3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Gregorian24 True that. There is a reason, why I choose my signature. :D

But on the other hand, we are all new to this forum at one point and had to figure out how to find stuff and there is a difference to search all threads or just in a single one.

Maks90

Nov 28, 2016
Where can you find carbon and graphite?
Carbon is a very rare drop. Not even sure where I got my 8 from tbh. But you can craft it in the processor.
Graphite must be crafted in the processor.

Edit: Carbon is a rare surface exploration reward.
Edit Nr2: Also a rare drop from Harvesters. (I have them on an "iron" node)

Last edited:

ohaipo1

Apr 16, 2020
Where do you find the purple dick looking enemies and the orange horses? Still need those 2 to finally get all the characters

Sigmoids

Mar 24, 2022
Really nice game which got me immediate attention.

Already 8+ hrs play. Like the idea and art work. Cant wait for the next update.
Snipaste_2023-01-11_04-39-49.png

Just run into a error: (after a sleep)
Snipaste_2023-01-11_04-38-46.png

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
Where do you find the purple dick looking enemies and the orange horses? Still need those 2 to finally get all the characters
Thunorses are on planet 02011 ... the Dick is either for the tentacle traps or a new boss ...
Tentacle traps spawn after the prison boss in Galaxy 2 caves ... but they just infest Sasha on contact ... no combat ...

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
Really nice game which got me immediate attention.

Already 8+ hrs play. Like the idea and art work. Cant wait for the next update.
View attachment 2301193

Just run into a error: (after a sleep)
View attachment 2301187
Had the same error today on entering the jumper for the first time ...

My workaround:
Alt-F4 out ==> restart the game and load a manual save ==> F5 (!) to title screen ==> load Autosave

It´s important to F5 to title screen ... entering the menu will always create a new Autosave ...
Saved me 2 hours of gameplay ...

Sigmoids

Mar 24, 2022
Had the same error today on entering the jumper for the first time ...

My workaround:
Alt-F4 out ==> restart the game and load a manual save ==> F5 (!) to title screen ==> load Autosave

It´s important to F5 to title screen ... entering the menu will always create a new Autosave ...
Saved me 2 hours of gameplay ...
good to know :)

I reloaded the autosave and the error disappears. But my error was not in enemy encounter tho, just item interaction.

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
good to know :)

I reloaded the autosave and the error disappears. But my error was not in enemy encounter tho, just item interaction.
It was out of enemy encounter for me too ... Sasha entered the Lightspeed Jumper and as the cut scene was about to start ... BAM

Immediatly reloading the Autosave after game restart led to the same error ... but loading a manual save before worked ...

demonhunter352

Jan 25, 2021
Suggestion: Have "Cum Squeeze" and "Counter Sex" abilities choose at random from non-pregnant, breedable orifices. Reasoning: As Sasha becomes more accustomed (and willing) to breeding, she's not going to want to waste a perfectly good load on an already pregnant hole.

Suggestion: Futa!Sasha on Infected Prisoner scenes please :) Those big, juicy jugs are just begging for a futa tittyfuck

Bug: I seem to be getting occasional duplicates of some of the offspring instead of unknown creatures (observed with Mosky and Chocorse). The duplicates don't actually show up in the character list, they are simply shown as being birthed and then disappear. Not sure of contributing factors at this time.

Bug: Futa mod and Balls pregnancy mod both refer to Christy the AI instead of Sasha

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 35 Votes