fabulous007

Dec 30, 2019
So My take is slightly different. She was really commited at the start.
That part actually isn't different between us, as I said it's pretty clear she tried to settled down with the MC.
The only difference is your interpretation as to why she did what she did, for me it's only because of her true nature as a sex crazed girl, for you it's also a bit of that but you think she was deeply hurt by him cheating on her and that it changed her forever (I don't think she was hurt that much personally).
As for the "not proportionnal" stuff, I said that just to show it's hypocritical of her, especially because she hid stuff (so she knows she's abusing the situation). It matters unless she left him right away.

As for the end, I think they could actually just keep their current relationship, as crazy as it seems. Consider the game's main theme: she could be satisfied with a female led, unequal relationship, and prefer remaining with him despite of how low he fell because of the lifestyle it will enables her to have.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
That part actually isn't different between us, as I said it's pretty clear she tried to settled down with the MC.
The only difference is your interpretation as to why she did what she did, for me it's only because of her true nature as a sex crazed girl, for you it's also a bit of that but you think she was deeply hurt by him cheating on her and that it changed her forever (I don't think she was hurt that much personally).
As for the "not proportionnal" stuff, I said that just to show it's hypocritical of her, especially because she hid stuff (so she knows she's abusing the situation). It matters unless she left him right away.

As for the end, I think they could actually just keep their current relationship, as crazy as it seems. Consider the game's main theme: she could be satisfied with a female led, unequal relationship, and prefer remaining with him despite of how low he fell because of the lifestyle it will enables her to have.
It's possible the relationship stay as is....

In terms of the relationship and her true nature.
I don't buy the true nature point. But I also don't think his cheating caused everythingg afterwards.

From my POV there are 2 things at play for Nadia
1) Cheating by BF -> That caused 1) Her to give BJ/HJ to Bouncer and 2) Angry sex with stranger at the club
2) Circumstances that is busy corrupting her. 1) Nerd blackmailing him, Bill drugging her, Boss harassing her, Her Mother and best friend being sluts (Very sexually open minded), The dead Caretaker, and her flashing to the Janitor.

This is a corruption/NTR game afterall.

So the combination of her BF cheating on her and her being corrupted by circumstance caused her to snap and lead to the events in the current update with John and Riley.

I don't buy that its her true nature, I feel that she was a normal girl that liked sex but due to things happening in her live is getting corrupted to some extend. Will see how it ends. Not a fan of corruption, but so far so good. Will not be the end of the world if she decides to stay with him, just to dominate him. But we have not seen her dominating anybody yet....so will see where the story goes.

Last edited:

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the game is good, Nadia she has to be the main person in it, her friend has to have a second role or not at all. We play this game for the beautiful Nadia, scenes with other people I don't want to see at all. (sorry my english)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
the game is good, Nadia she has to be the main person in it, her friend has to have a second role or not at all. We play this game for the beautiful Nadia, scenes with other people I don't want to see at all. (sorry my english)
Disagree.

Her friend is my second fave character, i'd watch scenes with her all day.

Nadia gets to do her thing and I get to see me some hot lesbian action too.

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
It's possible the relationship stay as is....

In terms of the relationship and her true nature.
I don't buy the true nature point. But I also don't think his cheating caused everythingg afterwards.

From my POV there are 2 things at play for Nadia
1) Cheating by BF -> That caused 1) Her to give BJ/HJ to Bouncer and 2) Angry sex with stranger at the club
2) Circumstances that is busy corrupting her. 1) Nerd blackmailing him, Bill drugging her, Boss harassing her, Her Mother and best friend being sluts (Very sexually open minded), The dead Caretaker, and her flashing to the Janitor.

This is a corruption/NTR game afterall.

So the combination of her BF cheating on her and her being corrupted by circumstance caused her to snap and lead to the events in the current update with John and Riley.

I don't buy that its her true nature, I feel that she was a normal girl that liked sex but due to things happening in her live is getting corrupted to some extend. Will see how it ends. Not a fan of corruption, but so far so good. Will not be the end of the world if she decides to stay with him, just to dominate him. But we have not seen her dominating anybody yet....so will see where the story goes.
Question wasn't she raped by her ex and kept it from her boyfriend I'm not understanding the rest of this that's going on the Dev forced raped her then she kept quit about it ever since that I quit playing this bs.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Question wasn't she raped by her ex and kept it from her boyfriend I'm not understanding the rest of this that's going on the Dev forced raped her then she kept quit about it ever since that I quit playing this bs.
You need to broaden your horizons. How many women who get raped report it the following day in your opinion? Have a guess and then check.
Also if anything, being raped will almost always have a huge emotional impact and make you act differently or weirdly. So if anything, after a character has been raped, you should throw out any expectation and be ready for anything to happen, especially if it's not rational.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
The rape scene was well...a rape scene.

The aftermath, from Nadia's point of view, was handled terrible.
The next morning she woke up feeling guilty about being raped, thinking she cheated on her BF?!
Feeling guilty for being raped, I heard, is not uncommon (Did I lead him on? was it the way I dressed? did I put myself in that position?). But the jump from feeling guilty to feeling like you cheated....did not sit well with me. There was no anger towards Bill and she even agreed to a second double date with him. For me, that was terrible writing.

To me, everything in the story could have stayed the same, but the lack of anger towards Bill is a huge problem in the game for me. The other piece of questionable writing for me was the sexual interaction with a customer. Did not make sense at all.

In the other hand, I love Nadia, but she is pretty dumb. So a lot of situations, she brought on herself.

In terms of game content. It's an NTR/Corruption type game. Coming here expecting something else is self defeating.
It's not my favourite genre. (In fact I mostly dislike this genre) Having said that, sometimes I like certain aspects of a specific game that make me keep playing the game. In this instance, the female MC is good enough for me to keep playing. I even like her personality apart from the rape aftermath and the employment mishap. She is very stupid though.

If you ever played Summer with Mia (Renpy)… She reminds me of Mia, but the dumb version. Mia also get tricked, but at least she is clever enough to figure it out at some stage.

Reactions: llun and Tiredx

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but the lack of anger towards Bill is a huge problem in the game for me.
It's not just the lack of anger but the fact she willingly puts herself in places with him constantly after that.

The whole Bill thing is complete bollocks.

John and Bailey I get, her lesbian friend I get and the guy in the gym. Even the random strangers she has encounters with make sense.

Bill should have been out of the equation as soon as he raped her.

Dick kick city, stomp on the groin while he's down, never seen again.

The fact that not only does she keep seeing him but she's going on her own with him again is so beyond the realm of believable i'm at the point where I have to ctrl through Bills content. I can't stand the cunt and his entire existence in the game is a glaring plot hole after raping the girl.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I agree with you both, the Bill situation is hard to swallow. I even got on the cusp of dropping the game altogether.

However, in the times we're living, it shouldn't be a surprise anymore that repeat assaults are things that do happen. This here may be one of the ways it does.
I think it is dangerous to say Nadia is dumb because it could easily be seen in a bad light. Even if we've been in a similar situation, there is no telling how someone else would react.

The way I see it, if we feel angry/uncomfortable/wanting to punch, the writing actually is doing its job well.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I agree with you both, the Bill situation is hard to swallow. I even got on the cusp of dropping the game altogether.

However, in the times we're living, it shouldn't be a surprise anymore that repeat assaults are things that do happen. This here may be one of the ways it does.
I think it is dangerous to say Nadia is dumb because it could easily be seen in a bad light. Even if we've been in a similar situation, there is no telling how someone else would react.

The way I see it, if we feel angry/uncomfortable/wanting to punch, the writing actually is doing its job well.
I don't think she is dumb because of the rape aftermath...that is just bad writing.

She is dumb due to
1) Letting the nerd blackmail her.
2) Not telling what happened to the police
3) Not telling her BF what happened
4) Letting her fat slob of a boss sexually harass her
5) Letting the guy at the clothing shop molest her.

So yeah...she is a bit dumb. No other way to describe that. I still love her.
It's fine, I can still enjoy her, but take a character like Mia (from Summer with Mia).
She also get tricked into sexy situations, but she is clever enough to put 2 and 2 together and figure stuff out.
Even if it is sometimes after she was sexually "used" by deception.

• Love
Reactions: llun and Avaron1974

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
That's fair. Certainly some liberties taken here and there and one has to suspend their disbelief.
On the last point: this story isn't over yet though.

(I'm aware I may be giving too much credit to the dev -I probably just hope it will all make sense in the end for the sake of the MC- but then again, maybe I'm not.... ;) )

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: khantus

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That scene with Nadia and Bailey was the single best thing to happen in this game for me.

You guys can talk about fapping as much as you want but me and vicky vibe got busy to that.

That was the moment that made me want a Nadia and Bailey ending.

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
That scene with Nadia and Bailey was the single best thing to happen in this game for me.

You guys can talk about fapping as much as you want but me and vicky vibe got busy to that.

That was the moment that made me want a Nadia and Bailey ending.
Same, it was the best scene so far. I hope Bailey gets very very creative with her soon, I cannot wait! We do not have nearly enough lesbian D/s games here and this one scene really made me excited for the future!

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Fan Sig:
View attachment 597389
link:
Code:
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2020/03/611330_panb-fan.gif
I'm so torn by this sig....It is sooo fucking pretty.

There is just sooo many other games that IMO is better then this one, It just goes against my to put this in my sig.

But man! I love this one. The background on the right with Nadia's body is soo fucking sexy!!

Reactions: Alannnnn and Krull
3.30 star(s) 108 Votes