boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
A lot of scenes with Nadia and setting up a few lesbian ones too for later so that's a nice update.
The threesome was slightly underwhelming but I suppose the bf being a sub it had to be that way. Maybe a more interesting threesome will take place later with two guys to be determined. I'd guess back in the gloryhole, in the street or at work.

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
To bad the dev isnt working on how choices got disabled. I play the BF not submissive but he cant pick bold choices. That does not feel logical - and grayed out choices in general suck, at least when you only have 1 "choice" left then.

And dont mention a WT - when u need that it to play, its the best sign that the design is broken.

screenshot0001.png
Or something like this? Why is the 2nd option grayed out? It should be the tamer choice but I cant pick it. That feels wrong and just annoys me alot. - At least we can decline if we want....

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
so....19 and .20 pub released on the same day? Was that intention for some weird reason or did the dev pull an oopsie daisy?

BogoHobo

Dec 10, 2018
Why is there not a "Cheating" tag on this game? They both cheat on each other in the first half of the game do they not?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
To bad the dev isnt working on how choices got disabled. I play the BF not submissive but he cant pick bold choices. That does not feel logical - and grayed out choices in general suck, at least when you only have 1 "choice" left then.

And dont mention a WT - when u need that it to play, its the best sign that the design is broken.

View attachment 980409
Or something like this? Why is the 2nd option grayed out? It should be the tamer choice but I cant pick it. That feels wrong and just annoys me alot. - At least we can decline if we want....
Oh it is getting worse. I did not pick a corruption choice once (I guess it was just 1 at max 2 times) and now most or all of them are just grayed out. Saw stuff like that in other games and it is just painful to play. When you dont pick the "perfect" choices the game pushes you on a linear route and you are stuck with mostly no-choice choices. :/

Reactions: crookscomp

Cedrog

Jan 20, 2018
Hi everyone I reached 2 endings 1 A and 2, in my other saves I can't reach 1 B is it not implemented yet or I missed it, if so can someone please share a save with it because I don't want to start all over again, thanks.

3.30 star(s) 105 Votes