3.90 star(s) 35 Votes

HamUnDo

Apr 27, 2020
How do I recruit the prisoner on the prison A, also why the action bar is so slow
The prisoner is the boss ... it´s not meant to be recruited ...
If impregnated by her, it would most certainly count as a hugger ... in the end it´s a hugger controlling her ...

Balial42

May 3, 2018
The prisoner is the boss ... it´s not meant to be recruited ...
If impregnated by her, it would most certainly count as a hugger ... in the end it´s a hugger controlling her ...
True that, I was hoping for another race after childbirth.
But there is still a difference between the cutscene.
1. Don't give her the accelerator, which could be found in prison right underneath her cell on the map.
2. Give her the accelerator - she has nipplefucking facehuggers on her breast during battle (and I think bigger boobs too)

The result is the same. After you use the red card, she will breakout by herself.

Sigmoids

Mar 24, 2022
I think the cannon damage should be higher during the spaceship battle to reduce the fire times required to win. Replaying the mini-game too many times feels boring

Reactions: thornum and Snafubr

Merthaz

Apr 29, 2018
yeah not playing this until the resource system has been rebalanced lol, way too much grind, also having to press Z to skip the lewd animations is a pain in the ass when you are grinding mobs; i assume you can turn it off but like idk would be better if u could skip it with enter key

Balial42

May 3, 2018
yeah not playing this until the resource system has been rebalanced lol, way too much grind, also having to press Z to skip the lewd animations is a pain in the ass when you are grinding mobs; i assume you can turn it off but like idk would be better if u could skip it with enter key
You can adjust the Battle animation speed in the menue from normal to fastest.
When I'm in battle, I just hold the Z (Y) Key down the whole time and the battle + sex animations are real quick gone. Just stop for switching to guard, sexual or items, when needed. So in my opinion, it's not a big deal.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
I think the cannon damage should be higher during the spaceship battle to reduce the fire times required to win. Replaying the mini-game too many times feels boring
Just use saveeditoronline and upgrade the spacecraft and auto-reload.
You'll need to Upload your save first, then add "items" and "system" from the datafolder too. After that, upload the save again and you can see all tools you can have in the game. Works on every RPGM game = less grinding and you can also add "Keys" without searching them in the first place.

Reactions: rcbcgreenpanzer

Merthaz

Apr 29, 2018
You can adjust the Battle animation speed in the menue from normal to fastest.
When I'm in battle, I just hold the Z (Y) Key down the whole time and the battle + sex animations are real quick gone. Just stop for switching to guard, sexual or items, when needed. So in my opinion, it's not a big deal.
if you hold the Z key it skips your turn when it comes up as well and you have to hold it down for a while so it's disrupitive.

Just use saveeditoronline and upgrade the spacecraft and auto-reload.
You'll need to Upload your save first, then add "items" and "system" from the datafolder too. After that, upload the save again and you can see all tools you can have in the game. Works on every RPGM game = less grinding and you can also add "Keys" without searching them in the first place.
I mean I do want to play without having to cheat in the resources, I like farming for stuff but the way it's set up now is too much, just hacking in resources is not fun either

Sigmoids

Mar 24, 2022
if you hold the Z key it skips your turn when it comes up as well and you have to hold it down for a while so it's disrupitive.

I mean I do want to play without having to cheat in the resources, I like farming for stuff but the way it's set up now is too much, just hacking in resources is not fun either
In "Items", there is an item called "Anim. Auto Config." under "Key Item" tab. Use it to set the animation to be auto-skip. Snipaste_2023-01-13_01-21-28.png

Reactions: Merthaz

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
The art looks promising. Hopefully, the dev can make more perverted options, breasts' size slider (from flat chests to gigantic chests), clit size slider (from small to big/long), nipples' size slider (from small aerola/big aerola, short nipples to long nipples), exploring nicher expansions like, the girl's bladder expansion. Well, one can dream so much for the rarest non-futa/non-femboys female urethral sounding/female urethral penetration/female urethral expansion, etc.
---
Also the ship combat... not very fond of it.

Reactions: Snafubr

Farles

Jun 15, 2021
Can anyone tell me how to get Sasha to have horsecock?
or just give me the save file that has one
I appreciate it

DarkTao

Jun 29, 2018
my only complaint would be that the space battles are SO long if you don't have any upgrades, maybe a slight dmg boost for base to make it just a tad shorter. otherwise the H content is fukking phenomenal, very, VERY few games have a pregnancy system THIS good

echo32

Apr 18, 2018
There any other games with these type of themes? Nipple penetration/breast being used as a womb?

3.90 star(s) 35 Votes