boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Trust me, this will end up like his last game...
I even talked to him about dumping these so called "animations" and just try to focus on getting as much rendering as he can so the updates will be bigger now we get 15 min updates with stuff no one wants every month instead of every two months.

To be clear I don't want to bash the dev but all devs should come on here and see the feedback to be able to turn your game into a real masterpiece, sure not every advice is a good one and if you have a plan you should stick with it but if 50 people are telling you to give us more content with nadia why are you not doing it? I even donated to him a couple of times just so I can talk to him and try to tell him some pointers and 5 months later he abandoned a great game that had great promise.

Just look at the people that even was able to get there game on steam... all of those games are awesome!
I hope not. Thanks for trying to get involved though and let's see.
For me, this is the only game I get the full version of and not the compressed one, because I want to see her in full definition. And at the start she was featuring enough, the story was going somewhere too, just the camera angles weren't so great. But now, there isn't much to see.
It's true that if the next update doesn't turn that corner I might drop the game. But I remain hopeful.

Reactions: Priappus
Mar 16, 2019
label Day21morning2 does not exist in scripts.rpa and it results in a loop if we select "Don't masturbate" option. I can't progress because the masturbate option is disabled due to lack of points I think. Please help with this bug. If anyone has solved this issue please share the new scripts.rpa file.

Oozora

Dec 1, 2019
this is full fledge ntr game, u keep ur sanity or not the girlfriend still have sex with all people in town...as for the boyfriend eating or not and work or unemployed he still an "M" to any people in town where somehow he can work as a security which is a work that doesn't need a submissive idiot to anyone, better remove male protagonist ta or make less male story it iritating how a security but an idiot submissive/"M"

teffan69

Nov 8, 2018
This game and the characters are so nice but plz, do more! Its killing me to wait until next update! :)

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Turitar707

Nov 17, 2019
I am a fan of how you manage the lights...great job in my mind :)

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017

I haven't been keeping up with updates since they've been disappointing so far. Does the MC finally get to nail the secretary? That's what I've been waiting for!

rev33

Jun 6, 2017
The buildup with Bill at the bar and their sex scene at the hotel is so damn hot
too bad though it has to be kinda ruined by her mother's calls

Reactions: deviantarcanine
Jul 23, 2017
The buildup with Bill at the bar and their sex scene at the hotel is so damn hot
too bad though it has to be kinda ruined by her mother's calls
Yeah I agree. I feel like NTR scenes like that work so well in this game because the male MC is such a dweeb.

Reactions: rev33

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Yeah I'm about ready to walk away from this one. I found the femdom crap with the burger pretty yuck. The male protagonist is just too pathetic and stupid to be realistic. I might stick for one more update because I like the female protagonist, but the updates are way too short.

shucky159

Jul 4, 2017
Pandora's Box 0.11

Changelog:
  • 250+ new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Lesbians, Cunnilingus, Vaginal, Strap-on, Blowjob, Handjob, Swinging & NTR (optional), Foot Fetish;
  • Went back and fixed several scenes in the last few updates which had too much noise on them.
  • GF gets another new outfit this update
  • Fixed a loop issue from Day 21 where if you choose "Don't Masturbate" option, you'll end up in a loop.
  • Added different angles to animations making them feel longer and better.
Screenshots:
1583436938527.png

1583436862382.png

1583436979971.png

Petro28

Sep 11, 2017
Pandora's Box 0.11

Changelog:
  • 250+ new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Lesbians, Cunnilingus, Vaginal, Strap-on, Blowjob, Handjob, Swinging & NTR (optional), Foot Fetish;
  • Went back and fixed several scenes in the last few updates which had too much noise on them.
  • GF gets another new outfit this update
  • Fixed a loop issue from Day 21 where if you choose "Don't Masturbate" option, you'll end up in a loop.
  • Added different angles to animations making them feel longer and better.
Screenshots:
View attachment 577600

View attachment 577599

View attachment 577603
Not very promising changelog

Reactions: Mwanted
3.30 star(s) 108 Votes