draken99999

Jul 31, 2020
Oh it is getting worse. I did not pick a corruption choice once (I guess it was just 1 at max 2 times) and now most or all of them are just grayed out. Saw stuff like that in other games and it is just painful to play. When you dont pick the "perfect" choices the game pushes you on a linear route and you are stuck with mostly no-choice choices. :/
Yeah this really killed the game for me either you go full on whore mode with the female character or your choices are gone. Bill is a horrible guy

Last edited:
Reactions: crookscomp

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
I started playing the game recently (haven't completed yet) and tried different path like 0 corruption full submission etc..but along the way it seems like whatever the path I decide the story doesn't seem to be changing or like the different paths/choices have less impact on the story. Is just me or the game is like that ? Also i decide to use the walkthrough but some of the choices never appear like during the first scene with bill the option to struggle is not there. So basically what i am trying to ask is does the different paths matter or not or its just different kind of dialogues on different paths.

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
I started playing the game recently (haven't completed yet) and tried different path like 0 corruption full submission etc..but along the way it seems like whatever the path I decide the story doesn't seem to be changing or like the different paths/choices have less impact on the story. Is just me or the game is like that ? Also i decide to use the walkthrough but some of the choices never appear like during the first scene with bill the option to struggle is not there. So basically what i am trying to ask is does the different paths matter or not or its just different kind of dialogues on different paths.
no interest a part missing scenes, or you end game with another girl, or finish cuckholded, only one way is to go full corupt and full submission, one trick is to choose always footjob and the neighbour girl else the husband( for lesbian point)

Reactions: nikxxx

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
no interest a part missing scenes, or you end game with another girl, or finish cuckholded, only one way is to go full corupt and full submission, one trick is to choose always footjob and the neighbour girl else the husband( for lesbian point)
K..so no way to get both the mc's together its either cuckolded end or another girl ?

lwahrleff

Apr 25, 2019
K..so no way to get both the mc's together its either cuckolded end or another girl ?
Game's not finished yet, so the developer might work on an ending where they end up together.

However, given how the story's been progressing... I highly doubt it.

Reactions: nikxxx

Hatsume Kill

Oct 18, 2018
What's ending 1a and 1b? I'm playing full corruption and high submission so I never got those ending options I think

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I love this game! one of the best NTR games I've played so far! Anyone has any good similar titles to recommend? Also has a-bit of light femdom, my opinion, and foot fetish! Great stuff!

Sorairei

Jul 9, 2017
Pandora's Box [v0.20] Void Star

Original Size Win/Linux: 2.77 GB
Original Size Mac: 2.75 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 377 MB: MEGA
Compressed Size Mac: 360 MB: MEGA

Note: Best way to download from MEGA and avoid the Download Limit is by using MEGA App, MEGAsync.

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Mega compressed win/linux link dead :(

HatlessHobie

Dec 31, 2019
Anyone have a solution to the crashing in the game? it'd lag very badly when in the animations, causing the game to crash. any help would be appreciated!

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I thought I'd give a quick preview of the new main menu's background that is coming next month and some of the new clothing (this is not all of them, just the ones I've worked with so far):

I have also seen a few people that want the game ported to Android, too. I hear you. I will do my best to have an android version up and running for next month's update.

And here's a teaser image for the upcoming update:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
So it looks like at least two endings for the couple, one they get married, the other she has a gangbang.
But who with? Looks like Mike here, but is the bf going to be there too?...

Reactions: bill meoff
3.30 star(s) 108 Votes