3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
Full Save (I think) - All Girls - Save 1 - Left in Gallery Room

Got to say perhaps the combat animations were a little lacking maybe as usual, they've always been a little too general if anyone gets what I mean, but so many girls to make up for it. My favorites probably the mushroom, xeno, and uh, maybe the bee. Can't wait for the dev's next game and hope he never stops making these because I'm into the genre and he consistently pumps out games.

Last edited:

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
My Game Completion save here, missing like a girl or three from the research lab section but otherwise the gallery is unlocked and I have majority the aliens/girls there so. Let me know if I uploaded some hot garbage or something, I barely upload/link things...

Edit: If you have no clue where I am just purely wanted this save for the gallery, go to the Menu, Skill, Sasha, General, and emergency teleport to ship, then sleep in the bed near the top, go to memory hall selection. Although note that all the girls' picture/animations are not really in the gallery, you would have to put each 1 in your team 1 at a time and check out how they look/interact during battle and such.
Weird, I can do Crossbreed D but not the rest, and your save can only do E, I wonder why.

But it looks like you've done them all in the gallery.

Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
Weird, I can do Crossbreed D but not the rest, and your save can only do E, I wonder why.
As I mentioned I didn't do all of them, but just today I basically finished everything and updated the save. Check the post again, has the I would say true full save.

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
As I mentioned I didn't do all of them, but I've just basically finished everything and finished the save. Check the post again, has the full save.
Yeah I checked the save and the gallery has the scenes unlocked, but when I try to go to a cell I can only do E on your save and D on my initial save.

Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
Yeah I checked the save and the gallery has the scenes unlocked, but when I try to go to a cell I can only do E on your save and D on my initial save.
The gallery code unlocked the scene but not that actual functionality in the research center. I had everything done for real except D, but I just finished absolutely everything and posted my save again. It should work in the research center now for real, unless one of the girls is already pregnant.

Unless I am misinterpreting what you are trying to say.

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
The gallery code unlocked the scene but not that actual functionality in the research center. I had everything done for real except D, but I just finished absolutely everything and posted my save again. It should work in the research center now for real, unless one of the girls is already pregnant.

Unless I am misinterpreting what you are trying to say.
Cool, but my real question was why I couldn't do it on my save with all the (to my knowledge) prerequisites, like not pregnant, have solution, more than level 10.

Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
Cool, but my real question was why I couldn't do it on my save with all the (to my knowledge) prerequisites, like not pregnant, have solution, more than level 10.
Oh so it just sounds like your game is bugged.... ahahah bugged. Yea I'm not too sure why, if you want you can pass your save just so I can see what's up too. Not that I can fix it or anything anyways, just curious at this point as well I guess.

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
Oh so it just sounds like your game is bugged.... ahahah bugged. Yea I'm not too sure why, if you want you can pass your save just so I can see what's up too. Not that I can fix it or anything anyways, just curious at this point as well I guess.
ha ha ha xD

Save 1 is the relevant one.

Jax9876

Nov 17, 2020
How do they mature?
Over time, I'm not sure what the mechanic is, but the girl/alien needs to be on your team/formation then I think literally in real time or by moving or by sleeping or by fighting, it'll happen evenually. You can just spam sleep with the girl you want matured in your formation and it'll work after a couple tries. If you beat the game, you'll have the cheat item for growing offspring or something, if the target is not mature it'll mature it.

slimehorse

Dec 12, 2019
Let the enemies fuck em while in your team, cooming inside a few times and bang
Over time, I'm not sure what the mechanic is, but the girl/alien needs to be on your team/formation then I think literally in real time or by moving or by sleeping or by fighting, it'll happen evenually. You can just spam sleep with the girl you want matured in your formation and it'll work after a couple tries. If you beat the game, you'll have the cheat item for growing offspring or something, if the target is not mature it'll mature it.

Holy shit do I feel stupid now ...

Thanks though!

Reactions: Jax9876
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes