• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Could someone tell me what the [rape] content in this game is and whether it is optional/avoidable or not. Thank you in advance! (y)
What rape content? It's not listed in the tags and I don't think it will be ever in this game.

Arys101

May 7, 2020
What rape content? It's not listed in the tags and I don't think it will be ever in this game.
There was a scene where Bill basically raped Nadia but the dev changed it so you have to accept Bills advances. (Balcony scene with Bill and Nadia)

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
There was a scene where Bill basically raped Nadia but the dev changed it so you have to accept Bills advances. (Balcony scene with Bill and Nadia)
My bad and my apologies, as I didn't notice that tag and totally missed that reference scene in the game, but I'm glad I did as rape I cannot contend with.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
I think the scene with Bill is the only one where you can say no and he'll still go ahead anyway. It's required for the plot of the rest of the game to move forward.
Thanks for the replies. I am still confused though.
Is there no (longer) rape content in the game, and the tag is wrong and should be removed?
Or is there (still) rape content in the game and the tag is correct?

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Thanks for the replies. I am still confused though.
Is there no (longer) rape content in the game, and the tag is wrong and should be removed?
Or is there (still) rape content in the game and the tag is correct?
Why not take a chance and have a play of the game yourself to find the solution to your question.
If you are not happy with what you see you can always delete the game.

The game itself is extremely well done and I'm sure you will not be dissapointed. :)

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Why not take a chance and have a play of the game yourself to find the solution to your question.
I like to know what kind of sexual content there is in a game, because my time to play is very limited, like maybe half an hour per day, sometimes an hour. I don't like to waste what little time I have on content that I will maybe/probably not like. When there's rape content, the probability of me not liking it is substantially higher than without rape content. It's a personal thing. I'm sure you can understand that some things put you off.

Arys101

May 7, 2020
I like to know what kind of sexual content there is in a game, because my time to play is very limited, like maybe half an hour per day, sometimes an hour. I don't like to waste what little time I have on content that I will maybe/probably not like. When there's rape content, the probability of me not liking it is substantially higher than without rape content. It's a personal thing. I'm sure you can understand that some things put you off.
It has been removed, there was an issue with patreon and the dev and that's why it was changed.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
I think there will be more endings cuz right now there is no point in selecting corruption options. They don't affect the story yet.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
when i opened this version my windows security says there is a trojan? is this a false positive?
Trojan:Win32/Ymacco.AAE8 was the file name and the affected items was this version of the game

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Hi everyone. Just letting you all know that the most recent Pandora's Box version might alert your antivirus and detect it as a virus. It's not a virus. It's a false positive. I updated the game to the newest Ren'Py version which at the time was 7.4.2 and there is a known issue in that update where many antiviruses detect the 32 bit exe as a virus. Don't be alerted, it's not a virus. I am updating the game to 7.4.3 next month which should hopefully resolve that and you shouldn't see it again. Sorry for the inconvenience.

-----

3.30 star(s) 107 Votes