3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
The real problem with the game to me is almost no depth to combat. All the mains special moves are just damage. And most companions don't have useful abilities either, and only get one move. It's very annoying that the AI seems coded to just throw all their attacks at one target too since there is no healing spell move. All this is understandable though since it's still basically in alpha. It shows great promise if the developer keeps at it.
Companions can learn skills the same way Sasha does ... I miss the opportunity for Sasha to learn from companions ...
Either by observing them on the battlefield ... or by being tainted through constant violation/breeding ...

1672999575203.png

In battle mode there are two bars with your name ... the purple action meter indicates, whose turn it is ... the silver aggro meter indicates, who causes the most damage ...
Enemies attack the most dangerous opponent ... too bad the AI measures just the change in HP ...
Keeping the companion as a healer in the back might cause unwanted attention ...

1672999953479.png

Xander Moro

Jan 6, 2019
Pretty interesting, except to confirm "you can't breed duplicated offspring of the same type" the author would have to draw additional elements to create unique species for several years, and maybe maintain for life :D

HeavyLead

Bored.
Uploader
Jun 17, 2022
OP UPDATED:
2023-01-06:
v0.26:
Adding an extra belly size mod in body mod
Adding level indication on planet
Fixing animation bug "Uncaught TypeError"

Unzip and run the Game.exe, if you are moving save file, please also move the "global.rmmzsave". Yet old version save might not compatible to latest version.

Reactions: anul and Balial42

starcrossx

Jul 26, 2018
The right hand side of the weapon when installed with a cannon is glitching on the reload so don't use the right side it keeps getting stuck on the mini game

BlackeyeVuk

Nov 1, 2018
Cheat Engine values for any RPG-maker engine is.
(valuex2+1)

Example 100 gold - you search 4byte for 100x2+1 = 201
202 gold would be 202x2+1 = 405 I hope you people will get the idea.

Reactions: acc645785634

Crell

Aug 6, 2017
Is the breast expansion stuff mandatory? I like the focus on breeding, but would love if I could ignore that part of the game.

Pixelses

Sep 21, 2021
Is the breast expansion stuff mandatory? I like the focus on breeding, but would love if I could ignore that part of the game.
I think the breast expansion is optional just make sure when you go into the Body mod machine to not turn it on although I think there are 1-2 scenes that have breast expansion in them

• Red Heart
Reactions: Crell

Wener

Nov 6, 2017
Is the futa mod to use with the girls? I don't want to activate it if it's for the alien enemies.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Is the futa mod to use with the girls? I don't want to activate it if it's for the alien enemies.
It's only for herm sex with the aliums and the very, very rare urethral penetration by said aliums. Currently, the hybrids only have one, generic cut-in when H-attacked by enemies.

Bbrito18

Jul 7, 2017
Im looking for the new dark horse and the new tentacle dick for two new monsters, and also how to get the Red Bat to get bigger breasts after the Mature status?

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
not bad, but needs more content. actually its looks like demo again. thx for share

Mrscratsch

Jul 23, 2018
My two cents to the final gameplay ...
You either choose Easy Mode ... where you willingly change your body into a seedbed ... no Game Over when losing and companions to fight with you ...
Or you choose Hard Mode ... where your bodyparts are forcefully corrupted/abused and eventualy impregnated ... if not pregnant you get a Game Over when losing to monsters ...

Can you actually avoid the willing body mod and slowly transform/corrupt? Or did you add ideas?

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes