Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Dled and tried too play this but it was soon apparent that this is non avoidable ntr and rape play.
There should be made 2 tags for ntr:avoidable and non avoidable.
Liked the cg/render of the girlfriend.
Not gonna lie...the rape scene in the beginning was a bit much, and even worse was her own reaction on that.
However, the GF is gorgeous and the reason I'm still playing. Her personality is actually pretty cool (apart from the rape reaction). She's just as dumb as a doornail when it gets to blackmail. I especially started enjoying the last couple of updates, where she is taking some more charge.

Worried about the next update...tickets with Bill sounds again like a dumb idea, but like I said...dumb as a doornail

There is very little redeeming qualities for the BF. He is just a loser.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I don’t think the boyfriend is supposed to be anything other than what he is. It’s fun humiliating him and it looks like things will be very different for him now. At best he’ll probably be allowed to clean her after sex. And she already had him have a taste earlier.

Reactions: bill meoff

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don’t think the boyfriend is supposed to be anything other than what he is. It’s fun humiliating him and it looks like things will be very different for him now. At best he’ll probably be allowed to clean her after sex. And she already had him have a taste earlier.
That's the thing though, it's not humiliating for him.

He's already as low as he can possibly get. He's get a girlfriend others fuck and he can't, lost their money, acts like a pleb and has absolutely nothing going for him.

The writing is already on the wall there, it's no longer a relationship. He's only there so she can shit on him but it's only fun watching someone get humiliated if they have something to lose or a glimmer of a chance of fighting back, he doesn't. It won't be long until she's had enough and moves on.

I don't get what's fun about watching a loser be a loser.

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
Are there guys that act like that?
There are probably but that's not the point. Personally I liked that update and I found his complete submission and humiliation toward her enjoyable. You don't have to project yourself in every MC, so yeah I guess I find "fun" seeing a passive guy getting humiliated by a hot girl (though honestly what I find exciting is the shameless girl's behavior). As opposed to what you think, in my opinion she can humiliate him more than she did until now so it's not a dead end. She's still in the hypocritical phase "I'm just getting back at him (even if I slept around too but didn't mention it)".
It's paradoxal because irl I'm everything but passive, I actually usually don't like people that don't stand up for themselves (tho I guess I DID find mc annoying). But sexual kinks in fantasy worlds are another matter I guess, I find those kind of extreme situations fascinating to play, paradoxally because I find them unthinkable. Maybe it's just me but I doubt it.

Anyway I'm looking forward to see the continuation of the story. A hot scene I'd enjoy would be the mother bringing a man and sharing him with her daughter, while mc must wait in another room. Yeah I have no empathy for the mc (ahah). Perhaps I wouldn't enjoy it if it was a character that I respected. But him, I just want to see how low he can fall and enjoy the show.

Last edited:
Reactions: boulimanus

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hey, everyone! I thought I'd share some of the progress I've done on my side project. This is just one of the characters I've been working on and I am really proud of the result. This "project" has been in the works since late 2018, so it has been in development for quite some time. But I only work on it when I have the time, so it doesn't take away from Pandora's Box updates.
As I get to finalize more characters, environments, and the game itself, I will be posting here on my Patreon page for you guys to look at. I still have a lot of work ahead of me, since it is a very ambitious project, but I hope I will make it and I hope you will enjoy the end result.
Stay safe and healthy, everyone! Thanks for reading.
Hey, everyone! I thought I'd share some of the progress I've done on my side project. This is just one of the characters I've been working on and I am really proud of the result. This "project" has been in the works since late 2018, so it has been in development for quite some time. But I only work on it when I have the time, so it doesn't take away from Pandora's Box updates.
As I get to finalize more characters, environments, and the game itself, I will be posting here on my Patreon page for you guys to look at. I still have a lot of work ahead of me, since it is a very ambitious project, but I hope I will make it and I hope you will enjoy the end result.
Stay safe and healthy, everyone! Thanks for reading.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
That's the thing though, it's not humiliating for him.

He's already as low as he can possibly get. He's get a girlfriend others fuck and he can't, lost their money, acts like a pleb and has absolutely nothing going for him.

The writing is already on the wall there, it's no longer a relationship. He's only there so she can shit on him but it's only fun watching someone get humiliated if they have something to lose or a glimmer of a chance of fighting back, he doesn't. It won't be long until she's had enough and moves on.

I don't get what's fun about watching a loser be a loser.
I agree with you. I play the story now purely for Nadia. the Boyfriend as far as I'm concerned is an NPC.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I do however still play the game purely for her story. Not a good story but I still enjoy her, besides her being as dumb as a doornail. I mean, going with Bill to a concert is just the epitome of stupidity.

I still hate Bill, I hope he dies a slow and painful death. But he will probably end up with Nadia. Maybe if I change my perspective about their first encounter and see it as an Ex BF trying to win her back that she unwillingly consents to, it will be better, but I can only view it as rape.

• Love
Reactions: Avaron1974

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I agree with you. I play the story now purely for Nadia. the Boyfriend as far as I'm concerned is an NPC.

I do however still play the game purely for her story. Not a good story but I still enjoy her, besides her being as dumb as a doornail. I mean, going with Bill to a concert is just the epitome of stupidity.

I still hate Bill, I hope he dies a slow and painful death. But he will probably end up with Nadia. Maybe if I change my perspective about their first encounter and see it as an Ex BF trying to win her back that she unwillingly consents to, it will be better, but I can only view it as rape.
Agreed 100%.

Nadia is a great looking character, arguably one of the best, she deserved a much better story but i'll make do with the one we have.

Deff agree about the boyfriend, it does seem like there are no feelings left on her part now and it's purely about seeing what she can put him through before she moves on.

I do hope she doesn't end up with Bill, i'm in the same boat as you there, I hate him but i'm not seeing any other prospects.

The only other way I can see an ending is if the dev goes for multiple endings and has one with her lesbian friend too (my personal bias creeping in, I also like her and want them to get together) or Blaire leaves John and they get it on (yay for rhymes) would love to see her run away with Blaire or she can go with John for those not into lesbo stuff.

Aside from that I don't see any way for her and Eugene to stay together after this.

• Love
Reactions: Alfius

fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
For me it is clearly hypocritical (purposefully), a good excuse as 1.it's not proportionate at all, she did far worse and never mentioned it 2.she was presented from the start as a girl that enjoys sex a lot (especially in the past), and that seems to have settled down with the MC but which deep down remains the same person. That's at least how she was described by Bill, and what suggests now the title "Pandora Box" (she'll go back to her former self or worse). The fact that her mother is such a slut also reinforces that idea that deep down it may be her nature, she just wanted this and has a good excuse for it now.

But anyway, I think it's on purpose in terms of narration. The point has never been to present an equal relationship. Imho the point in this game is for her to be dominant and enjoy.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Given the writer isn't afraid of taking shortcuts and using plot holes, it's not completely out of the question the boyfriend could do a 180 and win her back.

But, with this new project the dev has started, it wouldn't be surprising if it will all end up rushed and bad in a few months time.
So might as well just enjoy the pretty pictures and daytime tv show. Can only be positively surprised that way.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Agreed 100%.

Nadia is a great looking character, arguably one of the best, she deserved a much better story but i'll make do with the one we have.

Deff agree about the boyfriend, it does seem like there are no feelings left on her part now and it's purely about seeing what she can put him through before she moves on.

I do hope she doesn't end up with Bill, i'm in the same boat as you there, I hate him but i'm not seeing any other prospects.

The only other way I can see an ending is if the dev goes for multiple endings and has one with her lesbian friend too (my personal bias creeping in, I also like her and want them to get together) or Blaire leaves John and they get it on (yay for rhymes) would love to see her run away with Blaire or she can go with John for those not into lesbo stuff.

Aside from that I don't see any way for her and Eugene to stay together after this.
Nadia is gorgeous!! if it were not for her character, I would have quit this game a long time ago.

I will be happy with either of your three endings.

But I still see some major cringe in between. The boss is definitely going to have some fun with her (I hope I'll survive that). Then the Nerdy neighbour as well. I must admit to having a soft spot for unattractive guys without social skills getting some action with a pretty lady. Especially if it's on the girls terms. That's why I did not mind the old guy getting off on her (His final act was uncalled for, but he got what he deserve so I was OK with it) or the Janitor catching her a few times.

Seeing how this is a corruption/NTR type game I expect these things to happen, but I hope she gains some control in these situations and does it on her terms.

I'm not really into the interracial fetish, but at this stage, the young guy at the store seems to be the nicest of all the males out there. I think his name is Mike.

So I would go for any of your three endings or an ending with mike.

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
For me it is clearly hypocritical (purposefully), a good excuse as 1.it's not proportionate at all, she did far worse and never mentioned it 2.she was presented from the start as a girl that enjoys sex a lot (especially in the past), and that seems to have settled down with the MC but which deep down remains the same person. That's at least how she was described by Bill, and what suggests now the title "Pandora Box" (she'll go back to her former self or worse). The fact that her mother is such a slut also reinforces that idea that deep down it may be her nature, she just wanted this and has a good excuse for it now.

But anyway, I think it's on purpose in terms of narration. The point has never been to present an equal relationship. Imho the point in this game is for her to be dominant and enjoy.
I half-heartedly agree. I think that is what the writer intended.

However if you strictly goes by what the dev wrote, not what he tells you, I have a different read on the story and the characters

So My take is slightly different. She was really commited at the start. Then he fucked up multiple times . She was jealous and angry. Then she got revenge (Yes, not proportionate). Then she realised she does not love him anymore. And she decided fuck it, I will use him anyway I want. It gives my power and I enjoy it.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Avaron1974

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Nadia is gorgeous!! if it were not for her character, I would have quit this game a long time ago.
As would have many of us. The dev struck gold with that model and may not even be fully aware of it.

If this goes to shit, I hope we will see the same model again in other games.
If those exist already, please let me know! :)

Luzifer22

Oct 16, 2017
It is because of the points.
The beginning is very unforgiving for this.
I think you had to refuse sex when you once had the option. This is the master choice that opens up many others after.
I always chose the 'red' decision, it's selectable for your guy, but not for the other options

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes