3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
I decided to support the Dev and buy the game, considering it's complete and i've enjoyed every update.

Here's my share!

Para Ark V1.0 + Exclusive Skins(May)
>

This dude works fast and improves with each game. That's impressive.

KillMyDay

Jul 9, 2017
I decided to support the Dev and buy the game, considering it's complete and i've enjoyed every update.

Here's my share!

Para Ark V1.0 + Exclusive Skins(May)
>
i did that with and worms nest
the games are not bad although i wish he would mix up the monster sometimes a bit more sins they always look the same in his games.

but love the part how they keep sticking on you

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
Huh didnt even notice there was a new update, well its already uploaded but ill upload the HD CG
I'll also upload v1.0 for mac and android etc

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
Para Ark v1.00

Win:

Mac:

Android:

Para Ark HD CG:

(New) Exclusive May 2023 Skin (Win):

Changelog

Last edited:

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Hmm...saves from 06.x seem to have issues with 1.0. The disintegrator doesn't work, even when rebought. So I may well have to start all over.

Forsaken7272

Jan 5, 2021
Hmm...saves from 06.x seem to have issues with 1.0. The disintegrator doesn't work, even when rebought. So I may well have to start all over.
Its a known bug where the dis integrator and the decontamination unit crafting got swapped. It will be fixed in the next update most probably next week.

Reactions: aattss

jav253

Sep 12, 2019
So this is in the final release? Little disappointed a lot of the sex animations are still the generic one's that seemed placeholder.

Reactions: nerogaf

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
New exclusive skin ig, no idea what it is and I honestly don't care :BootyTime:

2023 May Exclusive Skin (Win) :
Ps I'll update the post with the Exclusive skin, just thought i should inform people.
Here's the link to v1.00 if you're incapable of scrolling for 1 second: v1.00

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
So this is in the final release? Little disappointed a lot of the sex animations are still the generic one's that seemed placeholder.
Yeah gotta agree with you on this. And the new price seems like a little too much, glad i bought it when it was around £2 bc i wouldn't pay £7 for this :KEK:

This might not be the "Final" version, I'm expecting a few small updates but i would say this is most likely the last big update the game will get unless they add some form of alternate endings but that requires some sort of effort so it wont be happening, even though its easy to shit out stuff like this and put a decent price tag on it and people will still buy it.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Yeah, the game ends way too abruptly. There's a lot of mechanical and gameplay build up for some kind of lategame content, but then the game just throws the final boss at you and ends instead. Galaxy 8 doesn't even have exploration content (I mean, there's 2 planets - but they're utterly pointless), it's quite literally just the final boss fight in it.
Still a pretty solid game, I liked the Pokem- errr, alien animal creatures (???) breeding mechanics. Parasite fetish not much for me, but impregnation-transformation aspects were pretty well done.

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
I feel like the dev is releasing updates quick purposefully so i have to keep reuploading them smh
I'll post the new version as soon as i can, might take a bit since internet sucks rn

Skel Dev

Aug 13, 2021
Para Ark v1.01
(Please Stop Releasing Updates So Quick)
Win:

Mac:

Android:

HD CG (Win):

2023May Exclusive Skin:

What is fixed in Ver1.01
1. Para Ark control deck event glitch
2. Disintegrator and decontaminator switched bug
3. Material Info bug
4. Enemy only attack Sasha bug
5. Xenomorph Weapon recipe bug
6. Add creature info to planet scan

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
A bit of that is it affecting performance and game size, I'm currently asking about a nude variation at the very least (that the animations still show the suit after you lose it bugs me to no end) but idk

honestly tempted to mention how limiting RPGmaker is, but I've already had the joys of talking with devs who complain about limitations and then immediately talk about how they'd have to learn new stuff if the changed. St hasn't done that, but I feel little point in even poking the subject tbh.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes