Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I think that for the game to be (for me) really complete, variable the option that the male protagonist has the possibility to choose a dominant role ( or corrupt ) and the female a submissive role as alternative options.
The male MC would need a complete rewrite for that, I couldn't take Eugene seriously as dominant. He's too moronic.

Jul 13, 2018
Eugene being an idiot is very much part of the narrative. If you prefer a MC you can identify with, this may just not be the game for you.

Personally, I think the game would benefit from more substantial updates at this point, gladly at the cost of animations, which add little to the game at this point anyway.

Especially Nadia has had very little character progression in the last few updates... besides fucking everything that moves.

• Haha
Reactions: AlphaBit

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Eugene being an idiot is very much part of the narrative. If you prefer a MC you can identify with, this may just not be the game for you.
Nadia is the main MC, I don't really care much what happens to Eugene. Hopefully she gets rid of him soon.

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
1. being silent when being raped and afterwards not doing anything against it if i am not mistaken she kinda liked it(for me thats enough reason to call her a cheater not whore just now)
2. then she sucked a i dont know may be 70 years old fart to death
3. then that scene where she fucked the open relation ship type couple and asked her bf to stay out of fun i mean wtf after her bf admit that he is guilty and beg for forgiveness
4. the gloryhole scene
5. keeping her worth of nothing ex bfs photos when she is in relation ship with another man its like she is not satisfied with her current relation ship already(even before the game starts) like she is not satisfied with her bf mentaly or physicaly(may be she wanted to keep that path open to go back to bill)
and you said all her actions are optional not all i think if i remember eccept for that glory hole scene even if they are optional they are lifeless like she wants to be a whore and player is forcefuly stoping her from being a whore(eg if i stop her from doing something) there should be inner thoughts like"i have a bf i cannot do this to him" or something like that but instead its like a skip button or even worse sometimes shes like "i like it but i have other things to do" and these are a whores inner thoughts.
i dont like eugene either and you too so i dont have to state him i will just say he is (unrealisticly dumb)poorly written cuz no one is as dumb he is.
Number one....I never said Nadia is not dumb. She is. But I still love her character.
Number two.... This is all in comparison to Eugene. All I'm saying is that Eugene is even more Moronic then Nadia.
For some reason people want to disagree with that.

The rape aftermath. I will concede that point. Totally unrealistic, but I will concede that point. That was pretty bad.

Even the points you mentioned above are not close to the level of what Eugene has done. The old fart dying...you going to blame that on Nadia? He was the aggressor. Seriously you are going to blame Nadia for him dying? He deserved it.

So all you are saying is that she is having sex with a lot of people while in a relationship with BF. So what? Lot's of people do. I'm not saying what she did was smart, but in the bigger scheme of things it's not life threatening, plus she new her BF screwed around as well.

Compared to Eugene, putting their lives and financial future at risk....multiple times!? seriously!?

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Not going to get involved in that whole discussion (did my bit before) but there is a very funny thing about the comparison and life threatening argument. Normally, her taking risks catching an STD should mean putting her bf's life at risk too. However, as she is also refusing sex with him now (at least not without a condom) she is actually protecting him from her mistakes. I find this all rather ironic... :)

Anyways, this update is not too bad.
The writing is never going to get any better at this stage we all know it, all contrived and full of holes (btw as much as people may think Mike is a rather nice guy, technically he did rape Nadia in this scene, as he is taking advantage of someone clearly influenced by alcohol).
I liked the appearance of another model from another game, was a nice touch if it was on purpose.

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
(btw as much as people may think Mike is a rather nice guy, technically he did rape Nadia in this scene, as he is taking advantage of someone clearly influenced by alcohol).
You see, this is where I draw the line, and call BS. This is not rape. Many feminists etc. want to call this rape but I can not agree with this.

Woman are not children. You get drunk on your own, you have to face the consequences of your action. If you get drunk and kill someone, you are charge with murder. See if a woman in the company of a man, get drunk and she consent to having sex in her drunk state. Fine by me. I know it's not the PC thing to say, but come on.

This is different from using a date rape drug, that Bill used. He put the drugs in her drink without her knowing it. And then took advantage of her drugged state. That is rape. (And she still did not consent if you choose not to)

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
You see, this is where I draw the line, and call BS. This is not rape. Many feminists etc. want to call this rape but I can not agree with this.

Woman are not children. You get drunk on your own, you have to face the consequences of your action. If you get drunk and kill someone, you are charge with murder. See if a woman in the company of a man, get drunk and she consent to having sex in her drunk state. Fine by me. I know it's not the PC thing to say, but come on.

This is different from using a date rape drug, that Bill used. He put the drugs in her drink without her knowing it. And then took advantage of her drugged state. That is rape. (And she still did not consent if you choose not to)
I know what you're saying, but there is no getting around that the legal definition does include ability to give consent for it not to be rape.
On a personal level and when it comes to these games, I allow for the same logic as you and that's why it didn't bother me as much as when she got drugged.

Also there is a legal difference between murder and manslaughter. If you kill someone whilst drunk you will likely be charged for manslaughter rather than murder.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
When a game comes with great Female character is a very good game
here we have a awesome Female MC so this game is one of the best.
I really cant wait to see more updates...
this is very good story and also the boyfriend is not so bad because he fit perfect in his role.

I consider this game as Female protagonist only.
Every game with such as strong girl like Nadia will be always put in my top game list

Nadia is good because she likes to be fucked and abused... that is why this game is very very good

...when a girl loves to be fucked the story will be always the best!

Thanks to the dev for sharing this game.

• Haha
Reactions: Alfius and AlphaBit

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I know what you're saying, but there is no getting around that the legal definition does include ability to give consent for it not to be rape.
On a personal level and when it comes to these games, I allow for the same logic as you and that's why it didn't bother me as much as when she got drugged.

Also there is a legal difference between murder and manslaughter. If you kill someone whilst drunk you will likely be charged for manslaughter rather than murder.
Not all laws are just or correct or even consistent. Millions of people are having sex while drunk every day. The law as far as I'm concerned is junk. The truth is most woman also realizes this, that is why almost no one would report that as rape. The problem comes when a woman decides to report this as rape...the man is screwed. It's inconsistent.

Just a final point. Being drunk does not change the consent. A woman that's drunk and does not give consent is definitely still rape. No question there. It's the drunk woman that gives consent, but then decides it's rape....that is BS. Being so drunk that you are unable to give consent is obviously also rape...

Rape for me is all about consent.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
I
So the open relationship in unavoidable?
Don't know about open relationship....Maybe...cheating is more the word.

It does not start of as an open relationship...maybe it becomes that at the end.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019

Anyway Bill was her EX boyfriend and he knows that she loves to be fucked, this is clear in the story.
She loves drinks and the drug is just a little incentives because it is clear that she loves to be fucked
and when she is drunk without using drugs she do the same as well. because she
I think about that scene more as a Bill revenge I obviously play with NTR story ON... so she already cheat on his actual boyfriend...
after that also Bill seems to be surprised about the glory hole scene...
anyway rape or not she knows what she have done so I think there is no rape if she is ok after that.

Nadia is a great strong characters to me and she perfectly knows how to have fun in a situation where Eugene is a looser..
of course she still loves him but she has been clear with him about they have already discussed to have an open relationship so...

rape or not she loved to be fucked

and this is great in adult game story... because I do not like when girls are too frigid like Monica in FB.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
I

Don't know about open relationship....Maybe...cheating is more the word.

It does not start of as an open relationship...maybe it becomes that at the end.
I think that they are already in an open relation
if you remember the meeting with John and Blair. (before the GloryHole with Bill

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
you have misunderstood my second point(my mistake) i am not saying she killed him instead i say she sucked him

also you dont take into consideration all my points espacialy one where she said mike that she will fuck whoever she wants and he cannot fuck any body even not her. why not she just break up with him its not anything near to being dumb/naive its straight forward blackmailing him using his emotions towards her. and also if shes not a whore why not fuck/have relation ship with just a single person other then mike then fucking every moving moving object. i know she is written a whore i dont have a problem with but dont call her naive (shes anything but naive she know what shes doing) but she is dumb sometime i admit it
I call her naïve/stupid due to the following reasons:

She does not know how to handle pressure situations leading up to sex and always just gives in.
The situation with the old man is perfect: He demands sex and she just gives in.
Same with the Nerd blackmailer. Or the harassment sexual favors at work. She do not know how to handle pressure situations.
Call it what you want, but her inability to deal with these situations, makes her Naïve/dumb.

Contras that with Eugene:
It's not Naivety that caused him to gamble tier money away, or to risk their lives in a hairbrained scheme or to be late for work. It's sheer incompetence and stupidity.

Calling Nadia a whore.... hmmmm… I guess it depends on how you play her.She can be a prude as well.
Or maybe she is angry at her stupid ass BF and does not give a fuck about him anymore. I agree, she should break it off with him. Mike is a much better guy from what I can see in any case. A real gentleman.

As far as I'm concerned their relationship is pretty much over. He is still sticking around to try and fix it...and it's now up to her. How you play her, I think is how you the player view their relationship. Give him a chance or not.
(BTW... I'm no saying she is the inocent party in relationship. Both are guilty)

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
she can have sex with anything that moves eccept her bf
in the real life the girl fuck only with his bf and the bf fucks all the girls around and the poor gf will be cheated and cheated without problems (but you really believe that?)...

this adult game should be interesting only seeing Nadia fucking with Eugene?

this would be a very short boring game

Last edited:
  • Haha

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
its not an open relation ship type thing i will call it cheating. in open relation ship both are free to have sex with anyone they want and also with each other not just one
are you sure?
Maybe we are playing different games with the same title?
I have played already the scene and they are for sure in open relationship
So she is in an open relation... maybe Eugene is not happy ... but she for sure is in!

Nadia said:" Actually... me and Eugene are trying that short of thing right now"

Screenshot 2020-07-07 at 13.33.10.png

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes