boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Still looking forward to it and optimistic, but with previous updates I've learnt to decrypt it.
What I expect is the first few tags will all be delivered in one lesbian scene with NPC, the girlfriend will only appear in the hj or/and bj (i.e. still not much of her), the last tags will be the boyfriend (who not many people care about).

But I'm willing to be surprised and still look up to this game so far.

Jul 23, 2017
I do not like either she or him here, he is a dweeb, she is a whore.
I quite like her. Her model is unique (at least to me, haven't seen her before), maybe a bit excessive with the facial piercings, would love to see nipple piercings and maybe a colored sleeve tattoo.

The scene where she "auditions" for her new job and gets groped on the business man's lap is probably the best part of the game so far for me. The parts where she just goes out and sucks a bouncer off before fucking some random dude in the bathroom was a bit out there for me though.

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
I quite like her. Her model is unique (at least to me, haven't seen her before), maybe a bit excessive with the facial piercings, would love to see nipple piercings and maybe a colored sleeve tattoo.

The scene where she "auditions" for her new job and gets groped on the business man's lap is probably the best part of the game so far for me. The parts where she just goes out and sucks a bouncer off before fucking some random dude in the bathroom was a bit out there for me though.
I’m not talking about appearance.
Store such pictures on the phone. Slept drunk with an ex (without any resistance), and in the morning, "Oh, what I did, well, okay, the main thing is that the boyfriend does not recognize." And the reaction after that to his betrayal (blowjob) after that, simply killed.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tiredx

Tiredx

Mar 6, 2019
I’m not talking about appearance.
Store such pictures on the phone. Slept drunk with an ex (without any resistance), and in the morning, "Oh, what I did, well, okay, the main thing is that the boyfriend does not recognize." And the reaction after that to his betrayal (blowjob) after that, simply killed.
Agreed.
Don't get me wrong i like what the devlepler is doing with the game improvemnent wise. The revamped gallery and overall game display is awsome. I also like the characters model designs and style( never knew a female with various facial piecing could look this hot. :unsure: ) Also the scenes of erotica and erotica animation are all of high quality and as a game developer myself i can definitely see that Void Star put a lot of work into this game visual wise.
But...
The character's personality wise none of them are likable.(Except for the sports store worker who was probably the most decent character in the entire game and Bill but that's because he's clearly the main villian and biggest antagonist of the main characters which means that if he's unlikable he's doing his job.) The two main protag's are surrounded by people either trying to get into the female protags pants or through some form of manipulation help others get into her pants. While normally this would be okay in a NTR environment, it doesn't really flow well in this case since both characters actions and reactions are fairly dumb.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The two protags themselves pretty much bury their relationship and it makes you wonder how the heck they ended up together in the first place when all they had to do was talk a bit to each other to fix or at least figure somethings out. I wish i could say it was like watching a train wreck but I can't since those usually occur when the train can't be stopped if anything i say its more like...

All the characters in the story are flawed including the main protag's and while i believe this was probably done intentionally it makes it harder to feel any real empathy or attachments for any of the main characters when their actions make them repeatedly seem dumber than a box of rocks and rather than growing from their mistakes and getting smarter they'll just keep on repeating them over and over again.

Still overall a great game with the poitential to be even better guess i'll have to wait and see what the next few updates bring.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
That is a fair and well written comment.

I'd only say although it does sometimes seem dumb, it's not as bad as it looks.
For example what looks like inconsistency is very much lifelike: a lot of people behave in the sense of 'do what I say, not what I do'.
There is also emotion that can play a role in reactions, so when people find their partner 'cheated' most can't rationalise but react with impulse.
And finally, having plot holes just because the writer wants to get somewhere is something that happens even to the best veteran writers, we have to suspend our disbelief.

But it remains true that if those were toned down a bit and the heroes were made more likeable, it would make for a better game. I subscribe completely to your conclusion.

Let's see what 0.11 brings us.

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
Agreed.
Don't get me wrong i like what the devlepler is doing with the game improvemnent wise. The revamped gallery and overall game display is awsome. I also like the characters model designs and style( never knew a female with various facial piecing could look this hot. :unsure: ) Also the scenes of erotica and erotica animation are all of high quality and as a game developer myself i can definitely see that Void Star put a lot of work into this game visual wise.
But...
The character's personality wise none of them are likable.(Except for the sports store worker who was probably the most decent character in the entire game and Bill but that's because he's clearly the main villian and biggest antagonist of the main characters which means that if he's unlikable he's doing his job.) The two main protag's are surrounded by people either trying to get into the female protags pants or through some form of manipulation help others get into her pants. While normally this would be okay in a NTR environment, it doesn't really flow well in this case since both characters actions and reactions are fairly dumb.

The two protags themselves pretty much bury their relationship and it makes you wonder how the heck they ended up together in the first place when all they had to do was talk a bit to each other to fix or at least figure somethings out. I wish i could say it was like watching a train wreck but I can't since those usually occur when the train can't be stopped if anything i say its more like...

All the characters in the story are flawed including the main protag's and while i believe this was probably done intentionally it makes it harder to feel any real empathy or attachments for any of the main characters when their actions make them repeatedly seem dumber than a box of rocks and rather than growing from their mistakes and getting smarter they'll just keep on repeating them over and over again.

Still overall a great game with the poitential to be even better guess i'll have to wait and see what the next few updates bring.
I’m more interested in playing a game where you can somehow empathize with one of the characters. In this game, no character evokes such a feeling. Otherwise, I completely agree.

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

AbraXX

Jul 4, 2018
label Day21morning2 does not exist in scripts.rpa and it results in a loop if we select "Don't masturbate" option. I can't progress because the masturbate option is disabled due to lack of points I think. Please help with this bug. If anyone has solved this issue please share the new scripts.rpa file.
i am having the same issue can anyone help me out?

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
i am having the same issue can anyone help me out?
Only way for now, if you haven't been submissive with him, is to restart the game and pick more red choices so you can masturbate at that stage.
Other option is to wait v0.11 that has this fixed. Shouldn't be too long now.

||

Oct 26, 2017
Here is how to fix Mia loop in v0.10:
Open this file in an editor: game/scripts.rpa > day21.rpy
Change the following lines:
Line 112: day21morning2 -> day21morning3
Line 125: day21morning2 -> day21morning3

Last edited:

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
oh man, i thought this story couldnt get any worse but then comes 0.11 does just that and it even cranks it up to 11.

Summary of 0.11:

BF is still the biggest wimp of all time probably even bigger this part, GF is probably the most unlikable and hypocritical person ever. How these two ever got together in the first place is the biggest mystery ever lol.

SqueeZed

May 27, 2018
Wanted to try this game and i keep getting a error/ crash when the game opens, i get the Void Star intro but then the game just crashes. Everytime. Anyone with the same issues? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes