3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
So I decided to pump enough XP into Sarah to get her to lvl 99, then used high level seggs skills in battle to get her pregnant
The thing is prior to doing that I had her breed with sea snake and horse and both of them ended up as full grown offsprings
Now all I get is [Unknown Creature]
Have I been doing something wrong
Every Character is unique ... you are not supposed to breed multiple hybrids with any alien ...

The first pregnancy with any alien is a fortunate one giving you a hybrid companion ...
Further pregnancys with the same alien end up in some kind of miscarriage leaving you with the egg of an Unknown Creature ...

Snafubr

Apr 23, 2021
I am encountering (edit: three) errors. The first one is that I am seeming to randomly encounter a Null Error and being forced to close the program. The second one just occurred to me a couple hours since posting in that my pregnant sea snake had to be swapped out due to health reasons, unfortunately it seems like my sea snake is now permanently pregnant. The third error is more of a bug in that the extra breast expansion augment has the same description as the anal pregnancy augment. I am using the Ver 0.24 Alpha.

Aside from those three bugs great game!

Last edited:
Reactions: priss

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
Every Character is unique ... you are not supposed to breed multiple hybrids with any alien ...

The first pregnancy with any alien is a fortunate one giving you a hybrid companion ...
Further pregnancys with the same alien end up in some kind of miscarriage leaving you with the egg of an Unknown Creature ...
I did try to breed with aliens different from the ones I already had companions with
Well I resorted to simply seducing and companions came out as normal so I guess the coom squeeze skill is bugged somehow

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
I did try to breed with aliens different from the ones I already had companions with
Well I resorted to simply seducing and companions came out as normal so I guess the coom squeeze skill is bugged somehow
The mechanic seems a bit buggy when using Cum Squeeze or Counter Sex on a mob with different creatures ...
When hunting for a companion make sure the father of choice is the only one left before squeezing ...
Seducing him will always work ... but takes more time ...

Or maybe ...
If you use Cum Sqeeze ... you go into a sexual frenzy ... you no longer care which dick fills you up ... you do not know who the father might be ... you end up with an Unknown Creature ...
(Immersive Thoughts)

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
So it looks like the only enemy im missing is the "Chocurse", anyone know where it is. And as to reviving companions, has anyone tried synthesizing the revive item and using that?

FairyTail337

Sep 3, 2019
1672583578497.png Uhh soo, i just finished bringing that key card from planet 2013, but now i can't go any futher cuz the door's shut down, and i do not see where i should repair. What should i do, and it is possible (and if so, how), to use save editor to unlock this door?

Whotfisthis

May 30, 2021
View attachment 2278653 Uhh soo, i just finished bringing that key card from planet 2013, but now i can't go any futher cuz the door's shut down, and i do not see where i should repair. What should i do, and it is possible (and if so, how), to use save editor to unlock this door?
That's weird, don't remember that door shutting down at any point, should probably send a save and report that to the dev. At least there isn't any Galaxy 3 content yet so you aren't missing out

Reactions: FairyTail337
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes