Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Pandora's Box 0.19 Walkthrough

Download: MEGA
WT for v0.19 link is broken and one for v0.20 is nowhere to find. I guess there is none and with already seven weeks since release its to expect this will not change. :confused: Pity.
Perhaps someone knows more about this. Is there even a WT needed to get along?

Last edited:

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
i am really conflicted on this game the story is not really my cup of tea but still follow it cause i find the renders great and i love Nadia´s design (normally i hate it if a girl has too much piercings but for her it fits great)

so i tried to recreate her and damn took some time but i think the result is really good.

Maybe someone will try some fanart so here are the details i used: (my crappy rig needed one hour for the test render :cry:)

(i couldnt find the textures so recreated them with skinbuilder and used the shader preset from the model. I think the dev used skinbuilder too cause the details fit perfect)
the model is: i think with some small tweaks i think (Fitness morph and a bit fiddling with breast morphs) the hair: (style 14 100%)
Piercings and clothes from test image: +

Nadia.png
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
so i tried to recreate her and damn took some time but i think the result is really good.
Agreed, but let me add a bit critique.
Overall her look is imho fitting too the original but from the single render its hard to decide. Some things could be from lighting. A few more if possible with different poses?
Differences:
  • Hair looks a bit too smooth and lighten
  • Eyes a bit too big... maybe
  • Eyebrow too sloped... too much Mr. Spock
  • Breast maybe a tiny bit more volume
  • Areola diameter a bit less i think (unsure)
  • Labia and mons look bigger
  • Thighs/legs must be thicker
  • Hip/derriere must be wider
  • Your variant looks overall thinner
Thats it. :)

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hey, guys. Hope you're all doing okay. I just wanted to quickly check-in with you all since I have a small "situation" on my end. A few days ago I got sick with Covid-19. You probably all know how bad the virus is, so I won't go in details and drama. It just sucks.

Thankfully I was done with a lot of the game's progress for next month, so I have very little work left to do which I believe I will be able to do by the 5th next month, so there shouldn't be any delay for Pandora's Box 0.21. The Android version that I promised, however, will be delayed. Simply because I am in quarantine now and I can't borrow an android device like I normally would, so that I can run the game smoothly for me to test it for bugs etc. So the android version should still come next month, but maybe a week or so later. I will update the posts whenever I can.

Thank you for your support and stay safe.

------------

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
So it looks like at least two endings for the couple, one they get married, the other she has a gangbang.
But who with? Looks like Mike here, but is the bf going to be there too?...
Or it could be the same ending, they get married and then she gets the gangbang!

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
I just downloaded the game and I had a strange "bug" when launching the game. I couldn't find anything about it in the thread (or maybe there is but the I'm an idiot)
When I launch the exe, I see a small window opening and then closing immediatly. Then nothing, the game doesn't run. But if I use the exe in le lib/windows-i686 then it works.
From what I saw, the "normal" exe is trying to run the 32 bits version. Anyone else has that problem ?

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hey, guys... It seems I will most likely be admitted to hospital treatment which means I will not be able to finish the 0.21 version in time as I originally planned. I am pausing my page until I am back home. Apologies.

--------------

NunyaBiznez

Jan 31, 2020
Meh! Thats the one scene in the whole game where she's got a dick in her and doesn't have her socks/boots on apart from when she bangs her boyfriend. And what a scene it was.
. Man, I remember being so excited about the updates as and when they came but they just started getting more and more timid.
Anyway, here's hoping the dev gets better and gives this game the gangbang it deserves. Although, the way its going, it'll probably be her fucking 1 guy while the rest stand around literally jerking off.

Also did I miss something or was the bosses storyline skipped?
Was there anything else?
Also all this negativity could just be me sulking after a world of warships session, not sure.

Last edited:
Reactions: LP83

lwahrleff

Apr 25, 2019

Hey, guys... It seems I will most likely be admitted to hospital treatment which means I will not be able to finish the 0.21 version in time as I originally planned. I am pausing my page until I am back home. Apologies.

--------------
oh fuck. i hope there's no need to be admitted and that the dev recovers fast, either way. goddamn pandemic

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Agreed, but let me add a bit critique.
Overall her look is imho fitting too the original but from the single render its hard to decide. Some things could be from lighting. A few more if possible with different poses?
Differences:
  • Hair looks a bit too smooth and lighten
  • Eyes a bit too big... maybe
  • Eyebrow too sloped... too much Mr. Spock
  • Breast maybe a tiny bit more volume
  • Areola diameter a bit less i think (unsure)
  • Labia and mons look bigger
  • Thighs/legs must be thicker
  • Hip/derriere must be wider
  • Your variant looks overall thinner
Thats it. :)
Thanks for the pointers tweaked it a bit should be better but somehow it seems like the model changed a bit ingame test render with reference pics (please ignore the lighning used hdri for faster result on my potatoe):

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Thanks for the pointers tweaked it a bit should be better but somehow it seems like the model changed a bit ingame test render with reference pics (please ignore the lighning used hdri for faster result on my potatoe):
Good work, it's not bad at all.
Aerola still too big I think and tits too low, probably need to shorten her trunk too actually.
The eyes are the main miss I think though. Too narrow, should be more even, less almond shape.

TrissLover

Sep 15, 2020

Hi, guys. I am back home and feeling much better than before. I managed to finish the 0.21 version today and I will be uploading it to the page shortly. I apologize for the 2 days delay, it was really out of my hands and I couldn't even stand at the computer to finish it before my health got worse. I am still not fully healed, but I am feeling much better now.
Thank you for all the kind words.
Hi, guys. I am back home and feeling much better than before. I managed to finish the 0.21 version today and I will be uploading it to the page shortly. I apologize for the 2 days delay, it was really out of my hands and I couldn't even stand at the computer to finish it before my health got worse. I am still not fully healed, but I am feeling much better now.
Thank you for all the kind words.

Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
So female MC has to fuck the whole town (males) to be able to do lesbian stuff? But there is no content for not becoming a depraved pervert? The "no" option should be switched to a "skip this/I don't want to see it but give me the damn points" option.

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
I need some help. I have kept the corruption to almost as high as it can be but there are certain scenes I can't get for example a lesbian scene in the changing room with MC and her friend. Does anyone know what are the requirements for that. Mostly I encounter such a problem with her friend only
yes its easy, choose the wife neighbourgh else the husband

Reactions: Sabertooth__

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
I was thinking, with 0.20 we now got pretty much every single guy in the game having fucked and creampied Nadia, except the bum and the nerd. Pretty sure they are forgotten characters now but one has to wonder.
Definitely not a game for those who role play as the male MC and don't like sharing. Good variety of scenes otherwise.

Reactions: Sabertooth__
3.30 star(s) 108 Votes