thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
Now i am more interested into the white haired babe from the gym...Ashe...then Nadia. The rift betwen Nadia and Eugene grows bigger in my opinion. Instead of a NTR relationship we will soon experience marriage counseling. Still better then Culture Shock and Tyrant.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Quite an enjoyable light hearted update. Being probably the only remaining non NTR fan of the game still on here, was nice to get a relative vanilla update.

This game works for me, since I basically do not like most characters. Nadia is my only love still left.
The male MC is the worst loser, so whatever happens to him does not bother me a bit. Looking forward to dinner with the the other couple.

At this stage I'm also looking out for a new boyfriend for Nadia. I was hoping it would be the Muscular guy at the gym, but It seems he is out of the story. I just hope that it's not fucking Bill. That guy needs to die a horrible death somewhere in future.

Some interesting things going on with the nerd as well. Nadia is quite a bimbo though for not being able to deal with any of her "abusers". Still love her, but in terms of female protagonists, Mia from Summer with Mia is more to my liking. At least she can put 2 and 2 together after being blackmailed or tricked.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
when the game developer saw that this game should aim to be beautiful Nadia and have sex with other men,like the best game (anna_ea_remake),then he will realize that a good game
Pandora's Box
like this will become more and more boring.
(sorry my english)

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
why am I still stuck at the shower scene,with mia coming in ,and you have 1 choice don`t masturbate,then goes to you on couch,waking up to do the same scene again.never mind ,I found newer saves........after that mess.

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
why am I still stuck at the shower scene,with mia coming in ,and you have 1 choice don`t masturbate,then goes to you on couch,waking up to do the same scene again.never mind ,I found newer saves........after that mess.
Cant give you an answer, but what I can tell, you, is this game is actually an illusion of choice. To get any content at all with Nadia, you basically have to let her do everything. (Luckily not the second fucking with Bill... I draw the line there) otherwise, it locks you our of all content.

Since I don't like Eugene in any case...I just always select all the red options for him. I don't have an option to not matrubate. I suspect you needed his depravity high enough for the red option to let Mia join you in the shower. Works fine for me.

Last edited:

muschi123

Dec 4, 2017
Awesome Fashion Business crossover :LOL: But the updates really could be a tad longer. For this update for example it would have been nice if it ended with the couples meeting for dinner and whatever happens next.

Azaliel

Jan 20, 2018
That's an understatement, knowing Void Star, NTR content will pretty much be on the lead role here, so there's gonna be lots of it and that's to no surprise when you have a submissive guy as a boyfriend, haha.
Game lost me at submissive boyfriend. I am and always will be a Dominant, so that does nothing for me, neither does NTR. While I am not a fan of it, if it what some people like, more power to em! Just not my cup of tea.

neman

Jan 5, 2020
Game lost me at submissive boyfriend. I am and always will be a Dominant, so that does nothing for me, neither does NTR. While I am not a fan of it, if it what some people like, more power to em! Just not my cup of tea.
Thanks for quick summary of game, i want ntr tags to be shown!
i pass on game. Agree with all u said.

• Angry
Reactions: muschi123

TrueNemesis

Oct 26, 2017
Trust me, this will end up like his last game...
I even talked to him about dumping these so called "animations" and just try to focus on getting as much rendering as he can so the updates will be bigger now we get 15 min updates with stuff no one wants every month instead of every two months.

To be clear I don't want to bash the dev but all devs should come on here and see the feedback to be able to turn your game into a real masterpiece, sure not every advice is a good one and if you have a plan you should stick with it but if 50 people are telling you to give us more content with nadia why are you not doing it? I even donated to him a couple of times just so I can talk to him and try to tell him some pointers and 5 months later he abandoned a great game that had great promise.

Just look at the people that even was able to get there game on steam... all of those games are awesome!

katajab

Aug 24, 2018
That wass most disapointing update I have ever seen . Like not gonna lie . I honestly dont care about Eugene storyline , beacuse I think its really boring , although Nadia storyline is very good imo. Like these updates in Renpy games are very useless .
I think that Void Star maybe have to thought about bringing Pandora box into Renpy RPG , something like Monica is . Bring some repetetive features , like going into work , where every day will be new scene or etc. Like yea , its boring to see same scene for 5th time , but I think its better than 10 minutes of gameplay

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes