m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
Controversial game for me. I really like a female MC and her scenes, but I hate this male MC

For some reason, in such stories, a man must necessarily be a spineless worm.

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Controversial game for me. I really like a female MC and her scenes, but I hate this male MC

For some reason, in such stories, a man must necessarily be a spineless worm.
Male MC? i couldn't care less about him, this story for me is all about the stunning Nadia and nothing else. :)
Boy what wouldn't I give to meet someone nice, uncorrupt and innocent like her. :D

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
if some could read before posting, it's false positive.
No, it's not a false positive. Just did a scan, removed the trojan in question that was bundled with the game. The game works perfect without the affected file. The mods need to check the uploads.

Reactions: Havahdus

scootz

Jul 5, 2017
yup removed wacatac Trojan

Description

Wacatac (also known as Trojan:Win32/Wacatac) is a trojan-type infection that stealthily infiltrates computers and performs a number of malicious actions. Cyber criminals typically proliferate this malware using spam email campaigns and fake software 'cracks

i dont recommend trying to run it at all

Ponyboy451

Feb 27, 2018
yup removed wacatac Trojan

Description

Wacatac (also known as Trojan:Win32/Wacatac) is a trojan-type infection that stealthily infiltrates computers and performs a number of malicious actions. Cyber criminals typically proliferate this malware using spam email campaigns and fake software 'cracks

i dont recommend trying to run it at all
The Renpy Win-32 .exes get identified as trojans nearly universally. It's normally always false positives, but there's no damage done in removing that .exe.

Also, I can't help but feel these updates are a little underwhelming anymore. I enjoy the game, but I can't help but feel the dev has kind of lost their passion for this project.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Attempt to use an undefined variable:

Code:
 File "game/day53.rpy", line 377, in <module>
    if day53_bf_share:
NameError: name 'day53_bf_share' is not defined
I think the problem is corruption and submission were high enough to have me in this section of code where she doesn't even bother to ask her husband for permission and jumps straight to the room with Trevor.

Code:
    if corruption >= 75 and submission >= 50:
        gf swimsuitthought "Fuck it. I don't think [bf] will mind me doing this~"
        gf swimsuitthought "He seems to love me flirting and fucking with other guys."
        $ corruption += 2
        $ submission += 3
        $day53_trevor_gf = True
        jump day53honeymoon3
day53_bf_share only gets defined in the day53 honeymoon 10 scene codeblock that sits between that section and the day53honeymoon3 label. So this section should probably be changed to:

Code:
    if corruption >= 75 and submission >= 50:
        gf swimsuitthought "Fuck it. I don't think [bf] will mind me doing this~"
        gf swimsuitthought "He seems to love me flirting and fucking with other guys."
        $ corruption += 2
        $ submission += 3
        $day53_trevor_gf = True
        $day53_bf_share = True
        jump day53honeymoon3
I fixed it myself by rolling back and jumping into the console to set it to True manually, but here's an attached script file with the fix. The dev hides everything in rpa archives, but you should just be able to park this in the game folder where it will override the unpatched file.

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Okay, I'm done with this game, that second ending did it for me.
Everything from here can only go downhill, that was beautiful.

Reactions: Satburn

Satburn

Nov 30, 2020
Okay, I'm done with this game, that second ending did it for me.
Everything from here can only go downhill, that was beautiful.
Totally agree, but I'm also glad I rolled back to get the 3rd ending, and I wouldn't mind being part of that little party, as long as I was allowed to go first. :D

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
No, it's not a false positive. Just did a scan, removed the trojan in question that was bundled with the game. The game works perfect without the affected file. The mods need to check the uploads.
if file which got removed was -32.exe then it was false positive and if you have 64bit windows you don't need that .exe.

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
if file which got removed was -32.exe then it was false positive and if you have 64bit windows you don't need that .exe.
I could open the 32.exe files in previous updates the same as opening the 64bit .exe file. I've never had a virus alert before until this update and the fact it removed just that specific file instead of both, suggests the probability that the uploader or even the developer bundled a trojan into that exe file. I think the mods should check to be certain so people aren't downloading something they shouldn't be in the first place.

Reactions: SluggishR and frenk

Medak

Oct 11, 2019
Totally agree, but I'm also glad I rolled back to get the 3rd ending, and I wouldn't mind being part of that little party, as long as I was allowed to go first. :D
Yea, I first finished all content, before seeing in the gallery there was a second ending and boy after all that fucking around and cheating on both sides, this really took me by surprise, didn't expect something like that in a game like this.
So sweet and innocent :D

• Haha
Reactions: Satburn

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Could someone tell me what the [rape] content in this game is and whether it is optional/avoidable or not. Thank you in advance! (y)

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes