PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
urgh really.. the game looked intresting so bummer the ntr is forced fuck..
Yep, I agree. I really dont mind if a game has NTR, but always if the NTR is AN option for enjoy the game and NOT the whole game.. I enjoy games like the tyrant what has a good amount of NTR but is avoidable, also babysitt (probably my fav of all games) but again, is avoidable and the story is not focused in the women fuck every men except the mc.. idk.. pandoras box is not bad game.. but when something forced me to do anything that I dont want.. is soo annoying and dont like it.. :(

I hope the dev in a future makes a game that NTR will be another fetish/option in the game, and not the game per se.. I know he will obtain much more fans in this way, for sure (except if he makes something like project hot wife, the only game that has too much complains because the dev doesnt make his female MC as whore in the NTR path lol)

Reactions: SaddamHussein

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Release is short, but writing is on the wall. Bill is going to get Nadia as his own to whore out, Nadia's mom is going to fall in love with the blackmailer (she's already a raging slut after all), idiot boyfriend is going to be cucked by both Nadia and Mom with some "twists" on who plays the roll of the "bull".
I think the more people try to ask for a better written BF, the worse the Dev will make it for the poor looser.

Edit: that no condom, no sex scene was laughable...what if you chose the path where she barebacks a random dude in the bathroom at the club, or fucks her landlord the next room over (bareback as well), and I'm sure several other occasions with Bill I'm not thinking of atm...even if you didn't allow her to do all that, how she thinks she holds the moral high-ground to continue keeping him punished with all the other shit she's done along the way.
Doesn't paint her in a very positive light...frankly I'm looking forward to more tears from her as she's spirals down the rabbit hole; she deserves a lot worse.

Last edited:

HikariNova

Nov 23, 2017
Literally, 5 min of game. 3 "sex" scenes..
wait really? *sighs* I think it would be better if the creater had about half a hour at least worth of game play before they posted a update as all of these couple minute updates is getting very annoying

D

Deleted member 879257

So every character in the game is just for shame and the female main character is a double standard and hypocrisy and the male main character is a submissive little dog and a total idiot. so practically every character in the game is either stupid, self-righteous or just cock and pussy controlled.

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
So every character in the game is just for shame and the female main character is a double standard and hypocrisy and the male main character is a submissive little dog and a total idiot. so practically every character in the game is either stupid, self-righteous or just cock and pussy controlled.
I'd say you summed it up quite well actually.
I keep checking in on this game because there is (turning into was real quick) potential for some character arc's, especially for the idiot BF. But it's becoming clear that the toilet swirl is the most we can hope for with the characters in this game.
I'll check it out for one, maybe two more releases, but I've about lost hope for this game.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
For sure very short. But her demand there was certainly fitting given all the factors involved (she's still in revenge mode and further sets up for fun intertesting ending) so I saw zero issue with it.
Which is hypocritical, all things considered. In my playthrough she's a corrupted slut that sleeps around, and the Eugene is exactly the same but dev made him talk like a sub regardless. When are they gonna do this open relationship thing like the neighbours?

D

Deleted member 879257

I'd say you summed it up quite well actually.
I keep checking in on this game because there is (turning into was real quick) potential for some character arc's, especially for the idiot BF. But it's becoming clear that the toilet swirl is the most we can hope for with the characters in this game.
I'll check it out for one, maybe two more releases, but I've about lost hope for this game.
Exactly they address exactly what I think too, I think the male main character should find out what his achso double moral cunt so everything pulls off and takes the thing into his own hands and finds out what his girlfriend still so everything makes

If only the character would find the phone and take matters into his own hands and meet the fat pervert and then see that his girlfriend has done even worse than the one with the hooker in the bathroom.

But let's not forget that the characters are going to get worse, a blind friend who seems to be humiliated by everyone and the girlfriend lays the whole town flat.

I mean, honestly she lets a total stranger or her neighbours cum in her cunt but her boyfriend can only jerk off in her face so come on this is more comedy than anything else?

Reactions: SaddamHussein
Jan 16, 2020
I like the game, but i also feel than there are problems:

1) the 'submissive' path for the boyfriend, is more a 'i can fuck everybody except my girlfriend' path.
How can the poor submissive Eugene is even allowed to have sex with Nora, Wendy, Mia and Lilly?

2) it's either a slut path or a rapped/blackmailed path for the girlfriend. There is no faithful girlfriend path.

It's even worst, if you play an uncorrupted path for her, she even finish to says things like "i will have the luxury to sleep around now" instead of also confessing her cheating/blackmail to Eugene (in my case she said this with -11 corruption).

3) there is no faithful boyfriend path either. Eugene is forced to have is dick sucked by the prostitute.

I like NTR, but i like it far less when the cuck is allowed to put his dick in the mouth of all the women he meet.

I like rape/blackmail too but it must come from a sort of real mistake and there must be a way to avoid it.

Last edited:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Which is hypocritical, all things considered. In my playthrough she's a corrupted slut that sleeps around, and the Eugene is exactly the same but dev made him talk like a sub regardless. When are they gonna do this open relationship thing like the neighbours?
Less so hypocritical and more so just the clashing of 2 alpha types and there can only be one in such a volatile relationship. The weaker always either leaves in the end or ends up being the bitch. MC has already folded to pressure from other people before, so he is clearly the lesser alpha of the two. Simply put, he's no match for her and her guilt easily turns into agressive behavior towards MC for his known misdeads so that she can continue to hide behind her own as a coping mechanism. I never really got the impression it was ever really going to be a true open relationship. That was just kind of an excuse to flaunt her own behavior as punishment to him. Unless I'm missing or fogetting something...who knows, I run through so many games, they all start to blend in the end. lol

Reactions: Alfius
D

Deleted member 879257

Less so hypocritical and more so just the clashing of 2 alpha types and there can only be one in such a volatile relationship. The weaker always either leaves in the end or ends up being the bitch. MC has already folded to pressure from other people before, so he is clearly the lesser alpha of the two. Simply put, he's no match for her and her guilt easily turns into agressive behavior towards MC for his known misdeads so that she can continue to hide behind her own as a coping mechanism. I never really got the impression it was ever really going to be a true open relationship. That was just kind of an excuse to flaunt her own behavior as punishment to him. Unless I'm missing or fogetting something...who knows, I run through so many games, they all start to blend in the end. lol
I can not leave your view of things like this for the purpose of alpha types and they are neither alpha types the type behaves like a guy without eggs and you like a slut who wants to punish your types but did much worse he got one blowjob and she spread her legs what would you consider the worse cheating sex or blowjob? They see it as a punishment for their friend, but how do they explain that they continued anyway with the cheating of their friend (both are not innocent lambs) and even with guys they didn't even know ..... and this gädel is very hypocritical and points her index finger at her boyfriend and spreads legs for her ex and others .... the boyfriend must not come into her mouth but wild strangers let her come in her pussy and swallow its juice ... Regarding the coping mechanism, I find your argument conclusive, but how you wrote it is only hiding behind your own mistakes, but that is exactly why it is portrayed as hypocritical demands from your friend honesty and it still lies without blushing if she were at least as honest, the word hypocritical would never have come up

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Disagree, the boyfriend is a Beta sub. No doubt about it. I would like him to be turned into a dog slobbering, pantie wearing, butt plug stuffed, cock-caged cuck who has to clean her pussy out with his tongue after every fuck.

eroticstag

Dec 7, 2018
Hi, I didnot play the latest update. But I have a question from previous updates. Why does having sex with GF's mom, increases his submissive points? I am looking to make the BF as submissive as possible. Hoping for a submissive cuck route.
Overall I had a good experience with this game, Just the one part that confuses me.

shucky159

Jul 4, 2017
here is the changelog for you:
  • ~180 new renders
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: 2 Blowjobs, 3 Foot Fetish, 1 Boobjob;
  • Making further progress on the Creep's part of the story.
  • Made the option to play through Mia's perspective optional.
  • I am planning to have some endings depending on the choices soon. The game has progressed a lot and it's time for all of it to start coming together.
  • This update might feel shorter since I've put a lot more work on the sex scenes being multiple choices, so keep that in mind! Thank you.
  • *06.06.2020 hotfix* - Fixed an issue with the Corruption/Submission bar which made the bars not function properly. Animation is also working properly now for when the player gains or loses points in either one.

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
  • I am planning to have some endings depending on the choices soon. The game has progressed a lot and it's time for all of it to start coming together
This part feels wrong. Time for it to start coming together as in time for it to start making sense and build towards something, yes. But not time to end, it still feels like it's building up.
Apart for the club gloryhole scene that was unique and even odd within the rest of the game, there hasn't been any sort of progression. Very stale slow moving events in fact. The creep blackmailer is a good example of a poor, lazy and underwhelming way of 'resolving' a story path.

Not looking hopeful for the story but then again it never really was, was it. As long as it looks good and fingers crossed it has a better sequel, maybe all will be good in the end.

Reactions: shucky159

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I can not leave your view of things like this for the purpose of alpha types and they are neither alpha types the type behaves like a guy without eggs and you like a slut who wants to punish your types but did much worse he got one blowjob and she spread her legs what would you consider the worse cheating sex or blowjob? They see it as a punishment for their friend, but how do they explain that they continued anyway with the cheating of their friend (both are not innocent lambs) and even with guys they didn't even know ..... and this gädel is very hypocritical and points her index finger at her boyfriend and spreads legs for her ex and others .... the boyfriend must not come into her mouth but wild strangers let her come in her pussy and swallow its juice ... Regarding the coping mechanism, I find your argument conclusive, but how you wrote it is only hiding behind your own mistakes, but that is exactly why it is portrayed as hypocritical demands from your friend honesty and it still lies without blushing if she were at least as honest, the word hypocritical would never have come up
I'm really sorry, I just had so much trouble trying to follow almost any part of what you were trying to tell me. It only came across as a bunch of jarbled half thoughts. I can only assume you are not a native English speaker...either that or you were on some powerful drugs when you wrote this!

Disagree, the boyfriend is a Beta sub. No doubt about it. I would like him to be turned into a dog slobbering, pantie wearing, butt plug stuffed, cock-caged cuck who has to clean her pussy out with his tongue after every fuck.
He's no doubt a full on beta sub by early to mid story at the latest, but I kinda felt like he was a failed alpha that became a beta sub because he was just weak and allowed it to happen. I guess one could argue that was because he was always a beta, and that would be a reasonable arguement. My only arguement that he may have once been a hopeful alpha, was because he was able to land an alpha chick and had the respect of her and others early on in the story and presumably before the story takes place. But really only the writer truely knows any of that, because, fiction. But otherwise, I agree with you.

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes