Harry6hp

Jan 17, 2020
oh i cant play this again
first few days your gf fucks you and then everyone but you fucks your gf even you try as mush as possible to avoid other girls she doesnt cares about you and even she is cheating him so badly she treats him like he is cheating her
damn guys its really insane i can't forgot that rape by his friend i just want to punch his bitch before touching my dick and kick him out of my house
i cant play this anymore man
good renders but i am forgetting about this game
devs previous game is good with a ntr which cant be taken that much as we get many other things and they dont remember their past so that can be possible
in this game damn man its hits soo hard
if the bf doesnt goes for the gambling saves that money and lives happily with his gf that could be a great ending
no offences

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Uploadhaven doesn't start. And clicking the 'here' button gives a 404 error.

SaddamHussein

Aug 4, 2018
I'd say you summed it up quite well actually.
I keep checking in on this game because there is (turning into was real quick) potential for some character arc's, especially for the idiot BF. But it's becoming clear that the toilet swirl is the most we can hope for with the characters in this game.
I'll check it out for one, maybe two more releases, but I've about lost hope for this game.
Same here brother.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Why the hel the black loading scree is too slow to losing the game. It's a shame and useless in this game. Can we jus gon on screen main menu without wait too much?

Amnios

Donor
Dec 27, 2018
The updates might not be the longest, but they're quite frequent by comparison to some other developers right now. I know of several games that have gone several months without an update for various reasons, but at least this one seems to be getting some consistent updating.
I prefer less frequent but more sizable updates.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
To everyone saying Nadia is worse then Eugene...come on!!! After the last update I rest my case...

Nadia is dumb an naïve. Eugene is dumb and dumber as a doorknob. He deserves to get cucked and much worse. Possible the worst character I ever played.

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
WoW.... Just used the search bar and typed 'ntr'...
Twelve whole pages of pretty much pure hate for ntr??
I don't like ntr and never played the game for obvious reasons and only searched ntr because i'm a nosy cunt lol, but for fuck sake don't comment on or play the game if ntr isn't to your liking and stop hating on a kink that some people are here for, just let them enjoy it without all the hate comments.
This thread would probably only be about 30 pages long if it wasn't for all the unnecessary comments lol.
Renders look great and from what I have read the animations are pretty cool. Good luck dev.

Last edited:

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
WoW.... Just used the search bar and typed 'ntr'...
Twelve whole pages of pretty much pure hate for ntr??
I don't like ntr and never played the game for obvious reasons and only searched ntr because i'm a nosy cunt lol, but for fuck sake don't comment on or play the game if ntr isn't to your liking and stop hating on a kink that some people are here for, just let them enjoy it without all the hate comments.
This thread would probably only be about 30 pages long if it wasn't for all the unnecessary comments lol.
Renders look great and from what I have read the animations are pretty cool. Good luck dev.
I don't hate the game...I love Nadia

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
i am a male player but i am not going to say that eugene is good or something like that instead i am going to say they both are the worst characters i have ever played. nadia is a whore(i am not going to point out the details to prove that) and eugene is dumb as fuck(i have to say he is dumb to unbelievable levels). so in my case they both are unlikable without comparison
I disagree with you on Nadia...Stupid but not a whore...(I guess depending on how you play her.)

Eugene is just stupid.... Betting rent money on Poker...constantly being late for work...and this last fucking scam...he is some of the worst stupid...dumb...beta I have seen. Damn! Cheating and not looking after a gorgeous girl like Nadia....He is a wanker!

Reactions: Alig8r

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
the only reason this game ntr is the worse the developer made the character so stupid in their interaction because of that it looks more like a kinetic novel then normal game choices did not really matter from the start. and stuff where unavoidable shoved down your throwt.

Just like his previous game was. the ending was even worse. It started alright then it became weird after every other episode.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
To everyone saying Nadia is worse then Eugene...come on!!! After the last update I rest my case...

Nadia is dumb an naïve. Eugene is dumb and dumber as a doorknob. He deserves to get cucked and much worse. Possible the worst character I ever played.
So the guy is just dumb while the girl gets to be dumb and naive? Why does she get to be naive but he gets to just be dumb?

Why does he deserve to be cucked and it's ok that she cheats on him?

No she is far worse than him

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
So the guy is just dumb while the girl gets to be dumb and naive? Why does she get to be naive but he gets to just be dumb?

Why does he deserve to be cucked and it's ok that she cheats on him?

No she is far worse than him
OK...I'll bite...

Name me the 3 worst things she has done...and I will name you the three worst things he has done. Then we compare...Apples with apples.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Nadia is fine, I love Nadia.

I am a bit pissed off at the dirty they have done to Mia.

Woman tries to help her daughter out and people vote to fuck her over, utter cunts.

Reactions: Alfius

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
i agree with you on this one eccept for the last line thay both are worse
I'm waiting for The_fallen_dragon to respond....but I can tell you now that Eugene is way worse. Nothing Nadia did, even if you played her in the worst possible way is close to what Eugene have done.

PS. You are also welcome to name to name the worst 3 things she has done. In the bigger scheme of things, he is much worse. He is a danger to himself and everyone around him (Including Nadia). Once you point out the 3 things....I will compare them and it's consequences with the 3 worst things that Eugene has done. It's not even close.

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Nadia is fine, I love Nadia.

I am a bit pissed off at the dirty they have done to Mia.

Woman tries to help her daughter out and people vote to fuck her over, utter cunts.
I'm actually happy with the way Nadia is going at the moment with the Mike progression.
I'm not really into the interracial fetish (The whole BF get's cucked by the BBC), but Mike seems like a solid guy.

Sawdogg06

Mar 5, 2019
Nothing that Eugene has done can compare to Nadia's actions, will start and end with this one, club bathroom being a cum slut with multiple dicks in the glory hole scene. She is letting strangers cum in her but won't even give her boyfriend sex. He's a dumbass, she is a total whore.

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes