The bouncer you need to choose your method of entry.

With Riley and her BF, you need to choose one or the other.

Don't think there are any other paths that does not show you all the scenes, provided you do all the worst stuff with Nadia.

Last edited:

slightchance

Mar 25, 2018
My favorite scene so far is when Nadia lets the businessman grope her while being clothed even though it's stupid that she climaxed from it.

I wish the other sex scenes were more mature or wouldn't build up so fast. Let them play a little cat & mouse first. Blackmail is such an overused cliché, especially when the other side is only allowed to play the victim. The same goes for the notion that every sexual act needs to have both partner cum at the same time (or at all). We have that in almost every other game, just like the talk about whose dick is bigger or smaller, which gets boring real fast. How about letting one guy have the girth and the other better technique?

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
It's definitely on the up.
In fact, if it stays like this for another couple of updates I may become a patreon.
I need to wait a bit more because the game is still on notice for me and if there's another unavoidable rape (and sex drug is rape afaic) I'll be out.
But I'm very optimistic now.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
Is this bug?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Accept or refuse drink but same dialogue?
Fortunately, refusing pills works.

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Am I the only one that thinks Wendy's inspiration is straight out of Wendy's Burgers?

P.S. Useless fun fact of the day: when Wendy is first introduced, his dinner total is $19.98, in 1998 Wendy's slogan was the last year their slogan was "The best burgers and a whole lot more" and the first time they coined "You can eat great, even late"

She looks yummy alright, even late...

Also, then he leaves to go on a bus after watching a couple get fingered and there's a BK add on the side of the bus that says "It'll blow your mind away" as the BK chick looks to swallow a foot long

Now that's what I call food for thought.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Eldar

SofiaArtes

Dec 3, 2019
From almost the beginning of the game I get dialogue options that I cannot use because I cannot select some options such as masturbating in the gym shower almost as soon as I start the game for more combinations that I use of dialogue does not change anything and does not allow selecting some options HELP!!

1586926520974.png

Phanex

under a black flag we shall sail
Mar 16, 2020
Funny part of this game is the part where that old man dies :ROFLMAO:
serves you right old bastard

• Haha
Reactions: L777

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
So I've been thinking about the last update for a while. The toilet scene was pretty major and I was wondering how do you all think it could be followed up? I mean if you were the writer, how would you deal with the mornings after?

In my canonical playthrough the scene isn't happening but it is a strong important scene and it got me wondering about the fallout and repercussion. In fact I could see it being handled through the whole spectrum from Nadia becoming a nun to becoming a 2c whore. It's an interesting dilemma and I'm not sure how I would personally write it.
I think... I would have it working as a sort of wake up call. Nadia would be disgusted by the abuse and lack of control but aroused by the pleasure she got. So she'd stop taking drugs, stop meeting Billy, be more choosy, but have more sex.
What's your take?

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes