WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
Wanted to try this game and i keep getting a error/ crash when the game opens, i get the Void Star intro but then the game just crashes. Everytime. Anyone with the same issues? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
Might be a corrupted download. Have you tried getting a new copy? Any trouble with other renpy games?

Reactions: SqueeZed

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
Last time I tried it, it worked just fine for me. I am with WhiteFireDaemon I think you might have a corrupted download

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019

Hey, everyone! I just wanted to quickly check in and let you all know the next update is on schedule and and you can expect sex scenes for both, the Girlfriend and Boyfriend!
Here's a sneak peek screenshot:

And the Girlfriend's new outfit this update:

I've also started using a new pixel filter option which improves quality of the renders even further. It helps a lot with noise, too, which I usually have to fix in Photoshop afterwards.

Thank you for reading and for your support! Hope you all have a great day!

Hey, everyone! I just wanted to quickly check in and let you all know the next update is on schedule and and you can expect sex scenes for both, the Girlfriend and Boyfriend!
Here's a sneak peek screenshot:

And the Girlfriend's new outfit this update:

I've also started using a new pixel filter option which improves quality of the renders even further. It helps a lot with noise, too, which I usually have to fix in Photoshop afterwards.

Thank you for reading and for your support! Hope you all have a great day!

Mac182

Jan 1, 2019
FULL GAME:
Mega links: , ;
Google drive links: , ;

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
A short update but both scenes are with the girlfriend, which is great.
Looks like the dev is starting to understand and give people what they've been asking.
Looking good for the future if it stays like this. Nice one.

Reactions: Mac182

SqueeZed

May 27, 2018
Might be a corrupted download. Have you tried getting a new copy? Any trouble with other renpy games?
Last time I tried it, it worked just fine for me. I am with WhiteFireDaemon I think you might have a corrupted download
Thank you both for the responses.

Yes I've re'downloaded three times, twice via Mega and once via NOPY and still the same thing happens, however i did download the compressed version someone posted here and that seem to work fine but i didn't like the texture quality of it (Sorry for my quality snobbery :sneaky:).

Yes I've played other Ren'Py games & high end ones too, the likes of - The Visit, Jessica O'Neil, Halfway House & Because I Love Her for example which most use a bunch of animated scenes within and have had no issues. This is the first time & game I've had a crash on this engine. I wonder if the animated menu after the Void Star logo intro is somehow bricking my system into a crash, could that be possible?

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017

Yes I've re'downloaded three times, twice via Mega and once via NOPY and still the same thing happens, however i did download the compressed version someone posted here and that seem to work fine but i didn't like the texture quality of it (Sorry for my quality snobbery :sneaky:).

Yes I've played other Ren'Py games & high end ones too, the likes of - The Visit, Jessica O'Neil, Halfway House & Because I Love Her for example which most use a bunch of animated scenes within and have had no issues. This is the first time & game I've had a crash on this engine. I wonder if the animated menu after the Void Star logo intro is somehow bricking my system into a crash, could that be possible?
If you have no problem running other renpy games and you've tried redownloading it already, then i would guess that it's a corrupted file that got installed somewhere. Maybe a clean install and clear out your AppData\Roaming\RenPy\PandorasBox folder too. I'm assuming PC here as I've no idea what to do if you're on mac...

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018

Check the log.txt file in the main folder see if you can find the reason for the crash in there.
What I can say is this game is different to other RenPy because I can't properly alt-tab from it, nor properly minimise it either (by properly I mean I can do it but it's not through the usual behaviour).

I'm not sure what or why but whatever is different may be the cause for your crash. Check the log file, but don't hold your breath either.
Fingers crossed it can be fixed because as much as the story is not for everyone, the models are top quality, so I hope you can see for yourself whether it's for you or not.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
If you can make them into some lust activity with lewds ... you can have your babe and eat her too ...
Ohhh .. how I long for my babe :)

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes