Chaos_Gardian

Oct 20, 2019
After Sam goes to Whoop HQ with the Aces to steal the diamond I get the following error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/status.rpy", line 4309, in <module>
NameError: name 'fadej' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/missionScreens.rpyc", line 4033, in script call
    �
    �
    �
    �
    �
    �
    �
    �
  File "game/status.rpyc", line 4309, in script
    >�XMSME�=��>x�|��ӧ^=��B�L�|n��0#9�4�Ga�E,{��~0�2��+/�3\�_+�o�nZ���2v�o}�

hanami555

May 26, 2021
I just wanted to ask if you are planning to release the ATM codes inside the game since the game is technically finished. Or will it always be just a patreon feature? Not that I mind. I also haven't played the latest update and havent seen any post regarding it. if so, please ignore this.
The code doesn't need to be patreon, just search on google,paprika trainer atm code, and there u have it

LagNag

Nov 27, 2018
I finished it and I liked it.

The only complaint I have are the photos for side girls. I'd prefer if we could get a repeatable scene with side girls like Silva, Kim, or Brittney. They don't have to be animated or voiced like the main girls, but I would like a actual scene instead of just a photo to look at.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
The game won't start up anymore?
It was playing fine yesterday and today clicking the .exe does nothing.
I've tried rebooting, reinstalling the folder, running as administrator, I checked my antivirus, I can't seem to figure this out.
The only thing running the .exe does is generate the following log:
Code:
Thu Jun 10 23:28:49 2021
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.06s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.03s
Loading error handling took 0.10s
Loading script took 1.31s
Does anyone know why this is happening?

Edit: I've narrowed it down: the cause is the 'persistent' file in the save folder, and this happened after I finished the game.
Deleting the folder fixes the game.
I guess I'm missing out on some new game+ content by doing so?

Last edited:
Reactions: hurry69

Pelbobo

Sep 9, 2016
I unlocked the ability to go into the HQ, need 1000 intel do launch the mission but I cleared all the gang areas so I can't use them to gain more intel... Is there another way to easily gain intel? (can't send them to gangs, gangs are dead). . .

Edit: Just used renpy save editor, found intel after unhiding variables and dialog and searching intel. Would say it's kind of a bug though that you have to cheat to get intel if you disband all the gangs lol. https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-save-editor-v1-6-1-last-moment.6456/

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: BeansAndToast

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
I unlocked the ability to go into the HQ, need 1000 intel do launch the mission but I cleared all the gang areas so I can't use them to gain more intel... Is there another way to easily gain intel? (can't send them to gangs, gangs are dead). . .

Edit: Just used renpy save editor, found intel after unhiding variables and dialog and searching intel. Would say it's kind of a bug though that you have to cheat to get intel if you disband all the gangs lol. https://f95zone.to/threads/renpy-save-editor-v1-6-1-last-moment.6456/
You can do regular missions to the HQ; they reward you intel as a reward.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
I finished the game but it seems I am still missing a lot of lore entries, clothes, photographs, achievements and room decoration items.
Is there a list of where and how to get these?
Currently I am:
-missing 18 lore entries (some of them have zero entries?)
-missing what looks to be 6 complete suits
-missing what looks to be 3 photographs
-missing what looks to be 11 room decorations
and have 5 achievements (no text with the icons so I don't remember which they all are)
I have a feeling that a lot of these aren't found in ATM codes.

Sortek

Jan 23, 2018
I finished the game but it seems I am still missing a lot of lore entries, clothes, photographs, achievements and room decoration items.
Is there a list of where and how to get these?
Currently I am:
-missing 18 lore entries (some of them have zero entries?)
-missing what looks to be 6 complete suits
-missing what looks to be 3 photographs
-missing what looks to be 11 room decorations
and have 5 achievements (no text with the icons so I don't remember which they all are)
I have a feeling that a lot of these aren't found in ATM codes.

Some of these can only be unlocked on certain dates (like the Christmas Special). You can set your PCs system clock to these dates to unlock them. However, there are also still a lot of bugs, and I mean a lot. But Exiscoming seems commited to stamping these out and is releasing patches and updates to eliminate them on a regular basis.

