3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Something else I've noticed is that no new recipes have appeared, e.g. only the first 4 weapons are available for crafting, even though I have all the crafting formulas. Do I have to clear a level/quest first before I can craft the other weapons?
Not sure, how to get them during gameplay. But If you use saveeditoronline, then so the following steps:
Upload your save (might take a while), once loaded go back from save to data folder. Search for "items" and load, then the same with "system". After that, Upload the same savefile and you'll see all rows.
You can use CTRL+F to search the page, like weapons or whatever value you like. Once you edit your stuff, Download the save and copy+paste into your savefolder. Make your you have a Backup save, just in case.
Btw, down at the list shown at saveeditoronline, there are other rows like MP, attack etc. (like all the rpgm games). You can use them to increase the stats of your character and npcs. The Level will stay the same, but Attack, Magic etc will raise up. It also comes handy with ressurection of your npcs and full health restore. Have fun!

Reactions: Magus_Argentum

Magus_Argentum

Sep 10, 2022
Not sure, how to get them during gameplay. But If you use saveeditoronline, then so the following steps:
Upload your save (might take a while), once loaded go back from save to data folder. Search for "items" and load, then the same with "system". After that, Upload the same savefile and you'll see all rows.
You can use CTRL+F to search the page, like weapons or whatever value you like. Once you edit your stuff, Download the save and copy+paste into your savefolder. Make your you have a Backup save, just in case.
Btw, down at the list shown at saveeditoronline, there are other rows like MP, attack etc. (like all the rpgm games). You can use them to increase the stats of your character and npcs. The Level will stay the same, but Attack, Magic etc will raise up. It also comes handy with ressurection of your npcs and full health restore. Have fun!
Thanks for the advice!

Reactions: Balial42

Mrajp

May 6, 2018
Can someone help me zoom out of the game, I somehow managed to zoom in game and now I have to scroll to see the upper or lower part of the screen.

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
where can i find argon?
I mean... you can always just use a save editor and give yourself literally every resource in the game so u dont need to grind at all, no regrets doing that here.
Also reminder to everyone that the latest version is v0.61, go use that one. I have no idea what's changed because i honestly haven't even played the new version yet but I'm sure its good :HideThePain:

Lucylia

Apr 29, 2019
I mean... you can always just use a save editor and give yourself literally every resource in the game so u dont need to grind at all, no regrets doing that here.
Also reminder to everyone that the latest version is v0.61, go use that one. I have no idea what's changed because i honestly haven't even played the new version yet but I'm sure its good :HideThePain:

-What is new in Ver0.61-

1. fix hormones spray target rate problem

2. fix galaxy 6 drilling site enemy encounter problem

3. fix goddess juice crafting bug

4. Reduce difficulty of the galaxy 6 boss

5. Buff spaceship fire support / Spaceship sex scene damage

Reactions: Karkhel

Miraj

Nov 12, 2018
Hi sorry but lost my save can anyone give me save game begging of this update and no futa mod and bug tits
thx youu

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Para Ark - Ver1.00 update log
Para Ark is now completed, might have some bug fix in the future.

Reminded that next game will be an action game using different game engine, which does not support Mac and Mobile version

-What is new in Ver1.00-

1. Galaxy 7 and 8, Game Ending

2. +4 new creatures

3. +5 crossbreed creatures

(Lesbian/futa stuff, can be found in Para Ark research room)

(crossbreed creatures look similar to mother, don't expect too much)

4. Fix freeze grenade bug

5. Fix Queen's Call Bug

6. Changed solution C recipes to pigeon

7. Separated assembly bay into different category

8. Added Galaxy monster/ item approximate location info

9. Buff ultimate harvester resource gain

10. End game cheat item

11. Transformation Dialogue

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes