Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Thank you for the clarification .. this is what it actually looks like with in depth analisys .. thank you so much muttdoggy
Seriously? Been avoiding NTR the whole game. And when the time comes, I can't avoid NTR
I would say it is NOT NTR because she said no, she's not trying to cheat or make the player jealous. And it's the player's fault for knowing of the ex's motives (cell phone texts and he brought alcohol) then ignoring signs and getting black out drunk so he couldn't prevent it. And I'm aware the player doesn't get to choose or prevent that from happening.
My point is this. If she's raped, I don't consider it NTR. At all.

EDITED.. I still don't like the choice.. either she gets raped or she cheats on the MC. One or the other. No middle ground, no way to stop it.
In "non-ntr" route, she gets raped by her ex. You can't choose to avoid that
she cheats on the mc in the submissive route
On the NTR route, she does not turn him down at the party. Also can't avoid that either
No way to choose for her to avoid her nasty ex. He gets sex no matter what! Either she consents or she doesn't. Doesn't matter- Ex gets sex while the mc is passed out.

• Haha
Reactions: DarkAssassin

SqueeZed

May 27, 2018
If you have no problem running other renpy games and you've tried redownloading it already, then i would guess that it's a corrupted file that got installed somewhere. Maybe a clean install and clear out your AppData\Roaming\RenPy\PandorasBox folder too. I'm assuming PC here as I've no idea what to do if you're on mac...
Thanks again for the support, tried that WhiteFireDaemon and sadly still, no.

Check the log.txt file in the main folder see if you can find the reason for the crash in there.
What I can say is this game is different to other RenPy because I can't properly alt-tab from it, nor properly minimise it either (by properly I mean I can do it but it's not through the usual behaviour).

I'm not sure what or why but whatever is different may be the cause for your crash. Check the log file, but don't hold your breath either.
Fingers crossed it can be fixed because as much as the story is not for everyone, the models are top quality, so I hope you can see for yourself whether it's for you or not.

Here's the log file. 7th & 11th line down it shows the errors. No idea if that will help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

May 9, 2018
I really like the models and overall renders... it's just... the irrational direction of the story is what kinda break things for me. I mean I'm all for corrupting girlfriends, but I'd love to see a game where you can build characters as much as you can destroy them. Think of it this way, would it be wrong to give the BF a bit of spine? what if we can turn his life around? Sure, leave the submissive path as an option, but it would make it that much deeper to have a path where he can take control of his life, not necessarily with his girlfriend, give him the chance to figure out how much of a whore she is and let him have his own fun outside of the relationship.

I'm still on the lookout for a game that give the option to have the bf standup for himself, be successful, more desireable and then manage to have the guts to leave his whore of a GF, finds a better lifestyle (better relationship or even simply living a non-commited wild life with multiple women) all while the GF falls deeper into corruption until she breaks and realizes what she has done / miissed... or something like that.

Oh well. I know that some people would prefer things the way they are and I understand that. What I'm advocating for is a simple alternative direction that would surely add an all new feel to the game. But I respect the dev's work as it is and he/she is under no obligation to listen or even consider any external input whatsoever, Wish you all the best mate :)

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
I do not like either she or him here, he is a dweeb, she is a whore.
Yep, this game was over before it even started. haha

The choices seem to be set for a very specific outcome. Kind of seems to me it may as well be a kenetic novel. Also, I really don't like stuff like blackmail ntr so this is definitely not something I'll follow.

Last edited:
Reactions: EZ8lt

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Here's the log file. 7th & 11th line down it shows the errors. No idea if that will help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No this is nothing. The 'loading error' is a normal message, not an error; whilst the second I have also but doesn't prevent me from playing.
You may have something else further down. If not, we're stuck :(

Reactions: SqueeZed

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
I am a bit disappointed in this game now.
I don't ride the "Hate NTR bus" but when she got super angry, that should have been a choice we got to make, after all she has been getting a good bit on the side too. I didn't like not being able to choose her reaction there because it led to me not having a choice later on in the game that, given how I amplaying the characters, I really should have been able to make

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Another tiny update.... groan.
I can't even get the game to work. It freezes before it starts. Any suggestions out there? What might be causing this? I'm going to try to D/L the game again, and hope it was a bad download.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Nope! No luck with a second D/L. This game is a POS to me. It freezes at the Voidstar screen, then closes. I have no idea how to remedy the situation.

Reactions: Grelk

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Tried the App Data trick. Got a little farther, and the POS still shut down. I'm junking the game until it gets fixed.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
My only issue with the game is her boyfriend.

I don't mind the NTR of it but he's useless.

If she was with one of the other guys and cheating on them, sure. Watching one of the big mouth "alpha's" find out his girls been taking more prick than a second hand dartboard would be hilarious.

I don't see his purpose, I guess. Are we supposed to feel sorry for him?

Reactions: redwind21

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
Did somebody figure out how to get the lesbian scene in this update please ?
It was 'grayed' and I've tried different combinations with the choices from this chapter :unsure:
Must be something you've had to do in previous update choices ?

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes