canal mom

Aug 14, 2018
Hi everyone I reached 2 endings 1 A and 2, in my other saves I can't reach 1 B is it not implemented yet or I missed it, if so can someone please share a save with it because I don't want to start all over again, thanks.
Dude, from witch game is LEONA GAMMONS name ?????? Thanks !!!!!!

Luuckz

Jan 8, 2020
Is it possible that in some future update there will be an anal scene with the female protagonist?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android v0.20Public APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Reactions: 6een

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
The UI is killing me. Is there a way to disable the choices hover effect and slow text/typing? I've disabled transitions and text speed is 100%, but it's still doing it. I can't find it in `screen choice`.

majdaddin

Nov 29, 2019
Found it. Change all the `slow_cps = ..` to 0 in `screens.rpy`. Very odd I had to hack that. Why not just use the global cps pref?

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Does anybody have the same problem, where I cant even run this game?
everytime I start the game it crashes :(
I've never had any issues with this game at all, that is with running the PC Version, what version are you trying to play?

Also the file might have been corrupted when downloading the game, so it might we wise downloading the game again.

Mar 20, 2020
Gotta be honest Void Star....... this release was freaking awesome and sort of unexpected. I obviously like femdom and NTR but I don't go around begging for it. I enjoy your games regardless of what you do. However, with that being said, Your recent release! Off the chain! I can't wait for whatever you come out with next. I support whatever you decide! Keep it up!

Reactions: fbass

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Played up to the point the guy got the money for that little infiltration job and quit. Don't like how the corruption/ submission system works, and I can't say I like the girlfriend very much either. In fact, I don't think I like any of the characters.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
This game needs 1000% more feet and watersports then it'll be perfect
No thank you, none of that would make sense.
For feet lovers I guess there is never enough but for others it's already evident this game already has plenty of it and more than anything else. Don't need more.
As for watersport, given there has been none so far, you can multiply that by as much as you want it won't change a thing. Why not ask for a billion percent more? :)

PAxej

Jan 7, 2021
No thank you, none of that would make sense.
hello moron, earth to moron, you're on a Femdom & foot fetish kink game page, it would never not make sense to add more foot kink stuff to it - there isn't enough in any game (including this one)

" Don't need more. "

.....maybe you should play a different game and leave this one for the people that like the kinks in it then

Im not even gonna dignify the rest of your condescending cuntery with a reply, go be a kinkshaming assfuck somewhere else you absolute tool.

ThornyAce

Apr 16, 2020
Despite having a high corruption level(66) after choosing all the corruption options, can't do anything with Riley and Clara, and want to.

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes