Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
I wonder what the next game is going to be themed on. A small hint please, if you already have something in mind?
Next game I'm planning is called Camp Mourning Wood and it's going to be an original IP. I mostly have to stop making parodies because copyright laws in the EU have changed a lot last year.

So, I have a huge problem. I can't save. At all. It just tells me I have no valid save locations. In all my time playing renpy games... This is a first.
Well... this is a new one. I might have an idea, but you'd have to go into your appdata.
Disclaimer: only go into your %appdata% if you know what you're doing. I am not responsible if you damage your computer.

Go into your %appdata% > roaming > renpy. Then see if there's a folder called PaprikaTrainer2 in there. Renpy automatically makes that folder when you boot up the game, so I'm curious if it's there for you.

How can we gain intelligence when the three gangs have been neutralized and we can no longer do a mission because we do not have enough?
Doing missions to WOOHP HQ doesn't cost intel, and instead of money, it rewards you with intel.

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018
1-day changes to night when you click on any interface button
2-open-close gadget window, the base window opens
3-the first day looks like a mistake, Sam doesn't trigger the story line (on mission). Player can't do noting only wait. And only second day looks like normal.
4-completed quest in the wrong place
5-spy on Sam (screenshot)

PC build ver 1.0.2.8
Oh man... I can't believe how many of those damn bugs are still around.
Thanks for reporting. I'm going to look at it tomorrow.

Nov 13, 2017
Forgot to convert/rename the .ogv files to .webm - it was 2am lol.
Will upload another build shortly.
Edit: done. Mega
great! but i can't progress through it even when swiping left and right
edit: weird, i got through it but it seems like i have to swipe at specific points? like when the audio for the part ends

Last edited:

Kyriel

Oct 24, 2019
Thanks for the quick reply. Since I've asked about the game already, should we expect something like cameos or small secrets like easter eggs and such in the form of characters that vaguely resemble the originals?

Reactions: Exiscoming

ThingxThe

Aug 6, 2017
Hey guys! I was wondering how to get the last 4 photos in the gallery, the ones after the tentacle photo.

Also the photo next to the one with the bookshop girl
From my understanding the three pictures after the tentacle picture doesn't exist. The picture after the bookshop girl however is of Mrs Claus from the christmas event, which is accessible between the 14th and the 31st of december or whenever if you manualy switch your pc's system time to that time a year.

Reactions: TheBigEnchilada

randommal3

Oct 14, 2018
seriously guys, i need help
i've downloaded this game but all i got was error messages pt.png
all i can do now is playing on android and it's the older version(v.1.0.0.2)
i'm currently using windows 8.1

Hentagram

Aug 1, 2018
seriously guys, i need help
i've downloaded this game but all i got was error messages View attachment 1233240
all i can do now is playing on android and it's the older version(v.1.0.0.2)
i'm currently using windows 8.1

You downloaded an old version. Look for the comments of this guy. He links the latest one.
Also, it's not final yet.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
The picture of a topless girl, but keept sexy for the Fuzzy handcuffs. Is taken by having either Sam or Alex (Clover doesn't work for me) in their underwear (clothing option 2) with a removed bra which is done by clicking on it.
Thank you, you have no idea how often I tried to get this photo since I didn't know you actually can remove the bra.

EDIT:
Is it intentional that you can't use the injector anymore once you got all extra skills?

Last edited:

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
I just finished the game.

It's a cool game, the sex scene animations are great, and it's the best erotic parody of the "Totally Spies" franchise that I have seen.

At the same time, it is also the first :D :D

But are there a lot of photos that are blocked? At least I'm missing four. Three on the page where we see the photo of the scene with tentacles. And one after the photo that you get by completing the photo quest for the bookseller.

How can we unlock these photos?

Reactions: JJO303CO

LordViper

Mar 2, 2019
I think I might have run into a bug. I earlier versions that I played Sams museum miniquest was finished got finished almost straight after I got it, simply by exploring. But now despite exploring almost every day, The first langrab has just passed, and it still hasn't appeared, which means I can't chat with Sam any more. What can I do to fix it?

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes