Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I would like to know which character you play the most with the male MC or the female MC. Like you spend more time controlling the male MC or the female MC, like I'm not a fan of NTR but if you control the female character more in the game I don't care much.

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
I would like to know which character you play the most with the male MC or the female MC. Like you spend more time controlling the male MC or the female MC, like I'm not a fan of NTR but if you control the female character more in the game I don't care much.
Both of them got equal amount of time I guess but Imo this game is mostly centered around female MC so I wouldn't worry much about NTR if I were you.

Mistrophera

Apr 26, 2020
If you have problems with games that have 2 exe try this method.
Choose one of the two files and start the game, simultaneously press the shift key, a gray screen will open, select FORCE ANGLE RENDER and then exit, when you restart the game, it will start normally.

The problem appears to be with the graphics card
Didn't know that method exists, now it works :) big thanks to you buddy !!

Reactions: espy85

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
I used your port but it will not let me access v0.21 content. Tried my load then tried a new game. Both end game at end of v0.20 content.
sorry and it's been fixed.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
thanks for the help, it works fine now but in execution WINDOWED.In operation fullscreen becomes invisible.

Reactions: Satburn
3.30 star(s) 107 Votes