Mickele

Jun 3, 2017
nope, no mega file in it...
it has only a compressed game file zipped and stored on mega...
you will only be transported to the mega starting page but not to your stored file, sorry...
so we can't download your compressed version...or at least i can't...

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Pandora's Box v0.12.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
nope, no mega file in it...it has only a compressed game file zipped and stored on mega...
you will only be transported to the mega starting page but not to your stored file, sorry...
so we can't download your compressed version...or at least i can't...
Im gonna try to add workupload as an alternative download, if that works for ya.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the game is getting better,I really like the protagonist,the scenes with asshole I pass them.I only see the scenes with the beautiful girl and I see that they are getting better and better. (sorry my english)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
This update did improve things choice wise.

Being able to shut Bill down completely made me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

The only thing that could possibly have made it better would have been Blaire climbing into bed with Nadia when Mia climbed out.

Tag on the way in.

Also the first update Eugene didn't completely annoy me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Alannnnn and Alfius

somguy

Jun 17, 2017
Getting a crash on startup
from the log:

\Pandoras_Box-0.12-pc\Pandoras_Box-0.12-pc\renpy\display\pgrender.py:118: UserWarning: Memory leak via Surface in pygame_sdl2.
surf = Surface((

Im running on a 4K tv, if i switch to 1080p or resize the window (not fullscreen) it starts
i can then play it at 4k no problem

this hasn't been a problem before

nevermoreXX

Mar 25, 2020
she is super hot, but this submissive freak , that's not for me. bothers me to even read red text when it appears. i can't understand submissive man, so i just skip everything related to that geezer , imagine her as chloe18 and enjoy it

..damn i change my statement ..i cant play or watch this.. its too fucked up..totally made only for submissive geezers.. fck that im out of here

Last edited:

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I love the female MC's renders, but just cannot stand this game. I don't like that even when presented with a choice, it ultimately does nothing and you are railroaded to where the game wants, illusion of choice isnt choice.

I kind of hopes someone steals the females renders and makes a new game with her somewhere

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Still behaving like a POS for me. It freezes right after the intro screen. Any more suggestions out there? I deleted the renpy file in roaming, and it made no difference. This is very discouraging and frustrating.

Reactions: KiraJames

Hulktim

Mar 12, 2017
she is super hot, but this submissive freak , that's not for me. bothers me to even read red text when it appears. i can't understand submissive man, so i just skip everything related to that geezer , imagine her as chloe18 and enjoy it

..damn i change my statement ..i cant play or watch this.. its too fucked up..totally made only for submissive geezers.. fck that im out of here
After the author’s first game, I’m not surprised. :)
There is not a one normal ending.

Reactions: nevermoreXX

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
Still behaving like a POS for me. It freezes right after the intro screen. Any more suggestions out there? I deleted the renpy file in roaming, and it made no difference. This is very discouraging and frustrating.
Update on the last post. I used unren, and lo and behold the game started working. However it was very, painfully slow.

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
You need to imagine a little more abstractly to enjoy games like this when you aren't a 'submissive geezer' or what have you. So long as you don't pretend you're Pandora's boyfriend you'll do okay, unless you REALLY want to get cucked.

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes