3.90 star(s) 16 Votes

lolalovelyass

Jul 21, 2017
i'm confused. how do you access the save file if there is only the executable file and no save folder to put the file inside?

megamonkey

Jun 4, 2017
First Zip the file using 7-Zip or if you perfer use WinRAR <I'm assuming you have one of these already if not I'll add links just ask.
Create a folder called leave2gether place the files inside there by dragging and dropping them inside that folder < I'm going to assume you have the exe or swf so it's just 1 file to drag and drop in there.
Right click on the folder move your cursor down to 7-Zip or WinRAR and choose Add to leavetogether.7z or leavetogetther.rar
Create a Mega account >
Upload the file by clicking on the Cloud Drive icon in the upper left hand of your screen.
Create a folder called Adult Flash Games by right clicking in the middle of your screen and choosing New Folder
Double click on that folder and then right click and choose File Upload find where you have the file stored and click on it and then click on Open
I can't remember all of the details but make sure you include the encryption key and choose Upload or something along those lines.
Hope this helps.
It Is possible to upload a file with the user/password active?, A simple way of course.

lichdeath

Oct 11, 2018
i just cleaned up my pc and my save file is gone can anyone give me a save around this point :i just did the sex in the bathroom scene with boss

3.90 star(s) 16 Votes