Treaddd

Apr 2, 2021
Do the photograph rewards on the second page (the bondage items) actually have any use or are they just for show? Also, is there any benefit/drawbacks to have positive/negative karma?

itsukanoyume

Sep 2, 2017
The game won't start up anymore?
It was playing fine yesterday and today clicking the .exe does nothing.
I've tried rebooting, reinstalling the folder, running as administrator, I checked my antivirus, I can't seem to figure this out.
The only thing running the .exe does is generate the following log:
Code:
Thu Jun 10 23:28:49 2021
Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439

Bootstrap to the start of init.init took 0.06s
Early init took 0.00s
Loader init took 0.03s
Loading error handling took 0.10s
Loading script took 1.31s
Does anyone know why this is happening?

Edit: I've narrowed it down: the cause is the 'persistent' file in the save folder, and this happened after I finished the game.
Deleting the folder fixes the game.
No need to delete the entire folder, just delete the persistent file in both appdata and the game folder. Nothing is lost and you can keep your save as it was.

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
Exiscoming I think I need your help. Was playing v1.0.2.8 last weekend, windows version, and played it through the whole midnight without any issues.
Went to sleep, turned off the game, and on the next day I tried to open it up again, and it simply wouldn't open. Tried resetting the pc, changing the folder to another place (even another disks), tried downloading v1.0.2.8 and v.1.0.3.0, and it still doesn't open. It's nothing related to Renpy, because other Renpy games that I have here open just fine. Tried to remove the save files from the appdata folder, like the Renpy official site recommends, and it still doesn't work. It is not related to my security software too, because none of them reported anything related to Paprika Trainer, and it still doesn't work even after I open exceptions for the folder/.exe on them too.
Everytime I try to open the game, tho, a log.txt file is created (or edited, if one already exists) in the game's root folder. It always contain something similar to this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It changes date/time, and some of these init times vary a little, but it's pretty much this everytime. Any tips on how to fix this? I really want to finish the game lol.

Reactions: hurry69

Exiscoming

Game Developer
Jun 2, 2018

Doing missions to WOOHP HQ rewards you with intel instead of money.

Exiscoming I think I need your help. Was playing v1.0.2.8 last weekend, windows version, and played it through the whole midnight without any issues.
Went to sleep, turned off the game, and on the next day I tried to open it up again, and it simply wouldn't open. Tried resetting the pc, changing the folder to another place (even another disks), tried downloading v1.0.2.8 and v.1.0.3.0, and it still doesn't open. It's nothing related to Renpy, because other Renpy games that I have here open just fine. Tried to remove the save files from the appdata folder, like the Renpy official site recommends, and it still doesn't work. It is not related to my security software too, because none of them reported anything related to Paprika Trainer, and it still doesn't work even after I open exceptions for the folder/.exe on them too.
Everytime I try to open the game, tho, a log.txt file is created (or edited, if one already exists) in the game's root folder. It always contain something similar to this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

It changes date/time, and some of these init times vary a little, but it's pretty much this everytime. Any tips on how to fix this? I really want to finish the game lol.
The only thing I can recommand is deleting the 'persistent' file in your appdata.
Disclaimer: Only go into your %appdata% when you know what you're doing. I am not responsible if you damage your computer.

1. Go into %appdata% > roaming > renpy > PaprikaTrainer2
2. Look for and then delete the persistent file.
3. Try booting up the .exe now.

Seeing as you mentioned deleting all the files in your save folder, I'm not sure if this works for you, but it has worked for 99% of other people who have had this same issue. I'm afraid I don't know what's causing it. This seems to be the only fix for it.

Reactions: Pelbobo

Sting2020

Jul 1, 2019
can some help me i cant complet my mission i dont know how to do it i stop on lvl 2 on draft and outsider too and just stoped and it tells me to get more agant but i cant

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
there is no ng+. if you have saves in \game\saves then deleting persistent under \appdata\etc doesn't mean anything.

alkeera

May 1, 2018
I just wanted to ask if you are planning to release the ATM codes inside the game since the game is technically finished. Or will it always be just a patreon feature? Not that I mind. I also haven't played the latest update and havent seen any post regarding it. if so, please ignore this.
There is actually a code to unlock all rewards at once. I won't post it here because of respect for this dev team but anyone interested can look it up yourself in game files. It's not encrypted or anything. Not that those codes are relevant anymore cause all rewards are now achievable via normal gameplay.

TakosMilGrau

Sep 25, 2018
1. Go into %appdata% > roaming > renpy > PaprikaTrainer2
2. Look for and then delete the persistent file.
3. Try booting up the .exe now.
It worked, thanks a bunch! Not sure why it didn't work before, I'm pretty sure I moved everything inside the folder to another folder in a completely different drive... Welp, won't complain. Time to beat this game now.

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes