Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
The characters in this game are like a toilet flushing....swirling around till everything is down the pipes. I am really struggling with guessing what the end game is for this other than everyone's lives totally ruined....well except for Bill and the perverted blackmailer.
I suppose the lesson here is if you're not a blackmailer or a rapist, you're going to have a really bad life? :unsure:

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Agreed it felt very short this time. Also the 'no condom no pussy' felt very odd given previous scenes. ...
For sure very short. But her demand there was certainly fitting given all the factors involved (she's still in revenge mode and further sets up for fun intertesting ending) so I saw zero issue with it.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Less and less content every update .... :( :cry:
This is getting utterly fucking ridiculous, what is it going to be next update? One render? I am not even going to download this update, may as well wait a few months and hope for 15 minutes of combined game play. I get the feeling this dev is starting to turn his subscribers into beta cuckolds never mind Eugene.

Reactions: lolositoxd

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
For sure very short. But her demand there was certainly fitting given all the factors involved (she's still in revenge mode and further sets up for fun intertesting ending) so I saw zero issue with it.
You're right, that can explain it.

I didn't see it because nothing in their dialog shows her anger. On the contrary she says something along the lines of missing sex with him as they haven't done it in a long time. Could be pity too.

I didn't mind it either though as I'm not expecting Alfred Hitchcock's level of screenplay here. Just a Michael Bay blockbuster.

Less and less content every update .... :( :cry:
The previous one was actually pretty decent with dual path for the boyfriend.
I don't see it as less and less, it's just some updates are very shallow. Feels more like every other one.

troy251

Apr 6, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thank you for last update.
slutty gf, cucky mc and this unique foot scenes. i love your job man. and yes, last updates little short but this history too long..

Last edited:
Reactions: goldencore

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
Ugh...so disappointing... I swear this game focuses more on foot fetish than on NTR.
Yeah, and it's a shame considering that with a minimum number of renders he created a little gem called Childhood Friends that was way better than this game. In fact I was wondering if that story was a request from a Patron, because otherwise I don't understand why he can't get near its quality with his main games.

Reactions: malla906

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
ntr is avoidable right ? is the story worth it without the ntr or not otherwise il just skip the game itself
No. The MC will be a cuckold yes or yes, the only change is that if u go for the corruption path the NTR will be more hardcore, but NTR is forced in this game..

3.30 star(s) 108 Votes