Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by Void Star
Version of the game: Pandora's Box v1.0
If you like the game please consider to support the .

Original Size Win/Linux: 3,26GB

Compressed Size:465MB - - -

Original Size Mac: 3,2GB

Compressed Size Mac: 450MB - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

realakali

Donor
Jul 22, 2018
The dev does go a little sideways on some things, but compared to most of the VN games, this is still by far one of the better one's available. And you don't have to wait six+ months for updates.
Agreed. It ticked a lot of boxes for me and I always looked forward to updates. A bit sad it is over now, but glad that the game was completed. You don't see that too often anyway.

longjohngold

Jan 22, 2020
Hmmm. I'm glad to see it completed as so few games seem to end up that way, though I guess it's only 1/2 true if a sequel is coming.

Overall I don't know what to think, I guess I kinda spoiled the game by playing it in a piecemeal fashion as each release came out, this last one for example didn't really contain much of anything... the game started strong but then seemed to get a bit cartoony with the plot... I still enjoyed it, but I think it was heavily carried by how hot the girlfriend was... I'm not a fan of those little animation loops with the "skip animation" button, that I found constantly brought me out of the narrative anytime it occurred in a scene... I would have like Blaire being brought more into the central plot too, we didn't really see anything of her at all in the last few releases... ending-wise I think it's probably the most interesting if the bf took ending 2 while the gf took ending 3, though I'm presuming the sequel will be for how things stands in the epilogue.

Reactions: Triangulum Games

Cocomaster

Nov 16, 2017
Here is the v1 changelog for those interested ( looking forward for the sequel :cool: )

This is the last content update version for this game. I have a planned sequel in the works, so keep your eyes peeled. More info will be posted on my Patreon / Twitter. Expected release date for it is May 2021.

Changelog:
  • 200+ new renders.
  • Fetishes and sex scenes this update: Lesbians, Cunnilingus, French Kiss, Motorboat, Boob play, Anal Masturbation;
  • Fixed issues in a few scenes from old updates that had clip through clothing.
  • Fixed some spelling errors in previous versions.
  • Updated the game to the newest Ren'Py engine 7.4.4 which should eliminate the false positive virus detection from the old 7.4.3 version. Thank you for your patience on that.
  • Android version added.
  • Each scene and render is enhanced further in Photoshop (as of last few updates)

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I haven't played this much but I think Nadia is with a boyfriend because she had a very wild life and wanted some peace in her life. And the game basically consists of going back to that wild sex life with everyone. And if so, if that's what she really likes, why did she start with her boyfriend if what she really liked was her previous life? It's not that she gets corrupted, it's that shet just goes back to who she was

Reactions: ann87ra and anime66

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
IS there a lesbian route for the girl- like no dicks?
Not for the girlfriend, no.

There are lesbians but the girlfriend only has a couple of scenes with them and one she doesn't have anything to do with.

Problem is the lesbian scenes need a certain amount of points to see which means she's going to get dicked down first. Plus there are some unavoidable scenes.

3.30 star(s) 105 Votes