Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
Hi Anyone know how i start the quest "a foot in the door" ? the Aces i can see all 3 Bosses the first i already have catch.
all in all, you need to:
rep up with gangs (undercover)
catch first boss of every gang (missions)
rep up with gangs again
catch second boss of every gang
bring gangs strength to 0 during landgrab
rep up with gangs again (reputation lvl 5)
capture every gang leader.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
Oh man. I can't unsee it. During Sam's first dildo masturbation scene she has a left foot on her right leg and a right foot on her left leg.

AdmAygwrgx

Mar 12, 2023
I had the same issue, I don't know the reason why it happens, but I've been able to solve it using this setting:
Menu>Preferences>Video HWA>Disable Video HWA
Then I realised that on that port you don't even need the Hacker's Keyboard to play the game as:
-swiping from left to right and then right to left on the upper part of the screen is the same as pressing space on the pc
-swiping from bottom to top activates infrared vision
-swiping from top to bottom activates the gun
-swiping left to right activates the V.I.B.
-swiping right to left activates the gadget n.2 (I don't remember what it is)
-swiping from bottom left to top right activates the hook for reaching higher floors.
Hey brother I tried everything in preferences I don't have the video HWA option swiping left to right doesn't work and nothing is working, do you have any other solutions if possible?

evilsam

Jul 14, 2017
Hello I'm posting a solution to my game being unable to launch or doesn't launch or doesn't open or unable to open for others to find. Cause I was trying to fix it for days! Hope it's helps.
The fix for me is to delete persistent file. It's located in your save folder

username > AppData > Roaming > Renpy > PaprikaTrainer2-numbers

Reactions: Djinnx

Leks Darkmind

Jul 10, 2022
Hello I'm posting a solution to my game being unable to launch or doesn't launch or doesn't open or unable to open for others to find. Cause I was trying to fix it for days! Hope it's helps.
The fix for me is to delete persistent file. It's located in your save folder

username > AppData > Roaming > Renpy > PaprikaTrainer2-numbers
unfortunately it's ren'py engine known problem - it can happen to any project on renpy, and is not fixed for several engine iterations. i.e. same type of solution would apply for same problem for other games.

Reactions: evilsam

Tingettley

May 26, 2018
I think I found a bug. During the mission where you go save the niece of the hairdresser I used the goggles and took the shortcut. Then I defeated the Agent in the hall, and when I went to advance to the next section the entire game froze. I hit 1 just to see if it would zoom back out and my Spy would be back before the advance but now she's just well...this. I have no idea how to fix it, and I normally don't do multiple saves, which now I guess is going to bite me in the ass since I'll have to start over.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think I found a bug. During the mission where you go save the niece of the hairdresser I used the goggles and took the shortcut. Then I defeated the Agent in the hall, and when I went to advance to the next section the entire game froze. I hit 1 just to see if it would zoom back out and my Spy would be back before the advance but now she's just well...this. I have no idea how to fix it, and I normally don't do multiple saves, which now I guess is going to bite me in the ass since I'll have to start over.
yea there were bugs like that when agent froze and nothing happened. it was due game was waiting agent to appear but there was no such thing.

Tingettley

May 26, 2018
yea there were bugs like that when agent froze and nothing happened. it was due game was waiting agent to appear but there was no such thing.
Well thankfully there was an autosave 2 frames before, so at least I didn't have to start over.

Prometheus51

Sep 25, 2018
Paprika Trainer [v1.2.0.0] [Exiscoming]

ANDROID

- WORKUPLOAD - PIXELDRAIN -

The Android port/version is not official.
Did anybody figure out how to use the V.I.B for this port? Or is it not even possible?

I would also like to know how I'm supposed to move forward during lewd scenes.

Edit: Reading the changelog it seems there isn't any new content in the newest version should I just go back and use an older port that lets me do the things I need to do? This one seems unplayable at a certain point.

Last edited:

akaashi007

Apr 4, 2020
I am playing the Android version, but when I try to start a mission, the location is locked and I am unable to select any location.
Screenshot_2023-04-11-13-14-55-84_3b7bb2e3ee3768a1b247b063fc503178.jpg

3.70 star(s) 89 Votes