Alannnnn

Apr 25, 2019
That scene with Nadia and Bailey was the single best thing to happen in this game for me.

You guys can talk about fapping as much as you want but me and vicky vibe got busy to that.

That was the moment that made me want a Nadia and Bailey ending.
Now you gave me a reason to go back and check this game lol I was waiting for more updates anyways. 2 updates behind should be less than 30 minutes tho lol.

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
There is no way avoid prostutitute suck mc dick?
(meaning Bill case)

Edit: Now i play corruption and submisison way but i wonder IF there is route MC and GF not cheat each other.

Last edited:

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
I don't think she is dumb because of the rape aftermath...that is just bad writing.

She is dumb due to
1) Letting the nerd blackmail her.
2) Not telling what happened to the police
3) Not telling her BF what happened
4) Letting her fat slob of a boss sexually harass her
5) Letting the guy at the clothing shop molest her.

So yeah...she is a bit dumb. No other way to describe that. I still love her.
It's fine, I can still enjoy her, but take a character like Mia (from Summer with Mia).
She also get tricked into sexy situations, but she is clever enough to put 2 and 2 together and figure stuff out.
Even if it is sometimes after she was sexually "used" by deception.
Y'know, I actually opened this thread, after like a year-plus of ignoring the game, to ask if the whole date-rape scene and its aftermath had been ever been rewritten (like how The Typist completely rewrote the entire NTR branch of BILH due to acknowledging fan backlash over how fucking terribly handled the original version was).

This post immediately tells me that I don't need to bother ever checking it again.

Not just because apparently, no, that garbage fire wasn't dealt with, but because really, all your points are examples of bad writing. She wasn't introduced as being a complete fuckin' moron, yet every single one of those are straight out of the "retard in lechersville" trope. A perfect checklist of how not to write an NTR game.

Reactions: llun

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Y'know, I actually opened this thread, after like a year-plus of ignoring the game, to ask if the whole date-rape scene and its aftermath had been ever been rewritten (like how The Typist completely rewrote the entire NTR branch of BILH due to acknowledging fan backlash over how fucking terribly handled the original version was).

This post immediately tells me that I don't need to bother ever checking it again.

Not just because apparently, no, that garbage fire wasn't dealt with, but because really, all your points are examples of bad writing. She wasn't introduced as being a complete fuckin' moron, yet every single one of those are straight out of the "retard in lechersville" trope. A perfect checklist of how not to write an NTR game.
Void has had backlash over several scenes in his games including rape in this game and his last one as well as the endings of the last.

He's never rewritten a scene. he does things his way, like it or not.

To be honest I don't think he comes here.

I wouldn't wait for any changes, he's never changed anything based on anything players have said least of all backlash.

sdibolcrif

Jun 24, 2017
Void has had backlash over several scenes in his games including rape in this game and his last one as well as the endings of the last.

He's never rewritten a scene. he does things his way, like it or not.

To be honest I don't think he comes here.

I wouldn't wait for any changes, he's never changed anything based on anything players have said least of all backlash.
Like I said, won't be checking in again :p

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018

No, you are all mistaken still.
Points 2 & 3 are not bad writing at all but very frequent. I reckon it instead shows how much you know about rape.
(The other points are fair and I get that accumulated they can feel like that. I'm okay with it as I've seen way worse.)

Reactions: ibizadalton

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017

Look I'm not a fan of the corruption/NTR genre. I don't play a lot of those so I can not really comment on if it's bad writing or if she is a bit on the dim side. I give the writer the benefit of the doubt, so my conclusions is that she is a bit dim. There is instances of bad writing for sure, but I would say it's mostly the female MC being not too bright. (To be fair. She is never portrayed to be clever. I can not remember a single clever thing she said or did at any stage of the game.)

Unfortunately, like you get real men as stupid as the male MC, you get real women as stupid as Nadia. The difference is that Nadia is a sympathetic character where is the male MC's shitty situation is of his own making. I still root for Nadia, but it seems like to write a successful corruption/NTR game you need a bit of stupidity.

I tried my hand at the first Chloe game recently... I just could not get past her first sex scene. The level of stupidity was too much for me. It seems like a good corruption game requires a bit of female stupidity.

I did play a few games with corruption in it, that worked very well. As the cops where corrupt as well, so the girl was truly in shit creek. You as the player also need to think of a solution instead of shouting at the screen "You stupid bitch!! Why are you doing this!!" Two that came to mind that was well done was "AWAM" and A Family Venture. I could feel
the helplessness
of the female characters in both of them.

I guess that's why I don't like games with female protaganists (There are some exceptions)…. I hate being forced to do something I don't want to do, especially if it due to the MCs stupidity!

phew... glad I got that of my chest.

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
Playing through it. Really like the renders and characters. Nadia and Riley drew me to the game but I love Wendy even with the big joke gimmick with her.

REALLY hate Bill and not in a good way. He rapes Nadia and keeps doing sketchy things and just keeps getting away with it.

Also the "corruption" points can be a bit annoying. Why do I have to set Nadia up to be raped and gangbanged by like 20 guys before she gets to do any kind of lesbian hook up?

Also Eugene is really stupid. It's annoying how we're supposed to be playing as him and without player consent he keeps getting himself in bad situations through nothing but his own stupidity.

TL:DR the designs and art are great, but some of the story elements are starting to lose me.

Reactions: magus448 and Alfius

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Also Eugene is really stupid. It's annoying how we're supposed to be playing as him and without player consent he keeps getting himself in bad situations through nothing but his own stupidity.
Nadia is the main protag.

You spend more time playing as her.

Reactions: Alfius

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
Nadia is the main protag.

You spend more time playing as her.
Agreed, I definitely identify more with her and the boyfriend is really more of a story device if anything. It was certainly pretty hot having him grovel and kiss our feet at the end of the last version. Clean-up boy in the future?

Reactions: Alfius

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019

Unlocked

Hi, everyone! Welcome to the 0.12 update.

Changelog:
  • 3 new sex scenes with multiple angles and animations including: blowjob, handjob, vaginal, boobjob;
  • Improved the Character Name text input at the start of the game, making it easier to read.
  • I saw a lot of people that were confused with why some choices are greyed out, and even though I explain in the Walkthrough, I thought it was a good idea to make a short tutorial at the beginning of the game as well. It's optional and explains other tips and tricks for the game as well.
  • Added a bar system for the visual representation of your Corruption and Submission points:
FULL GAME:

Mega links:
PC:
MAC:

Google drive links:
PC:
Mac:

All renders included in the 0.12 update:

THANK YOU to each and every one of you that support me so much. I just want you to know that I appreciate you guys a lot. It is mainly thanks to you that I keep doing this. Thank you!

View attachment Pandora's_Box_0.12_Walkthrough.pdf

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Wouldn't be surprised if more people dropped the game after this update but gotta admit the angles and renders are getting better.
Good news is we can make choices now and that is good too (limited to accepting or refusing but still).

(Adding 1920x1080 and 2560x1440 versions down below for download!)

Lilly testing out the new heels on her own personal pet.
Thanks!
Have previous ones been shared here? I'd be curious if there are some Nadia ones (obviously :))

Reactions: Priappus

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Pandora's Box [v0.12] [Void Star] (1.6 GB rar pc source)
279 MB rar unofficial pc compressed (slightly reduced image/video/audio quality):
done by UnRen v0.7 (Sam@f95zone) & Cruncher v0.4.1 (BAS@f95zone)

Last edited:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
thanks for the new update, now covid19 you are locked in your house with him and he is working harder.
this is good for us,(sorry my english)

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 108 Votes