3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Sepulchure

Jan 18, 2019
Yeah, the game ends way too abruptly. There's a lot of mechanical and gameplay build up for some kind of lategame content, but then the game just throws the final boss at you and ends instead. Galaxy 8 doesn't even have exploration content (I mean, there's 2 planets - but they're utterly pointless), it's quite literally just the final boss fight in it.
Still a pretty solid game, I liked the Pokem- errr, alien animal creatures (???) breeding mechanics. Parasite fetish not much for me, but impregnation-transformation aspects were pretty well done.
Also there's like just one special custom animation for each creature instead of full custom actions. I would have but i think the dev wants to go to the next project already

blakesons94

May 5, 2021
I got the to the point where u can cross breed and i have the item for it but its grayed out. is there way for the cross breed to work.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
I got the to the point where u can cross breed and i have the item for it but its grayed out. is there way for the cross breed to work.
You got the crossbreed solution I assume you mean? Both the creatures involved need to have Matured Ovaries as well.

ultramouzer

May 23, 2021
does anybody know how to complete the Save Christy quest? I checked the Android Port and there is nothing in the middle room. The only things I havent checked are the 2 doors which are sealed.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
how to unlock futa mode?
Edit: NVM i already knew it
Goes to galaxy 3 then go to area 0316 face let the tentacles implant dick on you (literally just do nothing/guard until it perform dick implant on you)

Last edited:
Reactions: DwingF9 and Agrush

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
does anybody know how to complete the Save Christy quest? I checked the Android Port and there is nothing in the middle room. The only things I havent checked are the 2 doors which are sealed.
Get the sprays From these area: Galaxy 1 01004, Galaxy 2 02011, Galaxy 3 03017

Mike17723

Jan 9, 2019
Can someone explain how to do the 5 cross breeds? I can see them in the gallery but I can't activate them in game.

tanabe74

Aug 16, 2017
I went to the top left room then what's next?
Requirement:
  1. Defeat Her/Destroy Her Ship
  2. Talk to the captain and obtain Research key card on parak
  3. Go to the research room on para ark craft Solution A
  4. Go the her room, make her submit by corrupting her

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes