3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
ParaArk-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Why on earth do you post a torrent to 1.0 version when a download to 1.0.1 have already been posted a few posts up??? It is kinda outdated already, don't you think ;)

Reactions: RPDL

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Why on earth do you post a torrent to 1.0 version when a download to 1.0.1 have already been posted a few posts up??? It is kinda outdated already, don't you think ;)
Weird, the thread updated to 1.0 today lol, I'll remake - thanks for the heads up :)
edit; Done - edited previous comment too, thanks!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cuzline

MTL_EN_j0yer

Sep 11, 2018
Para Ark v1.01
(Please Stop Releasing Updates So Quick)
Win: Mega

Mac: Mega

Android: Mega

HD CG (Win): Mega

2023May Exclusive Skin: Mega

What is fixed in Ver1.01
1. Para Ark control deck event glitch
2. Disintegrator and decontaminator switched bug
3. Material Info bug
4. Enemy only attack Sasha bug
5. Xenomorph Weapon recipe bug
6. Add creature info to planet scan
I'll get this one then , thanks!

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
I'm gonna expect another update within the next week ngl, as far as the game goes idc about it tbh. Just bought it bc i was at 1st bored of waiting for updates to be posted but if I'm honest, i dont even play the game now bc my brain is now like "man why tf u playing this instead of working on ur programming projects and playing better shit" lmao :KEK:

But the game does feel a little bit rushed, but i dont expect a professional development schedule and quality from a small NSFW game dev.

Jul 21, 2020
Sorry if this seems stupid or already answered but can you have multiple mods installed I know you can install 1 at a time but can you install multiple if so how I’d love to know thank you in advance

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes