3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
This game has promise. Actually, more so than the planet exploration and the ero content (is it just me or does the "Hold Z to skip" take too long in to work in combat? Maybe it's worthwhile to just add a timer to those bits to auto complete anyway), I really find myself enjoying the ship-to-ship combat the most lol

stalkerKiller

May 1, 2021
not yet officially laid out) I will post on the site)

-Para Ark Ver0.25-

Adding Tentacle trap in Galaxy 2 caves (25% chance spawn on map, 25% chance give Sasha "Tentacle" effect)

Adding morning event for futa mod

Downgrading light mod to increase game performance

Fixing partner sleeping bug (preg / mature status)

Fixing body mod lag bug

Trying to fix Galaxy 2 black screen problem

Files
Para Ark (Ver0.25 Alpha).rar431 MB

Striker10101100

Mar 14, 2018
is this game updating at a lightning fast pace or are these patches just small bugfixes?
I'm willing to bet the DEV is working on this still from the ground up, so yes to bug fixes. Also I would postulate that he fine tuning and testing ideas with all the recent updates. I'm for sure interested! Great promise from a diamond in the rough.

darkgryffon

Feb 27, 2018
any body else getting a weird bug where if you return to your ship, then go back to the planet its sometimes a completely different planet? (e.g. going to a snow planet, then somehow ending up on a volcano planet on the return trip) or is that a odd intentional function?

Space_Cow99

Jul 26, 2019
This does feel like knock off side scroller elf or human mage with tentacles adventure flash game that you avoid or kill monsters. Somehow with pixels. Pass the game.

• Angry
Reactions: fraazx
Dec 17, 2020
This does feel like knock off side scroller elf or human mage with tentacles adventure flash game that you avoid or kill monsters. Somehow with pixels. Pass the game.
how exactly is this a knock off side scroler? Theres not one section where its a sidescroller also in case you haven't noticed this isn''t a flashgame so i'd be nice if you could kindly explain your reasoning. Thank you

Machiavel

Sep 2, 2020
You litterally don't know what you're talking about. It's not a flash game, it's not a sidescroller, it's a full fledged survival game with exploring, crafting, ressource management and 2 types of fights.
I think you refer to games like shinobi girl, it's completely different

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
If you talk about the Worm Nest Series, Tentacle Elf, Revenge Of The Elf or Hell After School ...
Para Ark is no spin off ... it´s made by the same Dev ... and probably same Artist ...

The dev made some sidescroller before ... and maybe tried Flash as well ...
But Para Ark is a full fledged RPGM Game ...

Did you mix up some things ?

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
Anyone found out (how to activate) cheats yet ?

The grind is killing me (my passion) and I don´t believe the Dev grinds all the way through just for testing his changes ...

At least I´d like to turn off the space fights ... they suck up tons of resources ...

Last edited:

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
This is a fairly standard RPG Maker MZ game. You don't need specific cheats, and there probably are none.
Just google "rpg maker mz save editor online" and use it to give yourself plenty of money and resources.

You can also use something like Cheat Engine for the same purpose, but off the top of my head RPG Maker traditionally stored integers in memory not as `x`, but as `x * 2 + 1`, probably to make cheating harder (obviously that's a fail*). I'm not at all sure about MZ, though, it may be using another formula.

* Or, more likely, it's a script engine optimization for storing small integers right inside object pointers, like how it was done in Matz's Ruby interpreter. Doesn't really matter.

Last edited:
Dec 17, 2020

The grind is killing me (my passion) and I don´t believe the Dev grinds all the way through just for testing his changes ...

At least I´d like to turn off the space fights ... they suck up tons of resources ...
Just use this save editor

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
This is a fairly standard RPG Maker MZ game. You don't need specific cheats, and there probably are none.
Just google "rpg maker mz save editor online" and use it to give yourself plenty of money and resources.

You can also use something like Cheat Engine for the same purpose, but off the top of my head RPG Maker traditionally stored integers in memory not as `x`, but as `x * 2 + 1`, probably to make cheating harder (obviously that's a fail*). I'm not at all sure about MZ, though, it may be using another formula.

* Or, more likely, it's a script engine optimization for storing small integers right inside object pointers, like how it was done in Matz's Ruby interpreter. Doesn't really matter.
Took some time to identify the (item)numbers ... but I don´t have to worry about resources anymore ... THX

Though ... for some reason the game looks for (standing)pictures in the image folder when loading the modified saves ...
Those images are not required with normal saves ...
Found a workaround to get the modified saves running ... for now it´s fine ... but hopefully nothing game breaking in the later ...

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Trying to cheat in money and resources might be an option, but trying to fuck with the stats broke a save I wasted 30 minutes on. Oof.

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
Trying to cheat in money and resources might be an option, but trying to fuck with the stats broke a save I wasted 30 minutes on. Oof.
I didn´t touch the stats ... but the generic "99 all" gave me 99 of everything ... even the limited (key)items ...
Better not touch if it´s not supposed to get that high in numbers ...

RottenCitizen

Aug 27, 2020
Took some time to identify the (item)numbers ... but I don´t have to worry about resources anymore ... THX
You're welcome. I went and tried editing a save file myself after writing that post.
works very well. It has a feature to label items for you - just start with uploading `data/Items.json` and only then upload your save file. This way all items be labeled properly and you won't have to guess anything.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, I've checked this on version 0.25a posted in this thread by stalkerKiller and didn't encounter any problems with loading images. The images were not encrypted if I remember correctly, so there is only one place where they could be loaded from.

Just use this save editor
Yes, using an offline save editor is even better, but I never tried it and can't say if it works and how well.

Well, you lost a save to an early demo that will most probably be useless on newer versions anyway, and got a valuable lesson out of it - always create backups before modifying files of any importance.
I usually also have a ton of save files in every game I play.

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes