boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Did somebody figure out how to get the lesbian scene in this update please ?
It was 'grayed' and I've tried different combinations with the choices from this chapter :unsure:
Must be something you've had to do in previous update choices ?
Yes you needed to have watched the lesbian show very early in the game when going to the gym the first time.

I didn't like not being able to choose her reaction there because it led to me not having a choice later on in the game that, given how I amplaying the characters, I really should have been able to make
You can always walk away actually.
Though I know what you mean. The game could do with more choice. It may be restricted that way for resource issues. The game is fully made by one person and adding more paths would require more work.

My only issue with the game is her boyfriend.
I don't see his purpose, I guess. Are we supposed to feel sorry for him?
Indeed. I guess he's only a vehicle for femdom scenes, which the dev clearly aims for in this game. Just 'ctrl' those scenes.

Last edited:

SqueeZed

May 27, 2018
Here's the log file. 7th & 11th line down it shows the errors. No idea if that will help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No this is nothing. The 'loading error' is a normal message, not an error; whilst the second I have also but doesn't prevent me from playing.
You may have something else further down. If not, we're stuck :(

Lower down in the Log was just hardware specs, which i'll happily give. i5-2400 3.10 GHz, 8GB Ram 64-bit OS. Could my system be the issue here? I only ever use it for work related stuff, streaming 1080p football & films to tv and of course to "play" Ren'Py games, no high end mainstream media games. Like i have said earlier, i haven't had any other issues with high end Ren'Py games though until now. Having been able to grab hold of a earlier version last night (0.8), i was able to play with no issue. Compared 0.8 with the compressed 0.10 and noticed the menu animation was the only difference between the two. More convinced than ever its that, is there anyway to replace/ bypass that with a different menu all together, the old one for example.

Nope! No luck with a second D/L. This game is a POS to me. It freezes at the Voidstar screen, then closes. I have no idea how to remedy the situation.

I Hear you, could be a tad more gracious and patient but i hear you, it freezes in the same place for me too. I had been interested to try this game out awhile back, forgot about it then when i saw it recently it peaked my interest as it seems to have stood the test of time and being still developed. Anyway long story short, I have found a earlier working version last night that I'll post the link below of. You may also want to try it out if you haven't already played it at all. I quite like the game, I can easily look past alot of the choice's. Was gutted over Ivan, wanted to see more of him oddly. Just my luck the stunning Mia comes into it and i can't continue :eek:.

Again *NOT THE NEW VERSION* should people be looking in here now at this when 0.11 is out. Just for us minnows stuck with the freezes on 0.10-0.11.
Mega Link:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
SqueeZed The new animation is definitely a potential problem. Not sure how to revert it though. Maybe Unren the game or take a compressed version, find it and replace with a picture.
Still a bit strange as my very old laptop can handle it whilst being on paper lower specs than yours on all fronts.
This is where I often am glad I got a Vaio back then. Never let me down and seems to somehow be more reliable and powerful than other hardware that are supposed to be better. Shame we can't get them anymore...

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Thank you for pointing out the blindingly obvious. Any more startling observations, like "water is wet?"
Well you said you were 'not having a choice later on' . If it was obvious to you that you did, why did you say that?

Also, water is not wet.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
good news upgrade, if she could get the delete story with her mom Nadia i would like more, yeah i wanted to have sex with black in the gym and lonely in the store (sorry my english)

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020
I am a bit disappointed in this game now.
I don't ride the "Hate NTR bus" but when she got super angry, that should have been a choice we got to make, after all she has been getting a good bit on the side too. I didn't like not being able to choose her reaction there because it led to me not having a choice later on in the game that, given how I amplaying the characters, I really should have been able to make
Yeah, to me it seems the writing lacks direction. In the beginning it says they are in an open relationship, yet he has his little nightmare and she completely blows her top at the reception girl being friendly with him. I mean... what's the point here? I'm confused right from the start of the game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yeah, to me it seems the writing lacks direction. In the beginning it says they are in an open relationship, yet he has his little nightmare and she completely blows her top at the reception girl being friendly with him. I mean... what's the point here? I'm confused right from the start of the game.
I don't think the relationship was open at the start.

It did seem that way given they both fucked around but up until recently it wasn't "officially" open but even now it's only her that can sleep around.

He serves no purpose other than being a doormat.

I'm just confused as to how we're supposed to see his role in things. I mean if he was one of those "alpha" guys it would be more amusing watching his girl cheat on him and treat him like a bitch.

Watching a doormat being treated like a doormat isn't as fun. I can't see how anyone would give a shit what happens to him, he hasn't done anything to win players over.

I don't have much experience with guys except those my twinsy and friends date but is that a thing?

Are there guys that act like that?

Deleted member 2030943

Feb 16, 2020

It did seem that way given they both fucked around but up until recently it wasn't "officially" open but even now it's only her that can sleep around.

I'm just confused as to how we're supposed to see his role in things. I mean if he was one of those "alpha" guys it would be more amusing watching his girl cheat on him and treat him like a bitch.

Watching a doormat being treated like a doormat isn't as fun. I can't see how anyone would give a shit what happens to him, he hasn't done anything to win players over.

I don't have much experience with guys except those my twinsy and friends date but is that a thing?

Haha, there could be. I completely agree though. Not only is he a "door mat" but also an idiot seeing as he blows their little nest-egg right at the beginning by gambling. The writer does nothing to make us feel any compassion for the guy or even try to make us relate to him. But, yeah at the beginning of the game it literally says "open relationship" while describing the two of them. Which is another reason the story is difficult to get into.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Haha, there could be. I completely agree though. Not only is he a "door mat" but also an idiot seeing as he blows their little nest-egg right at the beginning by gambling. The writer does nothing to make us feel any compassion for the guy or even try to make us relate to him. But, yeah at the beginning of the game it literally says "open relationship" while describing the two of them. Which is another reason the story is difficult to get into.
My mistake then, I missed that at the start. Or more likely forgot.

I could understand it if he was a nice guy people liked and he managed to be a character players could at least empathise with if not relate to.

I just don't see how anyone can put themselves in his place. I don't really like the "alpha" and "beta" terms, things are never that black and white but even the lowest on the beta scale is Bruce Willis (in his prime) compared to that guy.

I do enjoy it for what it is but it's more like daytime TV at the moment in that you watch it and turn your brain off while enjoying the pictures.

Nothing wrong with that but it has so much potential and some of the characters are great. He could have done so much with this it just feels a shame that the guy people are supposed to get behind is a doormat and the girl can't decide if she wants to be a decent person or a bitch, she seems to flit between the two like she's changing socks.

valvargar

Jul 10, 2019
Dled and tried too play this but it was soon apparent that this is non avoidable ntr and rape play.
There should be made 2 tags for ntr:avoidable and non avoidable.
Liked the cg/render of the girlfriend.

Last edited:
Reactions: Xharewa and Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017

The MC is a loser and I'm very unsympathetic towards him. He is a bumbling idiot. I mean getting to work late twice in a row. Trusting the sleazeball Bill with his GF...twice. Constantly losing their money.

He has very little redeeming qualities, except that he managed to bag such a babe.

In terms of do guys act like this...Unfortunately I would say yes (Maybe not in such a degree), but you get some guys that put girls on a pedastal and will do anything she tells him to do including being cucked. If guys knew what an unattractive quality it is and how little a girl using you actually feels for you, they would stop immediately with that shit. They believe woman can do not wrong and they poop butterflies and never farts etc. etc. So they will let girls walk all over them.

Normally these guys how low self esteem. And will do anything for some female attention including being a doormat.
If they are unlucky enough to find a nasty girl, she will suck him dry and spit him out at the end.

Perfect story for this
I used to watch Sex and the City with my wife...(I know I know...maybe I'm being cucked too ;) ) And there was this pretty girl Charlotte that had a husband (or fiancé) not sure. And he never wanted to have sex with her since he has put her on a pedestal. In the meantime, all she wanted, was to be fucked senselessly. So they promptly divorced (Or broke it off) and she met a sweaty, short, fat, bald guy that wanted to fuck her brains out. They got married and lived happily ever after...The end.

Reactions: Avaron1974
3.30 star(s) 108 Votes