shucky159

Jul 4, 2017
I'm really sorry, I just had so much trouble trying to follow almost any part of what you were trying to tell me. It only came across as a bunch of jarbled half thoughts. I can only assume you are not a native English speaker...either that or you were on some powerful drugs when you wrote this!
Yeah but then he took all the powerful drugs just for himself. :D
I though sharing is caring. :D

Reactions: bluerubber

Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
I'm really sorry, I just had so much trouble trying to follow almost any part of what you were trying to tell me. It only came across as a bunch of jarbled half thoughts. I can only assume you are not a native English speaker...either that or you were on some powerful drugs when you wrote this!
I think he was trying to talk about the no condom, no sex, and no cum in my mouth scene. She's a lying hypocritical slut that (depending on choices made by the player) won't return the curtsy to her live in boyfriend that she gives to just about anyone else she interacts with, including someone she supposedly hates like Bill.
Dev seems intent on keeping the boyfriend a beta cuck, despite his personality being polar opposites at the start of the game. I was hoping for a path that had redemption for the BF where he finally had taken enough shit from Nadia, Bill, etc., and takes the bull by the horns so to speak...instead of letting everyone around him dictate his and his girls actions. But oh well, Dev wants a beta cuck, then that's what we're going to get.
As far as wrapping up stories in a release or two, I don't see how that's going to happen, unless a quite a few corners are cut.

Reactions: SaddamHussein

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
I think he was trying to talk about the no condom, no sex, and no cum in my mouth scene. She's a lying hypocritical slut that (depending on choices made by the player) won't return the curtsy to her live in boyfriend that she gives to just about anyone else she interacts with, including someone she supposedly hates like Bill.
Dev seems intent on keeping the boyfriend a beta cuck, despite his personality being polar opposites at the start of the game. I was hoping for a path that had redemption for the BF where he finally had taken enough shit from Nadia, Bill, etc., and takes the bull by the horns so to speak...instead of letting everyone around him dictate his and his girls actions. But oh well, Dev wants a beta cuck, then that's what we're going to get.
As far as wrapping up stories in a release or two, I don't see how that's going to happen, unless a quite a few corners are cut.
Yea, I thought I had addressed my thoughts on that earlier in the page. It's actually really common for guilty people to go on the attack and lash out in all kinds of inventive ways in their own attempt to both cover up their guilt and maintain the high ground. The scene to me was a clear representation of her trying to maintain the visual moral high ground over MC because she still wants to punish him for him breaking their trust. She knows he isn't aware of her actions and she is using that information to her favor. It's some human nature sprinkled in with selfishness. It's much more common than you may think. Try calling someone out on doing something wrong, they will more often than not do and say things in an angry defensive response to attempt to justify their own actions as a way to save face and not admit wrong. They will also do what they can to turn it around and deflect on the other person instead. Of course it's hypocritical of her, but she is using coping mechanisms to be able to live with herself and justifying her actions as consequences of his actions. I would say she is not a good person and a complete bitch...but again, you might be surprised at how many people do very similar things. Maybe not as extreme as gloryhole gang bangs, but people in general are selfish.

As far as dev deeming a once alpha doomed to become a beta cuck, I guess that's just what they wanted for this guy. Do I agree with that being the only fate in a "choice based" game? Nope. He should have some choice and ability to correct the situation early on, at least in some ways. But, it's also definitely possible for someone to become a complete cuck after once being completely respectable and normal.

And yes I completely agree, if dev wraps this up in 1 or 2 releases (especially if they keep being this short), this is going to be a shitshow finish to a game with "rushed" written all over the end.

Reactions: SaddamHussein

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
Wait, so there's no way whatsoever no matter choices i can make the male mc become an alpha, get to creampie my gf and even possibly share her if i want to???

WhiteFireDaemon

Mar 14, 2017
The updates might not be the longest, but they're quite frequent by comparison to some other developers right now. I know of several games that have gone several months without an update for various reasons, but at least this one seems to be getting some consistent updating.

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - NOPY -
Mac: - MEGA - NOPY -
Others:
(v14) ANDROID* - COMPRESSED*
Extras: Gallery -
Hi! The Walkthrough link is is Zippyshare. I have a 403 forbidden error.
Thanks!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sawdogg06

Mar 5, 2019
This game is a tough one for me. The male MC is written in a way that he comes across as just a pussy and a dumbass. On one hand, this makes it easier to disassociate and when playing as him I don't identify as him as I do in other games so it doesn't bother me as much. The bigger problem is the female MC. The male MC just needs to kick her to the curb. She is just not likable at all. Constantly finding myself rooting against her and when anything bad happens she truly deserves it. Part of me wants to never play this game again but another part finds myself still wanting to know where the story goes. So Kudo's to the dev for that I guess. But by far, the female MC might be my least favorite main character ever in any game I have played. JMO

• Thinking Face
Reactions: KiraJames

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the game gets better with each update.infidelity is my favorite fetish,I like it very much the new upgrade.
the male fool MC and missing from the game I wouldn't care.

Last edited:
Reactions: Luchador2008
3.30 star(s) 108 Votes